hobbitus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hobbitus
theco2 wrote:All Sunbeam products are crap, from what I have seen.

Thanks for that....I was not bashing Sunbeam for no reason.

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

Woah, someone got a little passionate about how much they hate Sunbeam.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

khadaji

quality posts: 4 Private Messages khadaji

I got an email saying that it shipped on the 12th. FedEx just told me that (as of 9PM on the 16) all they have received is a label request, in all that time.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

khadaji wrote:I got an email saying that it shipped on the 12th. FedEx just told me that (as of 9PM on the 16) all they have received is a label request, in all that time.

Please be aware that standard shipping is 3-5 business days from the sale. The tracking on your order might have already been generated, but you should see some movement by the end of the week.

DanielMiller319

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanielMiller319

Good morning, I ordered this on the 12th and as of today my order still says "Shipping Now" with no tracking available. My card was charged and we're getting really close to Christmas. Has anyone else had this occur? Does everyone have tracking by now? I emailed support a few days ago but have gotten nothing,
thank you,

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Just wanted to catch you up on the shipment of these.

Our buyer contacted then vendor. All our orders shipped out on Friday... right as a huge snow storm hit their area. This delayed FedEx moving freight and of course, our orders.

The vendor contacted FedEx this morning and has been assured that they're back to full capacity. Our orders are on the move again. Give it a day or two for things to get scanned in and tracking to be emailed/work.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cypriiva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cypriiva

So standard shipping is 3-8 business days, but that *doesn't* include your "getting ready to ship" period of another 3-5 days? I guess this means my kids can forget opening their biggest Christmas present of the year. FWIW (which apparently is not much), I did search the site over for anything that would indicate we would not receive the product by Christmas, but had to rely only on the information provided, which (unless you can tell me otherwise) misled me.

By the way, my order status remains "Shipping Now".

khadaji

Well, thanks for the update. Let this be a lesson to you: don't use FedEx. I have a good friend who lives 15 min from the shipping location listed, and he assures me that the storm in question was "business as usual" for the area.

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. Just wanted to catch you up on the shipment of these.

Our buyer contacted then vendor. All our orders shipped out on Friday... right as a huge snow storm hit their area. This delayed FedEx moving freight and of course, our orders.

The vendor contacted FedEx this morning and has been assured that they're back to full capacity. Our orders are on the move again. Give it a day or two for things to get scanned in and tracking to be emailed/work.

mjpowers12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers12

I don't even have a tracking number for mine yet. As for the whole order I placed that day it says shipped. I have the other 2 packages, but no comforter. Woot customer service is saying to wait in until Tuesday and contact them again. I too was already charged.

Shellyfish

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Shellyfish

Mine arrived on Sat the 21st so they're finally delivering. I hope everyone who needs theirs before Christmas gets them in time.

cypriiva

Still a status of "Shipping Now" (they're still "putting together the order").

Seriously, Woot, not only is it a Christmas present, it's a seasonal item. It would be nice if you could arrange your schedule to see that it gets here before the spring thaw...

An email inquiry gets the response that it may take (Woot) a week or more to answer. Makes me wonder how many @#$!ing customer service issues you have!?

It's hard to believe that this type of "service" could come from a company owned by Amazon.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cypriiva wrote:Still a status of "Shipping Now" (they're still "putting together the order").

Seriously, Woot, not only is it a Christmas present, it's a seasonal item. It would be nice if you could arrange your schedule to see that it gets here before the spring thaw...

An email inquiry gets the response that it may take (Woot) a week or more to answer. Makes me wonder how many @#$!ing customer service issues you have!?

It's hard to believe that this type of "service" could come from a company owned by Amazon.

Looks like they've shipped and we're just waiting on the tracking numbers. I was able to find yours via Track by Reference.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cypriiva

ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like they've shipped and we're just waiting on the tracking numbers. I was able to find yours via Track by Reference.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like technology was behind the curve. I'm very appreciative that the order will (or at least should) come in before Christmas. Thanks for the followup and response. I'd given up on you guys. (Maybe that will teach me a lesson...)

leoport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leoport

So I received mine and:

The controller is not as pictured.

and

The power connector doesn't fit with the blanket. The blanket has 3 prongs, the connector has openings for four prongs.

This was for the queen version.

ThunderThighs

Staff

leoport wrote:So I received mine and:

and

The power connector doesn't fit with the blanket. The blanket has 3 prongs, the connector has openings for four prongs.

Ugh, sorry. That is weird though.

Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

khadaji

The described method didn't seem to work for me; all I got was the same, almost blank, shipping notice that I get with my tracking number.

ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like they've shipped and we're just waiting on the tracking numbers. I was able to find yours via Track by Reference.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

subs99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subs99

Well this is super-bogus. Today is Christmas eve and the FedEx tracking page still says, "Initiated. Shipment information sent to FedEx". And it also says, "Anticipated ship date : Fri 12/13/2013". Well that was 12 days ago, and NOTHING.

Thanks for nothing.

You have my money. I don't have my stuff.

Woot = Super-Bogus

cypriiva

leoport wrote:So I received mine and:

and

Hmm... I wrapped the two I ordered last night without opening them to verify. That may have been a mistake. Guess I'll hope for the best, but know to look carefully when they're opened....

MannyLegacy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MannyLegacy

WHERE IS MY HEATED COMFORTER??

I ordered this comforter on the 12th and still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I also contacted customer support and haven't heard back as well.

I'm starting to get a little upset because this was supposed to be a Christmas present and now it seems as if it is not going to be delivered in time....... W.T.H.??

If anyone can offer some help, suggestions or insight it would be much appreciated..... Many Thanks in advance =)

-Manny

ThunderThighs

Staff

MannyLegacy wrote:WHERE IS MY HEATED COMFORTER??

I ordered this comforter on the 12th and still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I also contacted customer support and haven't heard back as well.

I'm starting to get a little upset because this was supposed to be a Christmas present and now it seems as if it is not going to be delivered in time....... W.T.H.??

If anyone can offer some help, suggestions or insight it would be much appreciated..... Many Thanks in advance =)

-Manny

I can see tracking via Track by Reference but that's not bringing any better news. I see your email in the CS queue.

I'm seeing what I can find out at this end.

MannyLegacy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MannyLegacy
ThunderThighs wrote:I can see tracking via Track by Reference but that's not bringing any better news. I see your email in the CS queue.

I'm seeing what I can find out at this end.

Got the email,..... Thank you for all your help =)

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

Took a while to get here, but I got mine. Ordered the twin size and the remote and everything works. It's a thousand times better than the throw blanket, which felt like you were in a bonfire. The heat from this is more pleasant and subtle and pretty relaxing. Someone on Amazon said it's like 'sleeping in a cloud', and it really is. It's extremely cozy and you can't really feel the wires through all the fluff at all. It's DEFINITELY a $130 item like it sells for on Amazon, I easily see that, so the price Woot sold it for was a steal.

The only thing I don't like is apparently I am very prone to tangling the power cord around my ankle or kicking at it while I sleep.

BUT, this thing is great. Hate on Sunbeam all you want, but I think it's going to be a solid lasting product.

Also, the first time I used it, I was afraid it was broken, since I couldn't feel the heat from the '2' setting. I think the lower settings are just too mild to feel unless you're naked and burrito'd in this, but I haven't tested that. Anyone want to confirm?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

hosale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosale

Promised for 24 December. FedEx had it scheduled for 24 December. No movement, no comforter. Finally late on the 24th the arrival date is now rescheduled for after Christmas. It took days to leave the warehouse. It took a week to make it to the left coast and is now sitting up in Sacramento for the holidays, while my tree sits empty down by the Bay. Epic Fail for Christmas, Woot. You suck.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

hosale wrote:Promised for 24 December. FedEx had it scheduled for 24 December. No movement, no comforter. Finally late on the 24th the arrival date is now rescheduled for after Christmas. It took days to leave the warehouse. It took a week to make it to the left coast and is now sitting up in Sacramento for the holidays, while my tree sits empty down by the Bay. Epic Fail for Christmas, Woot. You suck.

I'm sorry for your experience with this order. Have you sent your order number, user name and situation to support@woot.com?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jakjt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakjt

anyone ever recieve the wrong adapter cord for this? Comforter is 3 prong, adapter is 4 prong. I am not strong enough to force them together. Sent 2 emails to support site and I got 2 automated replies. (At leaast they have a good auto-reply system.) Coming up on the 21 day return deadline. Are they delaying the full 3 weeks so they can say I'm S.O.L. ?

khadaji

Still nothing.

nicolemcam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicolemcam

I still don't have mine or a tracking number. Huge fail.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

nicolemcam wrote:I still don't have mine or a tracking number. Huge fail.

So sorry for the confusion, it looks like I was able to track by reference and see that yours was delivered on 12/26. I'll PM you your tracking information, you can get to your PMs by clicking the mail icon to the right of the "everything but woot" tab.

