Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

Dyson DC41 Bagless Vacuum - Purple
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Read the Blog Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/29/2013 - $299.49 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)

9/13/2013 - $299.99 (Woot Plus)

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

This is their newest vac I think!!! Awesome price and it appears to have the ball. I wish we needed a Dyson but we own plenty of different Dyson's.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689

First successful bulldogs on carts.

theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2

I got my very first Basket of Cranberries, EVER!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanGrossman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DanGrossman
demon00689 wrote:First successful bulldogs on carts.

Sold out in 3 minutes. Not bad.

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo

Merry Crapmas everyone... I got a Partridge Family DVD.

Er... I mean a Big ol' Cornucopia

Fluffy215

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fluffy215

UGH! Missed it again LOL

glockster128

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glockster128

thats it..?? it's over...?? canned vegetables

Glockster128

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

Scored a Big ol' Cornucopia

Merry Crapmas everyone <3

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

rogersjf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogersjf

My first Basket of Cranberries!!!!

rebelman68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rebelman68

Talk about crappy. Working 3rd shift here and youtube is blocked. So looks like no Big ol' Cornucopia#39;s for me this time around... for all 12 days. :c/ Extra crappy. Congrats to everyone else though!

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Every time I typed it in I got a bad link...

a1000wtp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages a1000wtp

dammit showers...

mobits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mobits

I never even saw it. It went from the dix spice thing to the vacuum for me, and I was refreshing frequently. Seems fishy...

elldee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elldee

Just scored my very first Blessings of Christmas!

ElizardbethWoots

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ElizardbethWoots

HOW did people get Big ol' Cornucopia??? Mine went straight to a dyson.

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

DanGrossman

mobits wrote:I never even saw it. It went from the dix spice thing to the vacuum for me, and I was refreshing frequently. Seems fishy...

*cough* "1st day of Crapmas" *cough*

Petroglyph

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Petroglyph
ElizardbethWoots wrote:HOW did people get Big ol' Cornucopia??? Mine went straight to a dyson.

You have to watch the video and type in the url.

But don't worry, now that the system is in place it will be macroed and abused soon enough

elldee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elldee
ElizardbethWoots wrote:HOW did people get Big ol' Cornucopia??? Mine went straight to a dyson.

Clicked on the video and the URL eventually showed up there. Good luck!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

So glad I decided to stay on Woot just a little longer after the Woot-Off.. scored a nice Big ol' Cornucopia

Thanks for all the great shirts today too!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

DanGrossman

http://ow.ly/rod3B

Judging by those stats, there were 150-300 for sale today. If they do 12 days, that's ~3600 chances to snag one.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
theco2 wrote:

I got my very first Basket of Cranberries, EVER!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!! Congrats! I'm hoping I snag one in the next 11 days!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3325 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Very good reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at The O and costco (4.7 out of 5.0)

theco2

DanGrossman wrote:http://ow.ly/rod3B

Judging by those stats, there were 150-300 for sale today. If they do 12 days, that's ~3600 chances to snag one.

I had to go back and look at it, a couple times and had to type it in twice, so I really consider myself lucky, either way.

Edit: I just clicked that link and laughing at what it says.
"This link is popular right now! It's been clicked 684 times in the last hour."

thumperchick wrote:Woo-hoo!! Congrats! I'm hoping I snag one in the next 11 days!

Good luck and may the Force and the Basket of Cranberries be with you!

cappo

Woot made me so paranoid I watched the video because I thought it might have to do with some kind of secret Big ol' Cornucopia... and it did.

It's not paranoia when the crap really is out to get you... or... out for you get?

Something like that.

theco2

cappo wrote:Woot made me so paranoid I watched the video because I thought it might have to do with some kind of secret Big ol' Cornucopia... and it did.

It's not paranoia when the crap really is out to get you... or... out for you get?

Something like that.

You mean there might be monsters, like Krampus, in these Big ol' Cornucopia?

