tewkewl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tewkewl

wait, so you're complaining that something is 30 bucks cheaper on woot than amazon... brand new too! huh? the woot price is 199, the amazon price is 228. am i missing something? this is an extraordinary deal!

filetap wrote:This really isn't a great deal on the Q10.

It can be had new from Amazon for $228 with free shipping or open box also from amazon for $209

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009APEUHK&condition=used&me=&ref=dp-buas-used&pf_rd_p=1637026362&pf_rd_s=special-offers-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B009APEUHK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14PJVACFXSXTBGMKQ91M

tewkewl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tewkewl
michaelvella wrote:The OP of this comment has an odd idea of what "ripped off" means.

that is actually a better deal!! with the red card this thing is 189 at target! come on woot! cut the price down again! this is ridiculous. you're woot! i'm sorry i ordered this thing from woot at all!

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 93 Private Messages radi0j0hn
themacguy wrote:Great; yet another set of cameras without viewfinders pretending to be some sort of smartphone. The camera mfrs are killing themselves with this drek.

Agreed. The lack of a true viewfinder also affects how you hold the camera, especially when shooting with a long zoom.

But if you've never grown up with a quality optical viewfinder, you don't know what you are missing!

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

Trey45S

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trey45S

The Q10 is a surprisingly powerful little camera. Great quality.