zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Klipsch A5i All Sport In-Ear Headphones
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Jan 02 to Friday, Jan 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/20/2013 - $49.99 - 23 comment(s)

dliidlii1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dliidlii1

OH! That's where they go. Now I know why I couldn't hear anything from my last headphones.

malingjc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malingjc

Dah, was hoping for some Buckets of Chicken.

suk62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages suk62

Awesome, the main Woot is for a set of headphones that are aimed specifically for the iPhone crowd. And didn't Samsung outsell Apple the last year?? Would be nice if there wasn't the nonstop apple products..

lichme

malingjc wrote:Dah, was hoping for some Buckets of Chicken.

Like this?

lichme

malingjc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malingjc
lichme wrote:Like this?

Oh how evil. Evil evil evil woot.

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee

I was looking all over for that. It figures the Bag of Coal would be with the Bags.

Happy New Year Everyone !

dadsla

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dadsla

Happy New Year Wooters!!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3488 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out this brief write up from stereophile.com

bear8699

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bear8699

- Just WHAT do these things DO - IF you do NOT have an iPhone? Are ANY functions usable? I presume that AT LEAST you can at least listen with them. orrr - Do they NOT work at all with other than an iPhone (if so - Krampuss). Why do they keep appearing here if they are so limited. I see they are currently $84 and $99 at other places. So how about a 'similarly' worn set for those of use that DO NOT have an iPhone.

shaun40555

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shaun40555

I'm starting to get concerned about this company. I loved their headphones but I sent two emails about about an issue with a pair of headphones and no response at all. Also the Amazon reviews on these are pretty poor. I wonder if they've addressed any of the design issues those reviews brought up.

ilandgrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ilandgrl
shaun40555 wrote:I'm starting to get concerned about this company. I loved their headphones but I sent two emails about about an issue with a pair of headphones and no response at all. Also the Amazon reviews on these are pretty poor. I wonder if they've addressed any of the design issues those reviews brought up.

Well, that made my decision easy. Pass...

andysexton

quality posts: 4 Private Messages andysexton
suk62 wrote:Awesome, the main Woot is for a set of headphones that are aimed specifically for the iPhone crowd. And didn't Samsung outsell Apple the last year?? Would be nice if there wasn't the nonstop apple products..

They work with fine with Android phones. Only the +/- buttons don't work. The play/pause/answer functionality is fine.

I've used Klipsch with my S4 just fine. Really like them.

As for service from Klipsch, I've made use of their warranty a couple of times with broken cables, and they've always been very good to me.

Never tried this set, though.

huntsetter1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huntsetter1
shaun40555 wrote:I'm starting to get concerned about this company. I loved their headphones but I sent two emails about about an issue with a pair of headphones and no response at all. Also the Amazon reviews on these are pretty poor. I wonder if they've addressed any of the design issues those reviews brought up.

I work at Klipsch. I apologize that your emails were not returned previously. Please call 1-800-klipsch tomorrow and we will get you taken care of.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara

Yeah, what you said. Going back to bed, pouting.

nickib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickib

Ready to hit the "purchase" button, but any way to save the $5.00 shipping? :-(

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nickib wrote:Ready to hit the "purchase" button, but any way to save the $5.00 shipping? :-(

It's $5 per cart order so you can stuff as much stuff in your cart as you want and it all ships for $5.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

andysexton

quality posts: 4 Private Messages andysexton
bear8699 wrote:- Just WHAT do these things DO - IF you do NOT have an iPhone? Are ANY functions usable? I presume that AT LEAST you can at least listen with them. orrr - Do they NOT work at all with other than an iPhone (if so - Krampuss). Why do they keep appearing here if they are so limited. I see they are currently $84 and $99 at other places. So how about a 'similarly' worn set for those of use that DO NOT have an iPhone.

Every time a headphone/headset comes up that has "iphone controls" this question comes up. On the vast majority of Android phones you can listen, talk on the mic, and use the play/pause/answer/disconnect button. The only buttons that won't work are the +/- volume buttons.

They also work as regular headphones for media players, laptops, etc. Any thing with a 3.5mm jack.

Debra1965

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Debra1965

Will this work on my VerizonWireless Galaxy 4s?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Debra1965 wrote:Will this work on my VerizonWireless Galaxy 4s?

Most likely, these fit a 3.5mm jack.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

junwagh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junwagh

I have had the exact opposite experience with Kilpsch. I bought the S4a's from woot and the the s4's from another site and the warranty process was quick and painless for both. They were very prompt with their response and shipped my replacements out with the quickness.