lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

Google Nexus 7 32GB Tablet
Price: $149.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Google Nexus 7 32GB Tablet
Price: $149.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Tuesday, Dec 24 to Friday, Dec 27) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/10/2013 - $149.99 (Woot Plus)
12/10/2013 - $219.99 (Woot Plus)
10/11/2013 - $159.99 (Woot Plus)

funforlife

quality posts: 0 Private Messages funforlife

This got the 4.4 kitkat update and will upgrade automatically on startup

goodierdavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodierdavid

Nice tablet better than most out there around the price range. This appears to be last years model (2012)

Nostrom0

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Nostrom0

No IR blaster? No thanks.

Stash at CT

gogo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gogo2

Better buy Windows 8, 8" tablet. Its around $200 and way better than any Android tablet.

loxiej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loxiej

Caveat emptor: I bought this tablet when it first came out and really loved it. However, like many others have experienced, it has grown super slow over time. 5-10 seconds to bring up an app, etc. Browse the forums, and you'll see many complaints on this topic. You would probably be better off paying a bit more and getting the much faster 2013 version.

insightgoalie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insightgoalie
loxiej wrote:Caveat emptor: I bought this tablet when it first came out and really loved it. However, like many others have experienced, it has grown super slow over time. 5-10 seconds to bring up an app, etc. Browse the forums, and you'll see many complaints on this topic. You would probably be better off paying a bit more and getting the much faster 2013 version.

I thought Android 4.3's TRIM support was supposed to fix that?

Trotter1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trotter1

My Nexus 7 arrived today from this Woot. It looks real clean. The only problem is that the micro usb cable was bent on the micro usb side and had some yellow glue on it. Kinda bumbed that it was "reconditioned" in this way. Seems like they took a cable from the trash and put in the box. So will Woot arrange for a replacement cable? That's what I paid for...

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Trotter1 wrote:My Nexus 7 arrived today from this Woot. It looks real clean. The only problem is that the micro usb cable was bent on the micro usb side and had some yellow glue on it. Kinda bumbed that it was "reconditioned" in this way. Seems like they took a cable from the trash and put in the box. So will Woot arrange for a replacement cable? That's what I paid for...

Sorry to hear the cable you received isn't working.

Woot Member Services could possibly be able to ship you a replacement cable, however they would have to possibly wait for returns to supplement the replacement.

Since the warranty is still under 90 Day Asus, you could try their Support Page and see if they can ship you a new one.

If they're unable to assist you, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at [email]support@woot.com[/url] and let them know.

sjsmith2262

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjsmith2262

Purchased the Nexus 7 32GB Tablet, it arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival). The screen flickers when initially powered on, then dies.

Have been *TRYING* to get Woot Support, replace or refund, since Dec 26th. The *ONLY* thing that I'm getting is a hard time.... receive auto-response emails with absolutely zero follow-up.

Getting extremely frustrated at this point!

ROGETRAY

Staff

sjsmith2262 wrote:Purchased the Nexus 7 32GB Tablet, it arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival). The screen flickers when initially powered on, then dies.

Have been *TRYING* to get Woot Support, replace or refund, since Dec 26th. The *ONLY* thing that I'm getting is a hard time.... receive auto-response emails with absolutely zero follow-up.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services to help expedite a response.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

carthalos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carthalos
sjsmith2262 wrote:Purchased the Nexus 7 32GB Tablet, it arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival). The screen flickers when initially powered on, then dies.

I'm in the same boat as you. My device wouldn't charge properly and took several days, with the charger provided, to power up to full. Now it simply doesn't turn on, even after being charged.

Currently have two support claims in with zero response. The first from Dec 26th and the second was yesterday. I understand the first was submitted during peak holiday hours so I expected a wait, but now it's Jan 9th; this is getting a little ridiculous.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

carthalos wrote:I'm in the same boat as you. My device wouldn't charge properly and took several days, with the charger provided, to power up to full. Now it simply doesn't turn on, even after being charged.

Currently have two support claims in with zero response. The first from Dec 26th and the second was yesterday. I understand the first was submitted during peak holiday hours so I expected a wait, but now it's Jan 9th; this is getting a little ridiculous.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

slicata1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slicata1

Broken. Wont charge. Wont start up. I'm being ignored by customer service. Done with woot. Have to turn to AMEX to dispute charge.

ROGETRAY

Staff

slicata1 wrote:Broken. Wont charge. Wont start up. I'm being ignored by customer service. Done with woot. Have to turn to AMEX to dispute charge.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your purchase.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.