lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

Sunbeam Heated Comforter
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Size: Twin-$49.99

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme

quality posts: 2761 Private Messages lichme

Sunbeam Heated Comforter
Price: $49.99 - 59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Dec 13 to Monday, Dec 16)
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/9/2013 - $59.99 - 34 comment(s)

Fluffy215

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fluffy215

3 seconds and gone

mamurphy88

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mamurphy88

I was logged in... Woot made me log in again... No Buttons of Christmas.

"i want something cute on my shirt, not the mona lisa."

Yzzim

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Yzzim

Add to cart function STILL doesn't work.

Woot fail.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

got to remember to login first...........login first.

justonebrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justonebrat

Good job hiding the video on youtube this time!

bcsides2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcsides2000

I got to the Waiting Room this time. Try again tomorrow.

jpstrings

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpstrings

woot, fix your website.

Mac Book Pro
OS 10.9
Chrome and Safari
add to cart button isn't working

broken over 24 hours now

popojijo35

quality posts: 2 Private Messages popojijo35

Wooohoo I finally got me a Brigadier of Carolling

cgcozines

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgcozines

10 days...9 Antechambers of Doom

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

This hitting the yellow button and nothing happening is getting old. At least with the anteroom you felt like you were making progress since you at least could click the button

blowcarrot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blowcarrot

OK this is BS. I logged in literally within 10 secs the button was yellow. But the button does not work at all. I even had time to refresh a couple of times before it sold out but the button refuses to work. That's the 2nd time this has happened. javascrapt problem?

pillgolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pillgolf

wow.. gone in 3 seconds... really?

shortman

quality posts: 44 Private Messages shortman

I already have a heated mattress pad and a heated blanket on my bed. I don't really need a heated comforter too. I'm in southern California and even having the mattress pad set to its lowest setting makes me wake up sweating sometimes. It is really nice to have a very warm bed to climb into on a cold evening though.

dscmnky

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dscmnky

Finally got one! Yes!

zikzak

quality posts: 21 Private Messages zikzak
cgcozines wrote:10 days...9 Antechambers of Doom

Well, I'm batting .000 so far

baldy1m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baldy1m

Not on youtube this time… bollocks

FoolScott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages FoolScott

Finally got one. I don't know if this helps but I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked after Google Chrome has failed several times in a row. Good luck everyone.

uncbobo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uncbobo

errrrr. almost a ballerina on crack !!! in the room spin spin spin she did.

clutterbug

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clutterbug

Nope. Crappy crap crap. No luck at all. Very sad...again! Wish they'd go back to the old way when you thought you had a chance!

blowcarrot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blowcarrot
FoolScott wrote:Finally got one. I don't know if this helps but I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked after Google Chrome has failed several times in a row. Good luck everyone.

Maybe it has something to do with adblock or an extension. That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps woot has some special script in place for Brigadier of Carolling and adblock is not letting us click on it.

braden07

quality posts: 2 Private Messages braden07

Finally got mine!! Have tried everyday since the start and usually got the antechamber of doom.

was on chrome.. no issues.. maybe its the fact that im up at my school on their better/faster servers

cgcozines

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgcozines
cgcozines wrote:10 days...9 Antechambers of Doom

Anyway, I already have the movies and I've read all of Tolkein's books, including Sir Gwain and the Green Knight and the Adventures of Tom Bombadil multiple times. The crap is getting better though!

justonebrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justonebrat
blowcarrot wrote:Maybe it has something to do with adblock or an extension. That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps woot has some special script in place for Brigadier of Carolling and adblock is not letting us click on it.

Yep make sure you disable NotScripts, AdBlock, as well as Ghostery.

lichme

quality posts: 2761 Private Messages lichme

Check out some Amazon reviews

I absolutely hate getting out of bed in the morning when it was cold. I feel that this would make it so tempting to hit snooze more than I already do, and make me late for work.

yarnevets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yarnevets

why do we all try to get a Bag of Coal, you say? Because, it's fun. Waiting for that split second that you click the link thinking you will get crap and no & then you do. Only to realize that the crap is actually crap. The most awesomeness experience.

seagoon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages seagoon

My first crap! I feel so happy! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

Perhaps I'll get that fake quad-copter Amazon delivery drone. Or maybe a Chumby. Or, dare I dream... an autographed photo of Matt Rutledge!!

