WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Triptych Art from Stellenbosch

A lot of people would say all you need for one picture is one canvas. Not these bad boys. Three canvases, baby! This is Ford Excursion of art, the KFC Double Down of wall decor, the Big Gulp of hangables. Taste that? That's sweet, sweet excess!

buzzwang


quality posts: 10 Private Messages buzzwang

"Made in China"...

jchance


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jchance

Typo in the description- "For Excursion" should be "Ford Excursion"

lurcher


quality posts: 8 Private Messages lurcher

the scale it that picture is just a little off - unless it's a dog couch.

They are only 20x20... about the size of the pillows

6putt


quality posts: 1 Private Messages 6putt
lurcher wrote:the scale it that picture is just a little off - unless it's a dog couch.

They are only 20x20... about the size of the pillows


I thought the same thing, except I want the furniture. At 5'10", I could feel like a giant in this room. How cool would that be?


bigshtank


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank
lurcher wrote:the scale it that picture is just a little off - unless it's a dog couch.

They are only 20x20... about the size of the pillows



Agreed, the photos make it look like 30x30 prints, which I would buy, but not these.

Stellenbosch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellenbosch

This is from the manufacturer, Stellenbosch. Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the size/scale comments, we do sell larger sized triptychs but wanted to tailer this event to a moderate sized home wall. We look forward to offering the larger sized triptychs for bigger homes in the near future.

beaglebrains


quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains

Easy, everyone. These are actually friggin' gorgeous. They have "office" written all over them.

gtown06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtown06

Hi! Where can I get more that looks like the "water's edge awakening"??
Thanks!

Stellenbosch wrote:This is from the manufacturer, Stellenbosch. Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the size/scale comments, we do sell larger sized triptychs but wanted to tailer this event to a moderate sized home wall. We look forward to offering the larger sized triptychs for bigger homes in the near future.



Stellenbosch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellenbosch
gtown06 wrote:Hi! Where can I get more that looks like the "water's edge awakening"??
Thanks!



Thanks for your interest and we're glad you like the triptychs. Are you seeking more sunrise images or beach images? Do you like the 20 inch panel size or would you like a larger panel size? The Stellenbosch Team

housemaster22


quality posts: 0 Private Messages housemaster22
Stellenbosch wrote:Thanks for your interest and we're glad you like the triptychs. Are you seeking more sunrise images or beach images? Do you like the 20 inch panel size or would you like a larger panel size? The Stellenbosch Team



Hi, Are you guys located in Stellenbosch, South Africa? Or have any connection to the city?

Stellenbosch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellenbosch
housemaster22 wrote:Hi, Are you guys located in Stellenbosch, South Africa? Or have any connection to the city?



Thanks for your question. We're not located in the Stellenbosch region of South Africa, but its one of our favorite places in the world. We developed our business plan while visiting Stellenbosch on holiday and we named the company after this beautiful part of the Africa.

jrenz88


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrenz88

Can you give a list of the locations of the pictures? I would feel silly hanging something on my wall and having no idea where it is a picture of...

Stellenbosch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellenbosch
jrenz88 wrote:Can you give a list of the locations of the pictures? I would feel silly hanging something on my wall and having no idea where it is a picture of...



Thank you for your question. The items featured here represent only a tiny sample of our wall art portfolio. While the collection spans the globe, unfortunately we don't have detailed source information for every image.

muchium


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muchium

Red canyon marvel is actually Horseshoe Bend in Arizona. USA

DustyRange


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DustyRange

I would like to see more like beach sunsets

2MattDC


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2MattDC

Crimson Wood would have looked fantastic in my home office.

narquespamley


quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Meh. These are okay pictures but for a few bucks more you could just have your own pictures printed on canvas and you'd have a meaningful piece of art on your walls instead of a Costco statement.

gtown06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtown06

Actually, I was hoping that the "waters edge awakening" might have one or two more images from the same photographic shoot (ie location/time). I've got a wall adjacent to the one I will hang the triptych and would love to do a related image from the same spot. Thanks!




Stellenbosch wrote:Thanks for your interest and we're glad you like the triptychs. Are you seeking more sunrise images or beach images? Do you like the 20 inch panel size or would you like a larger panel size? The Stellenbosch Team



Stellenbosch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stellenbosch
gtown06 wrote:Actually, I was hoping that the "waters edge awakening" might have one or two more images from the same photographic shoot (ie location/time). I've got a wall adjacent to the one I will hang the triptych and would love to do a related image from the same spot. Thanks!



Unfortunately, we don't have other images from the same location/time, but we do have similar images which we hope to showcase during future events.

tallaw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallaw

Well, I waited and lost out. All sold out when I came back this morning.

Question for the Stellenbosch rep: any possibility of purchasing these or something similar any place else? Thanks.

rababb2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rababb2

Did Anyone else get shipped the incorrect pictures? I ordered two and both came in separate boxes and both are wrong.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rababb2 wrote:Did Anyone else get shipped the incorrect pictures? I ordered two and both came in separate boxes and both are wrong.

Oh no. Sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

If you could also specify what you did get (size, print), that will help us research what went wrong.

I'll let them know from this end as well.

