WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gifts for Her

Women, right? Can't live with 'em, can't complete this sentence in a way that won't fly in the face of decades of social advancement. Get your special someone (or in-law) something that says, "I bought this from an online deals store," and show them exactly how much you care. 

orchidluvr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages orchidluvr

Come on Woot! "Gifts for her" = inexpensive jewelry while "gifts for him" = $450 satchel and $1,000 pens! Come on - throw in some designer handbags for the gals, will you?

feliphilia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages feliphilia

I'm not seeing any specs for the "special bags"--size, material?

stompsfrogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stompsfrogs

"Novelty pockets" on the Anne Klein coat? Seriously? The 'pockets are for style, not function' crowd really grinds my gears.

fortunecookiie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fortunecookiie

more detail on "special bags" ?!

dgunnels

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dgunnels

What fortune cookie and philophelia said. Details? Specs? Pics of the bag open?

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

I got one of the Karma suede bags last time they were offered and I can attest to the fact the pictures do not do them justice. These are BEAUTIFUL bags. Well made and roomy. Would work as either a shoulder bag or a cross body bag. Thinking of getting another for DIL...

limey70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limey70

What is the size of the "envelope" bags please......

confusedemmy

quality posts: 21 Private Messages confusedemmy

Well, seems like I'm not the only one begging for info.

I really need a bronze bag, but even at $12, I'm not going to buy it unless I know the size and material.

C'mon Woot! Pay attention! Please add information on these "special bags" or price them at $3.99 so we know how special these bags really are!

wiggles204

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wiggles204

Does anyone know what the retro frame is made of? Description is lacking detail as well.. looks like a glossy black plastic? Please let me know if you have any insight, thanks!

limey70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limey70

Come on Woot......5 or 6 requests for specs on the Special "envelope" bags.

melgreiff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melgreiff

Woot. Please more info on the small bags. T-0866-BRO - Material, Size, Interior Shot?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

melgreiff wrote:Woot. Please more info on the small bags. T-0866-BRO - Material, Size, Interior Shot?

Workin' on it (our buyers are in contact wiht the vendor), so sorry!

megaherz76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megaherz76
agingdragqueen wrote:Workin' on it (our buyers are in contact wiht the vendor), so sorry!

Any updates on this? Need to know if this would be good for my wifey.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

megaherz76 wrote:Any updates on this? Need to know if this would be good for my wifey.

Harassing again! Hopefully soon.

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

The AK Anne Klein Women's Jaclyn Pea Coat can be purchased on amazon.com for $101.25 with free shipping (2day with prime as well).

I purchased one yesterday for the girlfriend, arrived today and she really likes it.

http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Klein-Womens-Jaclyn-Peacoat/dp/B008JXE8WG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1386307190&sr=8-4&keywords=anne+klein+peacoat

megaherz76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megaherz76
agingdragqueen wrote:Harassing again! Hopefully soon.

Thanks, but it's sold out now.

pertifly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pertifly

It says the vanity has a fold-up mirror, but there's no pictures. Is there any way to get a picture or an idea of what's up with the mirror? Thanks!

pertifly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pertifly
pertifly wrote:It says the vanity has a fold-up mirror, but there's no pictures. Is there any way to get a picture or an idea of what's up with the mirror? Thanks!

Found some pictures here.

dawning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawning

Note: Woot! is also selling the exact same apron (the S1023 Odette Halter Apron) for $2 less on the Home! site (http://home.woot.com/offers/odette-halter-apron-5), which is pretty ridiculous, and annoying since I already bought two from this side for the higher price.

desikaveryn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desikaveryn
mrsjhaye wrote:I got one of the Karma suede bags last time they were offered and I can attest to the fact the pictures do not do them justice. These are BEAUTIFUL bags. Well made and roomy. Would work as either a shoulder bag or a cross body bag. Thinking of getting another for DIL...

I really want one but am hesitant because of lack of interior pictures. Do these have interior pockets? Are they lined? Is there a top closure? A little more info would be greatly appreciated.

trouserwitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trouserwitz
desikaveryn wrote:I really want one but am hesitant because of lack of interior pictures. Do these have interior pockets? Are they lined? Is there a top closure? A little more info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also in need of info on the suede totes. Curious if they have a closure, I don't see one in the picture, but who knows.

duypips

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duypips

what happen to the Special Bag T-0866- Pink . I ordered one along with another item and I only received the other item, not the bag.
Dear Woot, please give me an answer.

duypips

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duypips
agingdragqueen wrote:Harassing again! Hopefully soon.

I ordered the special bag T-0866 with another item and I only received the other item, there was no bag. what happened ?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

duypips wrote:I ordered the special bag T-0866 with another item and I only received the other item, there was no bag. what happened ?

Items often ship from different locations/vendors. Looks like your bag will arrive on 12/12. You should have tracking already if not soon. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BJ022

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BJ022
ThunderThighs wrote:Items often ship from different locations/vendors. Looks like your bag will arrive on 12/12. You should have tracking already if not soon. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

The problem is I received a shipping notice that it was shipping with my pizza pans. Well my pizza pans showed up today. No bag. Nothing in my spam either. Missing in action.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

BJ022 wrote:The problem is I received a shipping notice that it was shipping with my pizza pans. Well my pizza pans showed up today. No bag. Nothing in my spam either. Missing in action.

It's all cool. The pizza pan shipped from our inventory at an Amazon warehouse. They ship super fast.

The items you are waiting on are shipping directly from the vendor. As stated on those sales, they would process & ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 3rd business day.

Breath deep. Exhale slowly. It'll all be ok.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BJ022

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BJ022
ThunderThighs wrote:It's all cool. The pizza pan shipped from our inventory at an Amazon warehouse. They ship super fast.

The items you are waiting on are shipping directly from the vendor. As stated on those sales, they would process & ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 3rd business day.

Breath deep. Exhale slowly. It'll all be ok.

Ok I see the email. I am used to the mother ship emails. Gotcha.