Can't wait for the Santa Mailman to arrive now!

nikkipoooo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nikkipoooo
justonebrat wrote:Yep make sure you disable NotScripts, AdBlock, as well as Ghostery.

No joy. I have not been able to add to cart since last night, using any browser on my computer, phone, or Kindle.

I've disabled every add-on, turned off AV/FW, and rebooted and still no luck.

This is getting quite annoying, and now I'm to the point where I'm just not going to order anything anyway, as I will be leaving town in 2.5 weeks and I don't trust Woot's shipping to get things here in time.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3346 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

@mrsjhaye helps us with an answer to "Does anyone know anything about the cord?"

HughHemington

quality posts: 15 Private Messages HughHemington

Hmmm, yeah, when you want warmth, you want it on top of everything else, because heat radiates downward so well, and let's see... To keep it clean longer, let's make it WHITE.

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

So I have a question about the heated comforter (and /not/ the Bandoleer of Carrots).

Is this thing the kind of gross-sweaty heat? What does the fabric feel like (is it scratchy like the lower price level Ikea comforters or is it really nice and smooth and soft?)

And is it weighted due to the heating wires? I've got really bad anxiety and heavy blankets make me feel comfortable at night, so I like burying myself in several of them. I'd love to replace one of my old comforters with a heated one, though.

And... does the remote detach from the comforter? I've got a Sunbeam heated blanket that works with a removable remote/power cable and I like it a lot.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

hobbitus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hobbitus

I have purchased, in the last 3 years, many, many sunbeam heated throws, heated mattress pad, electric blankets....as gifts...and they all are crap....they are wonderful...for a short while..but the warranty is usually a year or less and you are lucky to get a year out of them. snow on Sunbeam...once a trusted name...now just garbage made in China....oh and don't bother trying to wash or clean them, even though it says you can...no matter how kindly you wash them, by hand, gently or even in barely warm water..it is likely you will have just killed it

goatcrapp

quality posts: 16 Private Messages goatcrapp
HughHemington wrote:Hmmm, yeah, when you want warmth, you want it on top of everything else, because heat radiates downward so well, and let's see... To keep it clean longer, let's make it WHITE.

Have you actually ever used a heated blanket? If so - were you cold? As to the color.. i dunno about you, but neither my wife nor I are gross, and all of our bed linens are white, and stay clean.

hobbitus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hobbitus
goatcrapp wrote:Have you actually ever used a heated blanket? If so - were you cold? As to the color.. i dunno about you, but neither my wife nor I are gross, and all of our bed linens are white, and stay clean.

I have used them...and they are nice when they work..but...they can have cold or dead spots....until they are 6 months to a year old and then they just quit working.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

hobbitus wrote:I have purchased, in the last 3 years, many, many sunbeam heated throws, heated mattress pad, electric blankets....as gifts...and they all are crap....they are wonderful...for a short while..but the warranty is usually a year or less and you are lucky to get a year out of them. snow on Sunbeam...once a trusted name...now just garbage made in China....oh and don't bother trying to wash or clean them, even though it says you can...no matter how kindly you wash them, by hand, gently or even in barely warm water..it is likely you will have just killed it

Your post was edited for the word you placed within that sentence before "Sunbeam."
It's part of our Profanity Word Filter.

theco2

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2
hobbitus wrote:I have purchased, in the last 3 years, many, many sunbeam heated throws, heated mattress pad, electric blankets....as gifts...and they all are crap....they are wonderful...for a short while..but the warranty is usually a year or less and you are lucky to get a year out of them. snow on Sunbeam...once a trusted name...now just garbage made in China....oh and don't bother trying to wash or clean them, even though it says you can...no matter how kindly you wash them, by hand, gently or even in barely warm water..it is likely you will have just killed it

All Sunbeam products are crap, from what I have seen.

linkdude64

quality posts: 7 Private Messages linkdude64

I'm buying one for my parents, since they get cold. It'll probably pay for itself on the heating bill this winter since their room has a terrible draft.

jibal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jibal
ROGETRAY wrote:Your post was edited for the word you placed within that sentence before "Sunbeam."
It's part of our Profanity Word Filter.

"shame" is profanity?