Shawn999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shawn999

I'm out in San Diego and I have to say my Queen size comforter actually arrived very fast. BUT, it was DOA. No heat whatsoever. Tried different wall outlets, waited several hours and it didn't even get warm. Finally stooped to reading the manual and learned how to re-set the controls. Did that, nothing happened. Control light keeps flashing. Called Sunbeam and they said their "bedding dept." is closed until after Jan. 6th and they can do nothing about it. Even insinuated it was my fault it didn't work. So much for Sunbeam support. Also told me to send it back to where I bought it from. Contacted Woot! support but no answer. Running out of time. Wrote them again this morning and at least got an auto reply and case number. Thanks Woot! Oh well, Valentine's Day is coming. Maybe I can give it to her then. But this Christmas, I'm definitely in the doghouse!!!

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Shawn999 wrote:I'm out in San Diego and I have to say my Queen size comforter actually arrived very fast. BUT, it was DOA. No heat whatsoever. Tried different wall outlets, waited several hours and it didn't even get warm. Finally stooped to reading the manual and learned how to re-set the controls. Did that, nothing happened. Control light keeps flashing. Called Sunbeam and they said their "bedding dept." is closed until after Jan. 6th and they can do nothing about it. Even insinuated it was my fault it didn't work. So much for Sunbeam support. Also told me to send it back to where I bought it from. Contacted Woot! support but no answer. Running out of time. Wrote them again this morning and at least got an auto reply and case number. Thanks Woot! Oh well, Valentine's Day is coming. Maybe I can give it to her then. But this Christmas, I'm definitely in the doghouse!!!

I'm really sorry you're in the doghouse. I pinged support for you, sounds like they should probably throw you a bone, eh? You should hear back soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jakjt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakjt
Shawn999 wrote:I'm out in San Diego and I have to say my Queen size comforter actually arrived very fast. BUT, it was DOA. No heat whatsoever. Tried different wall outlets, waited several hours and it didn't even get warm. Finally stooped to reading the manual and learned how to re-set the controls. Did that, nothing happened. Control light keeps flashing. Called Sunbeam and they said their "bedding dept." is closed until after Jan. 6th and they can do nothing about it. Even insinuated it was my fault it didn't work. So much for Sunbeam support. Also told me to send it back to where I bought it from. Contacted Woot! support but no answer. Running out of time. Wrote them again this morning and at least got an auto reply and case number. Thanks Woot! Oh well, Valentine's Day is coming. Maybe I can give it to her then. But this Christmas, I'm definitely in the doghouse!!!

I feel your pain man. I ordered one in time for in-law visit and was gonna be a Hero, they sent me the wrong adapter with mine and I went to instant Zero. Very chilly holiday visit in more ways than one. Very disappointed overall.

JohnPastore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnPastore

WOOT = FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

I still have not received this.

I placed this order Dec 12, 2013.

When I go under my account under Stuff You Bought, it says, "Shipping Speed: Standard (3-8 business days)"

That means in the *absolute* worst-case scenario, 8 days, M-F business days only, would have meant this should have been delivered December 24th. It is now December 30 and NOTHING. FAIL

I am looking at my Discover card online and it says you took my money that same day. It says, "Original Network Trans Date 12/12/2013" and that is from "AMZ*WOOT, INC 866-216-1072 WA
OZJLAC32AIY". FAIL

When I go to track my package, it takes me to the FedEx site, which says, "Anticipated ship date : Fri 12/13/2013 CORTLANDT MANOR, NY
US". FAIL

The status is, "Initiated" which is where it has been this whole time. FAIL

I am having this delivered to Erie, PA, which according to Google is only 6.5 hours away. Heck, according to google I could have BIKED there and back by now, it's only 45 hours... no problem! FAIL

I put in a ticket with Support on December 24th. Case # CAS-551653-D9P1J3. That said in part, "To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request." I have heard NOTHING from Support. And you know, it really isn't cute when you epic fail then use cutesy dorky language. How about just getting me my stuff? FAIL

YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND NOT ONLY DO I NOT HAVE MY STUFF, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SHIPPED MY STUFF, AND YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY SUPPORT EMAIL! NOTHING! FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

ROGETRAY

Staff

JohnPastore wrote:WOOT = FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

I still have not received this.

I placed this order Dec 12, 2013.

