zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2739 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

uComfy Shiatsu Heated Foot Massager
Price: $129.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jan 06 to Tuesday, Jan 07) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 2739 Private Messages lichme

mnbigguy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mnbigguy

Woot - I've got really big feet and the specs don't talk about foot size. Anyone? Would I have to stuff one foot in at a time?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3297 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's learn all about the parent company, Emson

pwoolber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwoolber

In for one for preggo wife.

drbayzball2002

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drbayzball2002

I hope someone can find out about the foot size. I would buy if it will fit me, but I have size 15 wide feet

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB

Spec says 7" deep. That isn't going to fit many people's feet.

Amazon thinks it's deeper, but that's probably the box (and the product is heavier than the shipping weight; that's another neat trick). Nomorerack also thinks it's deeper.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

drbayzball2002 wrote:I hope someone can find out about the foot size. I would buy if it will fit me, but I have size 15 wide feet

Seems like a popular question...

I'll go ahead and ping Woot Staff and see if I can find an answer.

Thanks for your guys patience, I'll post back here later this morning with any info I get.

jontwentyfive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jontwentyfive
pwoolber wrote:In for one for preggo wife.

Careful there - there's a nerve in the foot that can send a woman into labor unintentionally.....

usagisailor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages usagisailor
jontwentyfive wrote:Careful there - there's a nerve in the foot that can send a woman into labor unintentionally.....

If that were the case, there would be no need for inductions... and the Lego company would either be even richer than before, or bankrupt.

"Man, I'm 42 weeks along, I just want my second child to be born. *Steps on a Lego.* Whoops, my water broke."

zhinka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zhinka

I tried this out for a 15 day home trial, returned it and got this which I ADORE! http://www.amazon.com/UComfy-8955-Pressure-Legs-Massager/dp/B00AAS8OBE/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1388908152&sr=1-7&keywords=foot+massage+ucomfy
Forgot to mention, my husband who has size 13 feet found it too small to give a proper massage, hope that helps ya men out

If you Don't Rescue, DON'T BREED!

gdberkley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gdberkley

Sorry.
I have size 11 wide, and it JUST fits.

I have had this for 3 months, and have been using it daily. ...at least when I can chase the rest of my family off!

Wonderful toy.

drbayzball2002 wrote:I hope someone can find out about the foot size. I would buy if it will fit me, but I have size 15 wide feet

ChinaBoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChinaBoy
gdberkley wrote:Sorry.
I have size 11 wide, and it JUST fits.

Haha. Great that their entire write-up is about Americans' feet but it won't actually cover 12 inches!

derfnlinda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derfnlinda

I would really be hesitant to purchase this item! I bought one from Brookstone and had to return it because my feet, (women size 8 1/2 W) would not fit comfortably in it! This item on here would require a 15 % restocking fee IF you didn't like it (or didn't fit in it)! I think that is a big chance to take! I will pass on this!

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn

"You're a poet;
Your feet show it.
They're Longfellows."

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

johnh10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnh10

Read comments for this item and you will see many complain about it breaking after a few months, myself included.

bearxor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bearxor

The main problem I have with feet care stuff is that the sizing is just terrible. I want to get a massager, but know my size 14 feet won't go in one all the way. Foot baths are the exact same way. I can't find a foot bath I can fit my feet in comfortably. They're so small that if I put both feet in, water starts coming out of the top. And the jacuzzi functionality is useless.

ROGETRAY

Staff

bearxor wrote:The main problem I have with feet care stuff is that the sizing is just terrible. I want to get a massager, but know my size 14 feet won't go in one all the way. Foot baths are the exact same way. I can't find a foot bath I can fit my feet in comfortably. They're so small that if I put both feet in, water starts coming out of the top. And the jacuzzi functionality is useless.

UPDATE: Woot Staff has informed me that Men's 12.5 is the maximum foot/shoe size for today's offer.

Thanks again to those who patiently waited for an answer.

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding this info.

MrGuineapig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrGuineapig
radi0j0hn wrote:"You're a poet;
Your feet show it.
They're Longfellows."

And they smell like the Dickens!

elpepe

quality posts: 12 Private Messages elpepe

now that amazon owns woot, what is the return policy for this if we simply do not like it?

ROGETRAY

Staff

elpepe wrote:now that amazon owns woot, what is the return policy for this if we simply do not like it?

Please see out Woot FAQ page for info...

Also, today's offer comes with a 1 Year uComfy Warranty.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

It's a footgazmatron!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

livtip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages livtip

USED scratched, broke, smells like dirty feet. The woot was on me. I got wooted we will have to see.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

livtip wrote:USED scratched, broke, smells like dirty feet. The woot was on me. I got wooted we will have to see.

I am so sorry for the condition of the item. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders