fsefco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fsefco

Still has not even shipped for me. Likely my last purchase ever on Woot.

yaquan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yaquan

Got this product today. Very disappointed. The package is with faulty power adapter. Power output for roku 3 is 12V,1A with small connector. Mine is 5v,1A which is for Roku1 and 2. I can't believe they made such mistake before ship the product.
Sent a message about this to woot , received an automatic email right away and was told they are too busy to process my case now.
I need to wait a week for their feedback.

manhandsha

quality posts: 32 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

yaquan wrote:Got this product today. Very disappointed. The package is with faulty power adapter. Power output for roku 3 is 12V,1A with small connector. Mine is 5v,1A which is for Roku1 and 2. I can't believe they made such mistake before ship the product.
Sent a message about this to woot , received an automatic email right away and was told they are too busy to process my case now.
I need to wait a week for their feedback.

Sorry about that. Take a look at @RogetRay's post yesterday: CLICK ME. He recommends contacting Roku; hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

yaquan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yaquan
manhandsha wrote:Sorry about that. Take a look at @RogetRay's post yesterday: CLICK ME. He recommends contacting Roku; hope that helps!

Thanks for the information. Just contact the Roku and will receive another power adapter in 3-5 business days.

petetorigoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petetorigoe

Received mine today. The wrong remote was in the box, it didn't have volume controls or a headset jack, and wouldn't pair with the Roku player. Contacted Roku directly, who said they couldn't help me and I had to contact Woot. Guess I'll have to wait a week to find out who sends me the correct remote?

sam0000002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sam0000002

I also received the wrong power supply. I am very disappointed.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sam0000002 wrote:I also received the wrong power supply. I am very disappointed.

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong power adapter in your purchase.

I highly recommend that you contact Roku Customer Support as they are very helpful in replacing and assisting customers with this issue.

mrdeeds50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrdeeds50

I too received my roku 3 yesterday with the wrong remote very disappointed was told by roku to contact woot to get a replacement so now the waiting begins. :\

jeeperslimited

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeeperslimited

I to got the wrong remote in my shipment. Didn't keep me from using the Roku as I downloaded the Roku remote app on my iPhone along with Beam. But was wanting to use the headphones with the unit. Waiting for woot to respond

romanoke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages romanoke

Same thing happened to me. Just contacted Woot :\

petetorigoe wrote:Received mine today. The wrong remote was in the box, it didn't have volume controls or a headset jack, and wouldn't pair with the Roku player. Contacted Roku directly, who said they couldn't help me and I had to contact Woot. Guess I'll have to wait a week to find out who sends me the correct remote?

gabrielreed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabrielreed

Ordered my Roku minutes after it was posted and received an order confirmation.... but nothing has shown up under stuff I have bought and no word from costumer service after a week of waiting... paid for 2 day shipping also. Woot may get the boot at this point.

ROGETRAY

Staff

gabrielreed wrote:Ordered my Roku minutes after it was posted and received an order confirmation.... but nothing has shown up under stuff I have bought and no word from costumer service after a week of waiting... paid for 2 day shipping also. Woot may get the boot at this point.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

vegas81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegas81

I order my roku and it shows in stuff i bought i got the e-mail that shows the tracking number December 14 but i still dont have my Roku and i have heard nothing from woot's custmer service im not a happy camper

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vegas81 wrote:I order my roku and it shows in stuff i bought i got the e-mail that shows the tracking number December 14 but i still dont have my Roku and i have heard nothing from woot's custmer service im not a happy camper

Sorry for the problems. CS is sending you an email now. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vegas81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegas81
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. CS is sending you an email now. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

thats all fine and dandy that you guys are refunding me but the fact that you guys told me it was sent and gave me shipping info and made me think i was getting it now i dont have a christmas present for my parents thanks woot.

rickr543210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickr543210

got a tracking number that still doesn't show anything on Dec 15 no contact from customer service this is my first Woot order and probably my last.

ROGETRAY

Staff

rickr543210 wrote:got a tracking number that still doesn't show anything on Dec 15 no contact from customer service this is my first Woot order and probably my last.

We're very sorry to hear that you never received your order. Please check the inbox of your email provider as it appears Woot Member Services has sent you a response to you most recent inquiry.

rickr543210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickr543210
ROGETRAY wrote:We're very sorry to hear that you never received your order. Please check the inbox of your email provider as it appears Woot Member Services has sent you a response to you most recent inquiry.

Nothing new in my email except for a email I received on the 20th saying you are too busy to talk to me for a week.

sagernator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagernator

My order still says shipping now. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift. When I ordered, there was no warning that it would not arrive on time. I was also charged 2 weeks ago, yet no shipment. Probably my last Woot as the last time I ordered, it took 2 weeks (also after being charged) to receive the product. May as well get off Amazon for 2 day shipping is more reliable.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sagernator wrote:My order still says shipping now. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift. When I ordered, there was no warning that it would not arrive on time. I was also charged 2 weeks ago, yet no shipment. Probably my last Woot as the last time I ordered, it took 2 weeks (also after being charged) to receive the product. May as well get off Amazon for 2 day shipping is more reliable.

I'm sorry for the issues. It looks like there was a problem with your order that has now been fixed. Unfortunately, it won't arrive in time for Christmas. I'm so sorry.

You can refuse the shipment when it arrives if you no longer want it. Or you can email support@woot.com for a return authorization on an unopened box.

