WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Alkaline Batteries

Time to change the fire alarm batteries! Time to change the batteries in the clock radio! Time to re-battery the electric toothbrush! Time to power up the Teddy Ruxpin! ALL THIS AND MORE WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH BATTERIES!

cpaden6072

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cpaden6072

http://rightbattery.com/

They dont list some of these, but you can kind of get the idea. I wish they tested the Fuji, other Fuji models seem promising.

rboland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rboland

According to RightBattery.com:

Kodak

Sony

The Kodaks are not great, but they're better than the Sonys.

mattdyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattdyer

Kodaks are good for simple items and kid toys, horrible for digital cameras.

mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1

Where are the 9V lithium batteries?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mac daddy1 wrote:Where are the 9V lithium batteries?

Sorry Mac Daddy. Your batteries are in another castle.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry Mac Daddy. Your batteries are in another castle.

Dad burn it, Burns. Well, thanks for the answer anyway. And happy New Year to you and all the lawyers' wives and editors we know.

pwhipple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhipple

I add C to basket and picture of 9V appears. Help...

hokiemojo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hokiemojo

I'm hoping that you guys start selling those eneloops again. Those are what I'm really interested in. I'm done with disposables except under very limited circumstances.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pwhipple wrote:I add C to basket and picture of 9V appears. Help...

Pic is fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

atx85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages atx85
hokiemojo wrote:I'm hoping that you guys start selling those eneloops again. Those are what I'm really interested in. I'm done with disposables except under very limited circumstances.

Totally agreed. Eneloops are really where it's at. I'm trying to increase my collection as we speak for a decent price.

ChuckSomerville

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChuckSomerville

Kodak batteries' expiration dates? (Kodak hasn't made those for a while now.)

ThunderThighs

Staff

ChuckSomerville wrote:Kodak batteries' expiration dates? (Kodak hasn't made those for a while now.)

It's in the features:

Best if used by 2019

taylorsm88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylorsm88

How about some CR123s or other batteries than the standard ones.

hehersontan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hehersontan

@rboland, the batteries you linked to are Sony AAA and Kodak AA.

ThunderThighs

Staff

taylorsm88 wrote:How about some CR123s or other batteries than the standard ones.

Passed your suggestion on. Thanks!

jndtexas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jndtexas

I purchased these a while back. What a mistake. They don't last as long as "real" batteries.

Shopster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shopster
atx85 wrote:Totally agreed. Eneloops are really where it's at. I'm trying to increase my collection as we speak for a decent price.

How about selling Eneloops without the charger. You only need so many chargers.

psd10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psd10
jndtexas wrote:I purchased these a while back. What a mistake. They don't last as long as "real" batteries.

Which brand did you purchase in the past? Sony, Kodak MAX, Kodak Xtralife or the Fuji?

leoharper

quality posts: 4 Private Messages leoharper

Just in case it's helpful to anyone suffering from Friday afternoon impaired decision making (ie...me! Ha), of the above listed on Woot, we've been very happy with the Bang-4-Our-Buck on both the Sony & Kodak MAX! Not so much with the Fuji & Kodak xtralife from a year or so back (which didn't last as long as the Kodak MAX)

Dartman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Dartman

The Kodak Max AA's we bought seem to be OK for us too. Using them in everything as the old batteries die and seem to hold up well for the price paid.
My BP checker has a little vacuum pump and it seems to be lasting as well as any other batteries I've used in it so far and it tends to eat cheap ones.

cpaden6072

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cpaden6072

No experiences with any of these... But the Kodak Max I purchased hold up about as good as energizer industrial. So not bad for the price I paid. They work well in my smoke alarms, wireless keyboards, and flashlights. They didnt perform too terrible in my Camera either.

The AC Delco's I bought on the other hand... are leaving more to be desired. They seem to have no balls for any device requiring over 500mah. If my smoke alarms went off once (First Alert OneLink) they would all scream low battery right after.

ruhock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruhock

Hi,
The battery packaging is like 72 battery pickup. They are all loose and when the box is opened, the batteries go everywhere...path of lease resistance all over the floor. Bad packaging.

Regards,
ruhock