lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

Tower Adventurer Inflatable Paddle Board
Price: $479.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme

quality posts: 3111 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Tower Adventurer Inflatable Paddle Board
Price: $479.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Tuesday, Dec 31 to Friday, Jan 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 3111 Private Messages lichme

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3795 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out these comments from when it was offered in August and December

RaiseAkitas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RaiseAkitas

What the he-- am I going to do with this thing. Besides, it's the middle of winter. Woot, you are definitely going downhill.

draigun

quality posts: 25 Private Messages draigun
RaiseAkitas wrote:What the he-- am I going to do with this thing. Besides, it's the middle of winter. Woot, you are definitely going downhill.

Because clearly, it will never be summer again.

shellyyoga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shellyyoga
draigun wrote:Because clearly, it will never be summer again.

Over 80° here in Florida... My windows are open...I could easily paddle board today.

Can someone comment who bought this last month when it was offered? I'd like to hear replies and feedback from them. Thanks

Wolffhardt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wolffhardt
RaiseAkitas wrote:What the he-- am I going to do with this thing. Besides, it's the middle of winter. Woot, you are definitely going downhill.

Do you have terminal cancer? Live in a studio apartment?

If so, this obviously isn't for you. Otherwise, the rest of us are going to have summer again.

michoutdoors

quality posts: 6 Private Messages michoutdoors
Wolffhardt wrote:Do you have terminal cancer? Live in a studio apartment?

If so, this obviously isn't for you. Otherwise, the rest of us are going to have summer again.

If this is someone's idea of having a great Summer, I'm out. This is the dumbest, most boring (sport) activity on the planet. And everyone I have ever seen use one of these stupid, overpriced things looks bored. This is nothing more than a $400 raft for most of us. Give me a Cummin's Diesel and a wakeboard, Woot! Live a little!

BLACKENED

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BLACKENED

Please some good reviews, I'm almost ready for one, but I'ld like to read some good reviews.

Thanks for the help!

PD: I'll have great weather in 4-5 month, ready to jump in the water.

Jorge Murillo

shampshi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shampshi

I have one of these and love it. I live on a boat in Seattle and ride mine daily in the spring and summer. This one is a GREAT price and being able to roll up and stow it at the end of the season is great. Their video is a bit deceptive. It takes a long time and much effort to inflate. The last few PSI I couldn't do myself and had my fiancé handle. There is no way that thin woman inflated that thing at the beach by herself.

One word of advice, flip the board upside down then back over just before you get on. It makes the foamy grippy part much more comfortable on bare feet.

BLACKENED

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BLACKENED
shampshi wrote:I have one of these and love it. I live on a boat in Seattle and ride mine daily in the spring and summer. This one is a GREAT price and being able to roll up and stow it at the end of the season is great. Their video is a bit deceptive. It takes a long time and much effort to inflate. The last few PSI I couldn't do myself and had my fiancé handle. There is no way that thin woman inflated that thing at the beach by herself.

One word of advice, flip the board upside down then back over just before you get on. It makes the foamy grippy part much more comfortable on bare feet.

Thanks for the info...

Jorge Murillo

jlawrence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlawrence

I bought this exact board the last time it was offered on woot (Dec 8) for $499.99 + shipping. It's still sitting new in the box in my basement waiting for the snow to melt. I can't comment on performance of the board, but it showed up undamaged and is smaller than I expected when rolled up. My only complaint is the accelerated rate of depreciation ($20 in 18 days). Ouch.

saarstol

quality posts: 5 Private Messages saarstol
BLACKENED wrote:Please some good reviews, I'm almost ready for one, but I'ld like to read some good reviews.

Thanks for the help!

PD: I'll have great weather in 4-5 month, ready to jump in the water.

There are 90+ reviews on Amazon (4.5 stars average) of this board. It's the best selling inflatable paddle board on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Tower-Adventurer-Inflatable-Adjustable-Paddle/product-reviews/B007VP6RA4/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

saarstol

shampshi wrote:I have one of these and love it. I live on a boat in Seattle and ride mine daily in the spring and summer. This one is a GREAT price and being able to roll up and stow it at the end of the season is great. Their video is a bit deceptive. It takes a long time and much effort to inflate. The last few PSI I couldn't do myself and had my fiancé handle. There is no way that thin woman inflated that thing at the beach by herself.