When I go under my account under Stuff You Bought, it says, "Shipping Speed: Standard (3-8 business days)"

That means in the *absolute* worst-case scenario, 8 days, M-F business days only, would have meant this should have been delivered December 24th. It is now December 30 and NOTHING. FAIL

I am looking at my Discover card online and it says you took my money that same day. It says, "Original Network Trans Date 12/12/2013" and that is from "AMZ*WOOT, INC 866-216-1072 WA
OZJLAC32AIY". FAIL

When I go to track my package, it takes me to the FedEx site, which says, "Anticipated ship date : Fri 12/13/2013 CORTLANDT MANOR, NY
US". FAIL

The status is, "Initiated" which is where it has been this whole time. FAIL

I am having this delivered to Erie, PA, which according to Google is only 6.5 hours away. Heck, according to google I could have BIKED there and back by now, it's only 45 hours... no problem! FAIL

I put in a ticket with Support on December 24th. Case # CAS-551653-D9P1J3. That said in part, "To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request." I have heard NOTHING from Support. And you know, it really isn't cute when you epic fail then use cutesy dorky language. How about just getting me my stuff? FAIL

YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND NOT ONLY DO I NOT HAVE MY STUFF, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SHIPPED MY STUFF, AND YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY SUPPORT EMAIL! NOTHING! FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

Wow. That's a lotta FAILS.

We're very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. There was more than likely a mixup with your order and I've contacted Woot Member Services to find you a resolve.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

khadaji

Not that I'm condoning sophomoric drama, but I'm pretty sure that the mix up was more of a systemic issue, rather than an isolated case- as many of us are reporting the same situation. For a while, I was trying the track by reference number procedure, and getting the exact same results as my tracking number search (i.e. butt-kiss); however, as of two days ago, my order number is no longer in FedEx's system. FedEx is as baffled by this as I am. This has me concerned. I live in NH. It is cold. So very cold. I don't suppose you can just have your parent company ship the product out to those of us still in the lurch? I never have shipping issues from Amazon. Foolish question, I know- life is seldom that efficient.

ThunderThighs

Staff

khadaji wrote:Not that I'm condoning sophomoric drama, but I'm pretty sure that the mix up was more of a systemic issue, rather than an isolated case- as many of us are reporting the same situation. For a while, I was trying the track by reference number procedure, and getting the exact same results as my tracking number search (i.e. butt-kiss); however, as of two days ago, my order number is no longer in FedEx's system. FedEx is as baffled by this as I am. This has me concerned. I live in NH. It is cold. So very cold. I don't suppose you can just have your parent company ship the product out to those of us still in the lurch? I never have shipping issues from Amazon. Foolish question, I know- life is seldom that efficient.

Sorry for the problem. It looks like it fell off the grid sometime between printing the label and the first scan at FedEx. CS will be emailing you soon.

buzzard05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buzzard05

You don't get "exactly" what you order here.

I got the Queen and two Twins. The Queen has the good controller with the adjustable "auto-off" feature...the Twins do not. You can't customize the "auto-off" time on the Twin size comforters.

mjpowers12

Not only did I not get the controller in the picture, it doesn't even match the one on the package I received. It does fit the comforter, I just hope it is right and is not some sort of fire hazard. Per the page "ChoiceTouch controllers," I received a DesignSmart controller. I guess Woot got us with a bait and switch.

I also noticed long threads on mine and am missing large chunks of stitching. These are factory seconds at best and are not new retail quality. Had I purchased in a store I would be promptly returning it. I broke one of my rules by buying something with a cord from Woot, and it won't happen again.

mjpowers12

buzzard05 wrote:You don't get "exactly" what you order here.

I got the Queen and two Twins. The Queen has the good controller with the adjustable "auto-off" feature...the Twins do not. You can't customize the "auto-off" time on the Twin size comforters.

It looks like they took whatever comforters and controllers they had lying around and threw them in packages. It was clearly false advertising. The manufacturing date on mine is March of 2011. It is nearly 3 years old already.

leoport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leoport
jakjt wrote:anyone ever recieve the wrong adapter cord for this? Comforter is 3 prong, adapter is 4 prong. I am not strong enough to force them together. Sent 2 emails to support site and I got 2 automated replies. (At leaast they have a good auto-reply system.) Coming up on the 21 day return deadline. Are they delaying the full 3 weeks so they can say I'm S.O.L. ?

Yes. I contacted support per instructions by a staff member. I have yet to hear back from them. I just sent another support request.

(for those staff members that care: Case # CAS-550259-R5M7X1, Email ID: CRM:0001428)

ROGETRAY

Staff

leoport wrote:Yes. I contacted support per instructions by a staff member. I have yet to hear back from them. I just sent another support request.

(for those staff members that care: Case # CAS-550259-R5M7X1, Email ID: CRM:0001428)

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and escalated your post to a CS Lead.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attend to the issue.