Again, I'm sorry for the problems.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

w00teregrine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages w00teregrine

Also got the wrong Remote. Won't pair.
Sent an email to Woot.
So disappointed.

w00teregrine

jeeperslimited wrote:I to got the wrong remote in my shipment. Didn't keep me from using the Roku as I downloaded the Roku remote app on my iPhone along with Beam. But was wanting to use the headphones with the unit. Waiting for woot to respond

Can you explain? I can't even operate the menu to connect the Roku to my network. It's stuck on LANGUAGE.

ROGETRAY

Staff

w00teregrine wrote:Also got the wrong Remote. Won't pair.
Sent an email to Woot.
So disappointed.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the remote you received with your order.

We recommend that you contact Roku at their Customer Support Page as they should be able to help troubleshoot or possibly replace the remote (since it carries a 90 Day Roku Warranty)

If they're unable to assist you, please feel free to email again into support@woot.com and let them know.

w00teregrine

ROGETRAY wrote:

We recommend that you contact Roku at their Customer Support Page

THanks Rogetray, but I am not even going to bother Roku. Isn't it obvious that several people in this forum have already contacted Roku and they were told by Roku to contact you? Isn't that the great part about Woot is this community? You are reading along with me here, right? At least 4 people with the same problem contacted Roku and were told to contact you.
Which I have already done.
So instead of giving me the same song and dance, just get me a remote. Please?

ryanarand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanarand

16 Days since ordered.
Tracking does nothing.
Woot you're letting me down
And i see every one is having issues with theres.
Cant wait until i get mine and have to wait longer to get a replacement cord and remote !

oh man.

w00teregrine

mrdeeds50 wrote:I too received my roku 3 yesterday with the wrong remote very disappointed was told by roku to contact woot to get a replacement so now the waiting begins. :\

Here's one.

w00teregrine

Reading back through I see someone got help with the bad power supply from Roku. I will check with Roku.
Since it's going to be a week before I hear from Woot I guess I have time...

novak86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novak86

My husband started hooking up the new Roku 3 on Christmas (his present from me) and found we had the wrong power adapter. I've already sent a message to Woot Support, but it hasn't been a week yet. I'm currently waiting on Roku LiveChat to talk with their representatives. If the power supply cannot be gotten free of charge (since it was supposed to come with the device anyway), I will be returning mine.

MJabroni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MJabroni

No order update here neither.. im temped to cancel order and order from newegg.. they have refurb sale going on at 69.99.. a bit expensive buy i know i will be getting it on 1 or 2 days

ThunderThighs

Staff

novak86 wrote:My husband started hooking up the new Roku 3 on Christmas (his present from me) and found we had the wrong power adapter. I've already sent a message to Woot Support, but it hasn't been a week yet. I'm currently waiting on Roku LiveChat to talk with their representatives. If the power supply cannot be gotten free of charge (since it was supposed to come with the device anyway), I will be returning mine.

I'm sorry for the problem with the adapter. Roku should be able to help you as they'll have the part to replace. If you encounter problems though, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MJabroni wrote:No order update here neither.. im temped to cancel order and order from newegg.. they have refurb sale going on at 69.99.. a bit expensive buy i know i will be getting it on 1 or 2 days

Sorry for the problems with the order. You should have an email from CS soon.

novak86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novak86
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problem with the adapter. Roku should be able to help you as they'll have the part to replace. If you encounter problems though, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Roku just promised to send me a new power adapter arriving in 3 to 5 business days. When reaching out to them, make sure to have your Roku Serial Number on hand. I hope this helps the rest of you.

w00teregrine

Thanks Novak.
Oddly enough the remote for my Roku2 worked on this Roku 3 without pairing it. Very weird. So I at least got it set up and can use it. But my son can't play Angry Birds. lol

romanoke

Got the roku 3 with the wrong remote.
Contacted Woot support 11 days ago :\

ROGETRAY

Staff

romanoke wrote:Got the roku 3 with the wrong remote.
Contacted Woot support 11 days ago :\

I'm very sorry you have yet to receive your replacement order.

I pinged Woot Member Services with your initial request but I was under the impression that they had shipped it out.

Thank you for waiting patiently while they attend to the issue. You should have some assistance very soon.

w00teregrine

Any news? Woot did send me an email that said they were working with Roku to resolve this issue.
Haven't heard anything since.

ryanarand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanarand
w00teregrine wrote:Any news? Woot did send me an email that said they were working with Roku to resolve this issue.
Haven't heard anything since.

Emailed woot on the 23rd and they finally got back to me a few days ago and said my shipment was "lost" and they are sending me a new one with a new tracking its probably been 5 days since that email and ive gotten nothing..

oh man.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ryanarand wrote:Emailed woot on the 23rd and they finally got back to me a few days ago and said my shipment was "lost" and they are sending me a new one with a new tracking its probably been 5 days since that email and ive gotten nothing..

You should have received new email tracking. Looks like you're getting it tomorrow.

MJabroni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MJabroni

Im still on the same boat, no updates since the tracking was given, and no respones since more than a week from CS email.. I deciced to pull the trigger on newegg, got the units faster and cheaper than this woot deal. Now I want to cancel the woot order to get my refund =\

romanoke

Thanks for your post! I haven't heard anything about this by email. I checked the spam folder. No assistance yet.

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm very sorry you have yet to receive your replacement order.

I pinged Woot Member Services with your initial request but I was under the impression that they had shipped it out.

Thank you for waiting patiently while they attend to the issue. You should have some assistance very soon.