lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

Cuisinart 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
Price: $119.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard or $16 Two-Day or $20 One-Day
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

Dooooom da doooooooom da doom.

Just want to call a huge pile of bull poop on this one, I was in the anti chamber as soon as it popped and for a good 20 seconds I could still refresh the bit.ly page and it was not sold out just flashing orange... But still i sat in the anti chamber...

afroxxjoe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages afroxxjoe

Got the crap this time!

lichme

quality posts: 2846 Private Messages lichme

Cuisinart 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
Price: $119.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $16 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Condition: New

Read the Blog Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

meghano1989

quality posts: 5 Private Messages meghano1989

I give up.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

missed it, but it was nice to be in the antechamber for a prolonged period of time!

quiksilver3133

quality posts: 1 Private Messages quiksilver3133

geez that's fast. Couldn't have taken me more than 10 seconds to hit checkout after it came live and I still got the chamber of doom.

luminescentwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luminescentwolf

Holy crap! Finally got mine!! It was up until 1:01 too.

PatrickHartnett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PatrickHartnett
afroxxjoe wrote:Got the crap this time!

so does the Basket of Cranberries just come with the things mentioned?

imax5353

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imax5353

In the antechamber forever, then bupkiss

cgcozines

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgcozines

No Brigands of Corsica for me. I got thru to checkout but someone else got it before again,

a1000wtp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages a1000wtp

little k not BIG K! CRAAPP!!!! (no pun intended...)

jeffdoh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jeffdoh
darkinc wrote:Dooooom da doooooooom da doom.

Just want to call a huge pile of bull poop on this one, I was in the anti chamber as soon as it popped and for a good 20 seconds I could still refresh the bit.ly page and it was not sold out just flashing orange... But still i sat in the anti chamber...

SAME HERE. And, I was to the doom page literally 4 seconds after the video went up on youtube. AND I had bit/ly already typed in. It simply was not humanly possible to get in faster than that. MAJOR BS here, I agree.

Jeffrey Lax

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

and the streak continues.....no Big ol' Cornucopia I don't understand how I can't get one.....way to break my spirit even more

baldy1m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baldy1m

thought I had it... made it to check out too

kingoffools13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingoffools13

This is bs, I thought it was too fast the last few days but today I sat refreshing with bit.ly/ just waiting for the rest in a new tab and as soon as it went public I had it typed in 3 seconds (timed) it was available, I hit add and buy and it loaded and said sold out at 1:00:10 est.

Woot used to be fun now the deals are mostly trash and the Big ol' Cornucopia are only illusions, I'm done.

DMod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DMod

Finally after trying for about 6 years, I got a Basket of Cranberries!

tmmurphy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tmmurphy

Jeez, I think the cold up here in MN is slowing my coax/fiber...
I got to the video quickly, didn't fumble on the URL (too deliberate on the keystrokes?), still Bam - "pushing an empty cart around, huh?" Smart-axx monkeys.
See you tomorrow!

kookie00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kookie00

easiest crapola EVA!

glassjaw047

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glassjaw047

Crap. Crappy. Crapster.

renatuslives

quality posts: 10 Private Messages renatuslives

I didn't realize this was whine.woot... we win some, we lose some.

I'm off to find the nearest volcano and drop some sacrifices inside.

Earnestly I beseech thee, Woot Gods!

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

Last nights video got 24k hits for what.. 12 bags?

lichme

quality posts: 2846 Private Messages lichme

What exactly is Anodized Nonstick Cookware? Glad you asked!

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

so about the pans... it looks like you can stack these based on the photo.. is that correct? anyone know?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3459 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

check out the differences between hard anodized vs. stainless steel

thislilgecko

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thislilgecko

4.5 Stars on Amazon for a nigh identical set. It's worthy to note it's been in the $164-166 range on Prime according to the camel (in case you needed some time to sleep on it).