Shampshi - Glad you are enjoying your board! The pump has been improved and now it's relatively easy. You probably have the older black pump which admittedly hard to finish inflating the board with. The new pump is gray with a yellow hose, and that's what included with this package deal. Highly recommended upgrade. Much easier!

saarstol

michoutdoors wrote:If this is someone's idea of having a great Summer, I'm out. This is the dumbest, most boring (sport) activity on the planet. And everyone I have ever seen use one of these stupid, overpriced things looks bored. This is nothing more than a $400 raft for most of us. Give me a Cummin's Diesel and a wakeboard, Woot! Live a little!

MichOutdoors - But have you tried it yourself? Trust me I thought the same thing myself before trying it, but once you give it a go you will understand what the appeal is, and why it's the fastest growing water sport in the world!

bpesca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bpesca

suck it up sally's....30 degree air temp with snow on the ground!

rocque

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rocque
saarstol wrote:Shampshi - Glad you are enjoying your board! The pump has been improved and now it's relatively easy. You probably have the older black pump which admittedly hard to finish inflating the board with. The new pump is gray with a yellow hose, and that's what included with this package deal. Highly recommended upgrade. Much easier!

This is really tempting, especially since weakling me might actually be able to inflate it. I bought one last year at Costco. It was non-inflatable, and it is fun to use on a local lake.
When I want to travel 90 miles to the ocean this might be better since you do not have to worry about it flying off your car (if you remember to put it inside the car).
Will it work with battery operated pumps, or just the one that comes with it?

rocque

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rocque
bpesca wrote:suck it up sally's....30 degree air temp with snow on the ground!

Just had to comment that I love this photo! 61 degrees where I live and I was able to go kayaking..woo hoo. The water is too cold for SUPing.

mrsly69

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69

Looking forward to seeing you out on the water.

It should fit nicely!

philpotheather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philpotheather
shellyyoga wrote:Over 80° here in Florida... My windows are open...I could easily paddle board today.

Can someone comment who bought this last month when it was offered? I'd like to hear replies and feedback from them. Thanks

Hey, my name is Rafael and I bought this infaltable SUP last xmas. I live by the ocean in Brazil and I took the tower inflatable sup with me to Brazil. I have been using it often (over a year) at many different swell conditions. It is great and it was one the best equipaments I have ever bought. Its easy to inflate and deflate. Very easy to store it and You can transport it anywhere you go. You can paddle anywhere (lakes, river, ocean). I even go fishing sometimses and I also take my wife with me on it. It supports two medium weight people . However if u are looking for a surfing SUP, forget about it. This is not made for surfing at all. If u want to surf with a SUP, you need a fiberglass one.
Its amazing!!!

badhabit12

quality posts: 14 Private Messages badhabit12

HHHMMMMM............. ITS snowing outside and it's 22 degrees .,,,,Thinking about buying one of these and moving to a warmer climate.

claydeaux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claydeaux

Seems to be a great price for the value.

Thanks

shellyyoga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shellyyoga
philpotheather wrote:Hey, my name is Rafael and I bought this infaltable SUP last xmas. I live by the ocean in Brazil and I took the tower inflatable sup with me to Brazil. I have been using it often (over a year) at many different swell conditions. It is great and it was one the best equipaments I have ever bought. Its easy to inflate and deflate. Very easy to store it and You can transport it anywhere you go. You can paddle anywhere (lakes, river, ocean). I even go fishing sometimses and I also take my wife with me on it. It supports two medium weight people . However if u are looking for a surfing SUP, forget about it. This is not made for surfing at all. If u want to surf with a SUP, you need a fiberglass one.
Its amazing!!!

Thanks Rafael, I appreciate it!

jmmsmile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmmsmile
jmmsmile wrote:I bought one last year from Woot and my son and I love it. I'm a 52 year old mom and he's 17. We've taken it in the Barnegat Bay (NJ) and the ocean. Fun and relaxing, and really cool. We store it on our boat in the summer. An awesome paddleboard. A great buy!

dmcramer2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcramer2

I really wanted one of the inflatable SUP boards but was traveling and by the time I arrived at our destination they were sold out. Any chance of finding someone that purchased multiple that were just buying them to resell or bought one that decided it wasn't what they wanted.

Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales[/quote]

dmcramer2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcramer2

[I leave for the Caymans at the end of February and would love to pack this and take it with me to use there. It is always summer somewhere.
I am just sad I was traveling when it came up because it was gone by the time I was able to log in and buy one.

fiveninerzero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fiveninerzero

No shipping to Hawaii. Count me out.