WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Swiss Army Watches

"I've been trying for 2 HOURS AND 17 MINUTES to open un-cork this bottle of wine with my Swiss Army Knife, but it just WON'T WORK!" "That's because it's not a Swiss Army Knife. It's a Swiss Army Watch." "Ah, so that's how I was able to make such a precise estimate..."

hoosiersparky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hoosiersparky

I'm confused. The specs for the Swiss Army 241456 Ladies' Officer state that the band is "rubber" but the picture does not appear to have a "rubber band." Haha.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hoosiersparky wrote:I'm confused. The specs for the Swiss Army 241456 Ladies' Officer state that the band is "rubber" but the picture does not appear to have a "rubber band." Haha.

Wow, fast catch. I'll let them know. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

scmarchy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scmarchy

its 299 over at amazon with prime, good reviews too.

http://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Swiss-Army-Watch-241430/dp/B004IBYRSI/ref=pd_sbs_watch_3

dark7474

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dark7474

i never pay over 100.00 for a battery watch . i want real movement with gears and springs no battery's included to make it run .

rebemdee

quality posts: 10 Private Messages rebemdee

I have a Swiss army watch that's been going strong since 2003. Great quality.

Bione

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Bione

Again, I'm confused by the presence of these (actually not bad) watches on Woot's main site, when the Accessories & Watches Woot site has had very little that ticked in the last few weeks.

(I know they had some garbage watches, but I'm looking for things that don't conk out after a week...)

It might be time to admit that the Accessories/Watches site is an unwanted orphan. Maybe it should just be the Accessories site. After all, watches are accessories, too.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

No tweezers?! I'm out.

Marichele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marichele

Is this the watch (orange) that Mark Harmon wears on NCIS?

Marichele

louie69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louie69

Where are these made? they are awfully expensive

nmchapma

quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma
louie69 wrote:Where are these made? they are awfully expensive

Switzerland. See the product info beneath the images?

couloir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages couloir

Is the warranty through the manufacture or a 3rd party?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

couloir wrote:Is the warranty through the manufacture or a 3rd party?

Just asked the buyer, the warranty's through a 3rd party!

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

water resist to 1650 ft on the divers watch, can the chrono buttons be operated close to those depths?

sausageballs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sausageballs

The specs on the Swiss Army 241258 Classic Lady Chrono state that the crystal is sapphire. $149 for a watch with a sapphire crystal is fantastic.