WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kitchen Gadgets

Are you a "foodie?!" Yeah?! Stop it. It's the worst word in the world. How about "eaterian" or "gobbledog" or "nibblevore?" Yes, fine, maybe not "gobbledog." We're brainstorming here.

smeglet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages smeglet

Was interested in the mandoline, until I saw you save a whopping 30 cents?!! Then add shipping on top of that, you can get better deals (with comparable reviews) shipped overnight with Prime at Amazon. 2 percent savings - whoo hoo! Pass.

jelliebaby

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jelliebaby

I bought the cheese slicer recently on woot! It does work, but can't say I'm as happy with the part of the tool that is to be used to cut hard cheeses. I was hoping for a bit thicker cut rather than the pretty thin one I got - I tried it several times with 2 different hard cheeses. I think that blade might do well if you want shaved curls of bar chocolate (as decorations - like curls).

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
smeglet wrote:Was interested in the mandoline, until I saw you save a whopping 30 cents?!! Then add shipping on top of that, you can get better deals (with comparable reviews) shipped overnight with Prime at Amazon. 2 percent savings - whoo hoo! Pass.

same here a whopping 2% off "list"

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

amber727

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amber727

For the Zevro Press & Measure, I can't see the different measurement lines from the picture. What are the available measurements?