WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gifts Under $100

Not every gift has to be super expensive, you know. There's plenty of stuff that you can buy at a reasonable price, right here. And if you define reasonable as something else, you can always go cheap and cheaper.

Get it by Xmas: Use two day shipping

ohsnaparoomba


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ohsnaparoomba

Shouldn't this read "pretty much anything we sell under $100?" It seems more like a random grab bag than a curated gift list, no? ;)

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ohsnaparoomba wrote:Shouldn't this read "pretty much anything we sell under $100?" It seems more like a random grab bag than a curated gift list, no? ;)

You say "tomato"; we say "Buy our crap, please."



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

juliewolter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliewolter

Anyone know if the Graber Mid Mag Bicycle Trainer will accommodate a 29" wheel? I tried looking on other sites for the info, but no mention as to the wheel size limits.
Thanks!

amandamichelle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandamichelle
juliewolter wrote:Anyone know if the Graber Mid Mag Bicycle Trainer will accommodate a 29" wheel? I tried looking on other sites for the info, but no mention as to the wheel size limits.
Thanks!



A majority of reviews for the Pure Fitness Fan Bike are not very good which makes me sad.

goldy209


quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldy209

Is this a good bluetooth speaker? Im either getting this or the TDK A33. Please help. Looking for a small bluetooth speaker with good bass and sound.

deadboy619


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadboy619
ThunderThighs wrote:You say "tomato"; we say "Buy our crap, please."



HA!

bdriesse


quality posts: 3 Private Messages bdriesse

Anyone have experience with the Boyt hard case? I was actually looking at a whole bunch of other Boyt cases over at dvor.com but maybe this hard case would be good.

Frequented deal sites: woot! | Amazon Gold Box | 13deals | dvor

mcleodwebdev


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcleodwebdev
goldy209 wrote:Is this a good bluetooth speaker? Im either getting this or the TDK A33. Please help. Looking for a small bluetooth speaker with good bass and sound.



Just got mine last Friday I am very impressed. The bass, and sound quality is very impressive. Had a some trouble in the beginning with getting the bluetooth all connected, but once it is it is flawless.

I am actually surprised it is isn't sold out yet since it comes new and is typically $199.00

flydiom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flydiom

Ordered the foldable cart. The top of the cart was split in half. Tried to contact Woot four or five times to return. I still have not heard back yet.

manhandsha


quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

flydiom wrote:Ordered the foldable cart. The top of the cart was split in half. Tried to contact Woot four or five times to return. I still have not heard back yet.



Sorry for the trouble. I've forwarded your info along; you should get a response soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.