HarlowPWhitcomb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HarlowPWhitcomb

Bought the very similar DC-25 last year and was somewhat underwhelmed. It's good on carpets and fairly maneuverable, but on hard surfaces, the head is too close to the floor and so large items (bigger crumbs, pet food, etc.) just get pushed around. It's also noisy and is constructed from a lot of plastic parts that look and feel kind of flimsy, even though nothing's broken yet. Two big gripes:
1 - The hose is too short and unwieldy and the attachments aren't very useful (missing my old kenmore with the horsehair brush)
2 - Cord management. Lack Of. The cord wraps around posts on the handle, like just about every other upright. canned vegetables. Expected more from Dyson, but then again these are the people who are trying to sell you a slightly quieter fan for $400.
Bottom line - I'll keep it and make do until it breaks, but wouldn't buy it again.

cappo

theco2 wrote:You mean there might be monsters, like Krampus, in these Big ol' Cornucopia?

Well, one of them has the Partridge Family in it... so who knows what's in the others.

vivaciousvalerii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vivaciousvalerii

I bought this reconditioned Dyson model from another site over the summer and this is a way better price. In fact I still keep track of Dyson prices and it's rare to see one under $200 unless it's a version one or two. I have no complaints about my Dyson and as I've said on here before it's made me enjoy vacuuming.

mwax321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwax321

Seems every card I am using is denied. Is the site broken or is Visa?

joded1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joded1

WHAT DOES RECONDITIONED MEAN? SOMEONE TOOK IT HOME FROM COSTCO AND DIDNT LIKE IT AND NOW IM BUYING A USED VACUUM ? what does it mean ?

joded

ashokbhargav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashokbhargav

Is this same as Dyson DC41 Animal? or is DC41 different from DC41 Animal?

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian
ashokbhargav wrote:Is this same as Dyson DC41 Animal? or is DC41 different from DC41 Animal?

Generally the "Animal" or "All Floor" or "Animal Complete" title have more to do with what attachments come with the Vacuum ie; hardwood floor tool or tangle-free turbine head. The DC41 is Vacuum Cleaner itself, regardless of the secondary name/attachments that is comes with.

Also, it is worth noting that the DC39 that Woot had earlier for $199 refurbished claims 40 more air watts that this unit. But it really comedown to whether you want a canister or upright type.

Here is a link to Dyson's product page for the DC41 Animal

Hope this helps.

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

ubergoober

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ubergoober
ashokbhargav wrote:Is this same as Dyson DC41 Animal? or is DC41 different from DC41 Animal?

Looks as this is non-animal DC41 as it doesn't appear to have the animal attachments, such as the Tangle-Free Tool. The tool can be purchased separately for $69 at Amazon: http://amzn.com/B008SH85J0

I have a short haired dog that barely sheds, so I won't be concerned about long hair getting tangled, so this 41 would work well in my case.

Keep in mind that the 41 on here doesn't come with any turbine heads, just the upholstery/stairs non-turbine (as in it doesn't agitate carpet on stairs). Something to consider if you plan on doing stairs with it. I prefer an agitation when doing any carpet. Even the non-tangle turbine is $69, and @ $348 to add on the turbine, you could get a brand new (not refurbed) actual DC41 Animal from Amazon for $50 more: http://amzn.com/B00B61PUT8

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This is the regular DC41. It does not have the extra attachment included in the DC41 Animal version.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

joded1 wrote:WHAT DOES RECONDITIONED MEAN? SOMEONE TOOK IT HOME FROM COSTCO AND DIDNT LIKE IT AND NOW IM BUYING A USED VACUUM ? what does it mean ?

A "factory reconditioned" item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It's as close to new as you can get without technically being "new".

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

mwax321 wrote:Seems every card I am using is denied. Is the site broken or is Visa?

The most common reason for denied (besides lack of funds) is that the address on your Woot account doesn't match EXACTLY to the address on your payment source.

sharol

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharol

I'm torn on this one. I like the idea of the 5 year warranty directly from Amazon, but it is more than $100 more money (including the tool). My 15 year old Dyson is losing suction and I need a replacement. Hmmm. This one has great reviews at Buy.com and Amazon, and I love the one I have.

Decisions, decisions.