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-DSA-11-Dishwasher-Hard-Anodized-11-Piece/dp/B0041Q401O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386310901&sr=8-1&keywords=hard+anodized+cuisinart/

chipgreen

quality posts: 187 Private Messages chipgreen
kookie00 wrote:easiest crapola EVA!

...says the guy who didn't get one

jeffdoh

Meanwhile... 8 of the green Christmas lights are broken. Can you find which they are?

Jeffrey Lax

kbossert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbossert

I just placed my order with no problems at all.

orangeglo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orangeglo
thislilgecko wrote:4.5 Stars on Amazon for a nigh identical set. It's worthy to note it's been in the $164-166 range on Prime according to the camel (in case you needed some time to sleep on it).

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-DSA-11-Dishwasher-Hard-Anodized-11-Piece/dp/B0041Q401O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386310901&sr=8-1&keywords=hard+anodized+cuisinart/

It actually appears to be this set without the 12" Skillet.

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-14-Piece-Non-Stick-Anodized-Cookware/dp/B009TCEYIY/ref=psdc96_t2_B0041Q401O_B009TCEYIY

jeffdoh

jeffdoh wrote:Meanwhile... 8 of the green Christmas lights are broken. Can you find which they are?

All right, I know it's killing you guys who are still tapping and milling around the site after missing out on the Bidding On Cano (that includes yours truly), so here's the answer to the challenge:

1. From upper left to lower right, the following Green Christmassy lights are broken:

2. Green lights 2,4,6,10, and 14 are functional, with some more erratic than others.

3. All 16 Red Lights are functional though some, (i.e., 9 and 12) are more sporadic than the others.

Woot is trying to tell us something with these numbers. Do you have it figures out yet? I sure do...!

Jeff

Jeffrey Lax

WF

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WF

Thought they say they are "Hand Wash Recommended" You can put them in the dishwasher, but the outside surfaces will turn milky white, but that said my wife and I love the way they cook.

acraigl

quality posts: 43 Private Messages acraigl

I have this cookware and love them, much better than my aging calphalon set. Virtually indestructable, lightweight and heat very quickly. Also puts on a very good sear despite being non-stick. Highly recommend.

patric9956

quality posts: 7 Private Messages patric9956
jeffdoh wrote:All right, I know it's killing you guys who are still tapping and milling around the site after missing out on the Bidding On Cano (that includes yours truly), so here's the answer to the challenge:

1. From upper left to lower right, the following Green Christmassy lights are broken:

2. Green lights 2,4,6,10, and 14 are functional, with some more erratic than others.

3. All 16 Red Lights are functional though some, (i.e., 9 and 12) are more sporadic than the others.

Woot is trying to tell us something with these numbers. Do you have it figures out yet? I sure do...!

Jeff

You might want to check your lights again as some you think are non-functional are functional. And lamp #1 would be from the plug in point or left to right. Have fun decoding this.

stugettis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stugettis

Can you ship this to an APO address? our son is serving overseas.

schro5150

quality posts: 1 Private Messages schro5150

How would these compare to Pampered Chef?

billthegunowner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages billthegunowner

Does anyone know if you can make beer with this set. That's all I ever cook up, beer. Yum.

Bill

Buzzfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Buzzfan

Are any of the various cookware sets available thru WOOT! factory "seconds"? I ask because I did get the stainless Cuisinart set (a few months ago) that has been offered a few times and noted that two of the pieces had very VERY slight pits in the cooking surface. They weren't significant enough for me to consider a return, and I LOVE the set (and WOOT! :>), but it made me curious.

emcfadden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emcfadden

I have been disappointed in the cuisinart set I bought here approximately a year ago. They seem like high quality until the nonstick starts peeling off. We have not abused these (only plastic utensils, no extreme heat) but their customer service assumes that is what happened. I am about to send one back to them (at my cost, plus they want a money order for return shipping). But google cuisinart customer service and then decide if you want to buy. I wish this hadnt happened because aside from the nonstick coating they are great.