WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Italian Chains

To be fair here, Italian Chains would be a the kind of movie we'd want to see on opening night. We imagine it as sort of Saturday Night Fever meets Flash Gordon. But we'd certainly wear these Italian chains to look nice for our date. Then maybe gelato after.

dancersid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancersid

What kind of clasp do these chains have?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dancersid wrote:What kind of clasp do these chains have?

Good question. Let me ask around and see what I can find out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
dancersid wrote:What kind of clasp do these chains have?

Italian ones.

pwhipple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhipple

Ditto re clasp, Makes big diff. Guessing as not shown they are not lobster claw.

spdmsw

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spdmsw

I picked up some chains from this vendor, and they were really nice, decent weight and well made, and the vendor was really nice when i called them on the phone. The chains that i recieved had lobster claw clasp's.

Hope this was helpful.

pwhipple wrote:Ditto re clasp, Makes big diff. Guessing as not shown they are not lobster claw.

queenangelfish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages queenangelfish

What length are these chains? I don't seem to see any mention of this very important feature!

Edit: I did find that if you hit the select button it comes up with the sizes. However, since it never states that there are various sizes available in the description, I was about to move on, without finding any reference to the length.

spdmsw

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spdmsw

I ordered more Chains and they're really nice, just like the other's that i picked up from this vendor in the past. Nice weight great color and solid quality. Thanks!!!

wtoprock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wtoprock

Advertised as 1.4mm Chain.. is actually .85mm. Not happy with my purchase, chain is too light weight a .85mm.

pwhipple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhipple

Not lobster claw. Should have known for the price they would not be. Bummer.