lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

HP 27" WQHD LED IPS Monitor
Price: $349.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme

quality posts: 2943 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

HP 27" WQHD LED IPS Monitor
Price: $349.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Tuesday, Dec 24 to Friday, Dec 27) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/10/2013 - $349.99 - 32 comment(s)
11/29/2013 - $349.99 (Woot-off) - 10 comment(s)

12/19/2013 - $449.99 (Woot Plus)
12/10/2013 - $449.99 (Woot Plus)

brandtgarber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandtgarber

I have a question. It used to be once you bought a woot you paid the $5 shipping then after that all your items were on that $5 for 24hrs... now it seems you pay $5 for each item is that true

mustbechris

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mustbechris

We're wooting off things that are currently on Moofi?

tjsambuca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tjsambuca
brandtgarber wrote:I have a question. It used to be once you bought a woot you paid the $5 shipping then after that all your items were on that $5 for 24hrs... now it seems you pay $5 for each item is that true

Good question - That is the only reason I have not purchased too many woots during this woot-off, I saw like 3 other items I would have purchased but when adding $5 per item, it just was not as good of a deal.

brandtgarber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandtgarber
tjsambuca wrote:Good question - That is the only reason I have not purchased too many woots during this woot-off, I saw like 3 other items I would have purchased but when adding $5 per item, it just was not as good of a deal.

so it is true then too bad it does take a lot off the plate and makes woot offs or wooting more...bland and not as fun or bargain filled. oh well all things must pass

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

brandtgarber wrote:I have a question. It used to be once you bought a woot you paid the $5 shipping then after that all your items were on that $5 for 24hrs... now it seems you pay $5 for each item is that true

Please see the following link:

http://www.woot.com/blog/post/the-art-of-cart-your-guide-to-the-new-woot-shopping-cart

As you may have noticed, we recently launched our Shopping Cart feature. This new shipping cart will allow you to place a single order for multiple items and only pay a single Standard shipping charge. Due to this, we have discontinued our $5 All-You-Can-Ship promotion that allowed you to place additional orders the same calendar day with free shipping.

golncor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages golncor

If you have to purchase each item while it is active during a woot-off, how do you add multiple items to the cart and pay at the end?

ROGETRAY wrote:Please see the following link:

http://www.woot.com/blog/post/the-art-of-cart-your-guide-to-the-new-woot-shopping-cart

As you may have noticed, we recently launched our Shopping Cart feature. This new shipping cart will allow you to place a single order for multiple items and only pay a single Standard shipping charge. Due to this, we have discontinued our $5 All-You-Can-Ship promotion that allowed you to place additional orders the same calendar day with free shipping.