Thanks!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jaws8817


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaws8817
rababb2 wrote:Did Anyone else get shipped the incorrect pictures? I ordered two and both came in separate boxes and both are wrong.



Just received mine. I ordered Red Canyon Marvel and received Crimson Wood.

Jagg3d3d93


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jagg3d3d93
rababb2 wrote:Did Anyone else get shipped the incorrect pictures? I ordered two and both came in separate boxes and both are wrong.



Just got two canyons, ordered Rising Beacon and Water's Edge Awakening. Someone messed up shipping the items, and it looks like they messed up big.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jaws8817 wrote:Just received mine. I ordered Red Canyon Marvel and received Crimson Wood.


Jagg3d3d93 wrote:Just got two canyons, ordered Rising Beacon and Water's Edge Awakening. Someone messed up shipping the items, and it looks like they messed up big.



Very sorry to hear that you both also have received the incorrect designs.

As stated above, we suggest that you write into support@woot.com and describe which prints/sizes you received. They'll be able to help find a solution.

I've also pinged Woot Staff and let them know.

gtown06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtown06

Yes, me too! I ordered two and got two different ones. I had ordered the "water's edge awakening" and the "all ashore" and got neither one. They're nice but not what I ordered at all. Come on woot, a little less time jerking around and more time getting it right! I emailed support 5 days ago and haven't heard a peep.




rababb2 wrote:Did Anyone else get shipped the incorrect pictures? I ordered two and both came in separate boxes and both are wrong.



gtown06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtown06

It has been ten days since my order arrived with the wrong items. Woot has not acknowledged that I've even submitted a complaint. Be weary!!!

Jagg3d3d93


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jagg3d3d93

I am in the same situation, at this point @Woot had better ackowledge this issue or I will be looking into a chargeback because this is unacceptable. No response or comment from woot, not even an acknowledgement that there was a mistake. I might just contact Amazon seeing as they own woot, hopefully they might be able to help me.

gtown06 wrote:It has been ten days since my order arrived with the wrong items. Woot has not acknowledged that I've even submitted a complaint. Be weary!!!



agingdragqueen


quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Jagg3d3d93 wrote:I am in the same situation, at this point @Woot had better ackowledge this issue or I will be looking into a chargeback because this is unacceptable. No response or comment from woot, not even an acknowledgement that there was a mistake. I might just contact Amazon seeing as they own woot, hopefully they might be able to help me.



I apologize, I'll be checking in with CS on your order and the one above as well.


rababb2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rababb2
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh no. Sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

If you could also specify what you did get (size, print), that will help us research what went wrong.

I'll let them know from this end as well.

Thanks!





I submitted to Support on 1/11 and STILL haven't heard anything back! Is there a phone number or something to call?

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

rababb2 wrote:I submitted to Support on 1/11 and STILL haven't heard anything back! Is there a phone number or something to call?



I'm sorry about that, I'll ping CS in hopes we can get you fixed up too.


Jagg3d3d93


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jagg3d3d93
agingdragqueen wrote:I apologize, I'll be checking in with CS on your order and the one above as well.



Thank you for acknowledging this.

jaws8817


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaws8817
ROGETRAY wrote:Very sorry to hear that you both also have received the incorrect designs.

As stated above, we suggest that you write into support@woot.com and describe which prints/sizes you received. They'll be able to help find a solution.

I've also pinged Woot Staff and let them know.



I've still not heard from CS and it's been a week.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jaws8817 wrote:I've still not heard from CS and it's been a week.



Sorry for the late reply.

I'll go ahead and forward your post along to Woot Member Services to see how the replacement status is going.

Thanks again for waiting, you should hopefully have a resolve very shortly.

adrif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrif

Since I still haven't heard back on my support message from last week, anyone have a Nowhere Nirvana they want to trade for a... hmmm... not sure what we got-- highlands melting maybe?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

adrif wrote:Since I still haven't heard back on my support message from last week, anyone have a Nowhere Nirvana they want to trade for a... hmmm... not sure what we got-- highlands melting maybe?




I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue. They should be able to get in contact with the vendor and issue a replacement.

karengroovy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages karengroovy
Stellenbosch wrote:This is from the manufacturer, Stellenbosch. Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the size/scale comments, we do sell larger sized triptychs but wanted to tailer this event to a moderate sized home wall. We look forward to offering the larger sized triptychs for bigger homes in the near future.



Mine were a gift so were just opened today, and the box includes one "B" pictures and two "C" pictures, no "A" picture. What do I need to do to exchange the extra C for an A? #SH-71195ABC (except actually BCC in my box). Thanks.

karengroovy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages karengroovy

Disregard previous post - just read other comments and see I need to contact support@woot.com. Will do now.

karengroovy wrote:Mine were a gift so were just opened today, and the box includes one "B" pictures and two "C" pictures, no "A" picture. What do I need to do to exchange the extra C for an A? #SH-71195ABC (except actually BCC in my box). Thanks.



rfromp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rfromp
adrif wrote:Since I still haven't heard back on my support message from last week, anyone have a Nowhere Nirvana they want to trade for a... hmmm... not sure what we got-- highlands melting maybe?



"Highlands Melting" is exactly what I wanted! What I received was "Brooklyn Bridging". If you still have "Highlands Melting" I'd like to buy it from you if you're interested.