quilterliz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages quilterliz

Anyone know what's going on with the order process. I tell my cart to proceed with order. It sends me to a new screen to confirm my shipping address and payment method. It tells me to hit the "place my order" button to continue. Problem is there is no place my order button. I am stuck in limbo land. Any help??

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick

Same here. The cart won't allow anything to be placed into it, when I click the cart icon, it goes to a server error page after taking about a minute to attempt to load.
Getting to main woot.com was slow to load as well.
I'm in Chrome.

lichme

quality posts: 2734 Private Messages lichme

Ditto, I just checked, and while I can currently "Add to Cart" and the # showing up in my cart updates, clicking on the cart goes nowhere.

Also in Chrome

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Thanks yous guys, I put in my first very scary trouble ticket. Hopefully we get this fixed ASAP.

herald7667

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herald7667

Add me to the me too list.

Speakz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Speakz

I can add to cart but Cart shows processing gears, then later server error.

rindalyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rindalyn

I emailed, and did lots of begging and groveling to the Gods of w00t... PLEASE, with sugar and bags of crap on top!

ethnicninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ethnicninja

Why won't it let me spend money? UGHHHHH

mpolon123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpolon123

cart will not function, nor does support link work. seems to be stuck for lots of people

rljablon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rljablon

My problem is just getting to the cart.

I can't tell if an order has been placed, because the page loads in perpetuity.

When I click on my cart, I get the gears for a while and the error message.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Sorry you guys, this is still a work in progress.

mturp90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mturp90

same issue here

thatgrrl

quality posts: 9 Private Messages thatgrrl

Whew. It's not just me. Good luck, Woot tech. Hope it's an easy fix. Although they rarely are...

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Add me to the list! My cart got all messed up last night trying in vain to score some Carp, and has not been working since. Trying to put things in/access the cart is giving me all kinds of strange errors. Woodgods, please, please fix by Midnight!!

ninjachick88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjachick88

Same thing here. Tried to add the item to my cart for a while... finally got it to work. Now it won't let me checkout. I just tried to send a support email, but it gave me the 'woot: server error' page also. Grr. Hope they get this fixed soon.

scaryperry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scaryperry

I am trying to order the double walled wine glasses and am stuck with spinning gears too. I tried writing customer service after getting an error page but got the same error when I send in the message. The offer expires in less than an hour so its starting to look like I won't be able to get this deal. UGH!!

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

pojay52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pojay52

Still borked. The cart won't update and just keeps gringing gears. How can I buy more useless crap for crapsmas?

lailanvivvimom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lailanvivvimom

I'm desperately trying to spend my husband's money before he gets home from work today on more stuff that he will insist we don't need ;) Hope the cart issue gets resolved soon because I'd sure hate to miss out on those R/C helicopters for me and the Michael Kors bag for him...

arndta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arndta

If I can't order 3 storage boxes for $6 a piece, Christmas will be ruined!

agingdragqueen

Staff

This is how we feel about YOUR MONEY

lichme

quality posts: 2734 Private Messages lichme

Good news, my cart is now showing correctly while hovering over it. The page is now working too, all may be good now.

chibiberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chibiberry

Also happy I'm not the only One getting this problem. I'm at work and trying to order s tuff without getting caught is hard now !
Funny I tried to send an email to support and got directed to yet another error page

agingdragqueen

Staff

It should be working now.

If you guys still have problems with the support page, please email into support@woot.com!

scaryperry

It is still not working. When I place an order for the wine glasses it asks for age verification. When I put my birthdate in freezes up.

scaryperry

Well now after trying to order the wine glasses for 3 hours they are sold out. Another angry shopper-Great job Woot!

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

The Cart is still not working for me. There is no Place Your Order button, and the 'shipping speed' says ({{method.ShippingTime}}) under the 'Standard' radio button! Will contact Support again!

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mlsapack wrote:The Cart is still not working for me. There is no Place Your Order button, and the 'shipping speed' says ({{method.ShippingTime}}) under the 'Standard' radio button! Will contact Support again!

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies if you've been on the site for a while? This will clear up any intermittent issues that could be lingering.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kyckomyxa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyckomyxa

I can add items to the cart, but after login in page is not showing "Place order button"

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick
kyckomyxa wrote:I can add items to the cart, but after login in page is not showing "Place order button"

Best place to start is with clearing your cache and cookies and seeing if that helps.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kyckomyxa wrote:I can add items to the cart, but after login in page is not showing "Place order button"

Could you please give us more info:

Device
OS
Browser

Did clearing temps/cache help?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bernwah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bernwah

Place your order button does not appear. What the heck?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bernwah wrote:Place your order button does not appear. What the heck?

Could you please try clearing the temp/cache files on your browser or try another browser. If you could provide the info shown in my post above, that would help us pinpoint the issue.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

auerk0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auerk0

No "place your order button".
So sad
I cleared my cookies and cache.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

auerk0 wrote:No "place your order button".
So sad
I cleared my cookies and cache.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear you're experiencing order issues.

Could you please help us investigate by answering the following:

1. What browser are you using?(IE 8/7, Firefox, Chrome, etc)
2. What site are you experiencing these issues? (Home, Wine, Plus offering?)
3. Where are you seeing the issues? Mini-Cart dropdown or in the actual Cart Page?
4. What device are you using/attempting these purchases with? (iPhone, Android?) with the Woot Store app?

Please let us know.