WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fitness: Five Months 'Til Summer

Summer's the time for hot dogs, ice cream, potato salad... and you're still stuffed with Thanksgiving treats. Get fit and you'll have some room in the warehouse when the warm weather picnics start! It's just simple economic theory. Burn it off and resupply.

braden07

quality posts: 2 Private Messages braden07

I ordered the Nordic track heart rate monitor. I read through it and didn't know that it was a "chest band" style one. That being said, it works very well and when properly placed it isn't cumbersome. I am a guy but have smaller wrists so was concerned about the size, the watch is of average size so still works fine for the smaller wrist population.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

If I buy any workout equipment, the only person getting a workout is going to be the FedEx guy.

3inthefamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 3inthefamily

Those Weider speed weights are $199.99 with free shipping at Wally World. And they show a regular list price of $299. Things that make you go hmmm....and show your age.

mmastor0218

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmastor0218

Perfect Fitness Perfect Core Ball (75cm)

Ball leaks air and requires re-pump constantly.

To add to the frustration, the pump that is provided is quite noisy and - at times - seems to get "stuck", so that you have to fanagle it a bit for it to begin working.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mmastor0218 wrote:Perfect Fitness Perfect Core Ball (75cm)

To add to the frustration, the pump that is provided is quite noisy and - at times - seems to get "stuck", so that you have to fanagle it a bit for it to begin working.

I'm sorry you've been frustrated with your Core Ball, have you tried contacting Perfect Fitness? You have a warranty with them and would be able to contact them here.

skittlesovermnm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skittlesovermnm

Does the New Balance NX 301 display the calories burnt during exercise?

vw57dlx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vw57dlx

I hate it when Woot uses "stock" photos that include items that are not even for sale!
Was hoping to maybe order those kettle bells in the picture.

lx003n

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lx003n

i have a 75cm ball too and it leaks air too

mmastor0218 wrote:Perfect Fitness Perfect Core Ball (75cm)

dvengstrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvengstrom

I definitely do not recommend the TS FIT 25 oz. Stainless Steel Shaker cups. I got three of them, and only one of them is decent. The caps don't screw on properly and the lids don't snap shut. This equals to messes everywhere.

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

The yoga socks say that they are one size fits all. Are they women's socks or men's?

buggernuts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages buggernuts
vw57dlx wrote:I hate it when Woot uses "stock" photos that include items that are not even for sale!

That's what drew me here too. The kettle bells are shown very prominently in the email.

Not nice Woot, not nice.

kazper

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kazper
vw57dlx wrote:I hate it when Woot uses "stock" photos that include items that are not even for sale!

I was about to say that exact same thing! Happened a few days ago, too! I think woot is trying to torture us, personally...

covert0p5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages covert0p5
dvengstrom wrote:I definitely do not recommend the TS FIT 25 oz. Stainless Steel Shaker cups. I got three of them, and only one of them is decent. The caps don't screw on properly and the lids don't snap shut. This equals to messes everywhere.

Good to know - was about to buy one. Thanks!

agingdragqueen

Staff

skittlesovermnm wrote:Does the New Balance NX 301 display the calories burnt during exercise?

Sorry, looks like it just measures heart rate.

gemchick82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gemchick82
3inthefamily wrote:Those Weider speed weights are $199.99 with free shipping at Wally World. And they show a regular list price of $299. Things that make you go hmmm....and show your age.

I saw that too... and they are comparable. As much as I like Woot, I can buy these at Walmart and spend the remaining $80 elsewhere. Price change?

miles9x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miles9x

SAME HERE!

rodekill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodekill

Is that Pro Form hat the same one sold a few weeks ago that has a tag on it saying that it causes cancer? Funny how nothing was mentioned about that in the specs...thanks, Woot

agingdragqueen

Staff

rodekill wrote:Is that Pro Form hat the same one sold a few weeks ago that has a tag on it saying that it causes cancer? Funny how nothing was mentioned about that in the specs...thanks, Woot

Uh, I don't know if we were aware of that! Can you please email a photo to support@woot.com? You can also PM me here with an image (you might try uploading with imgur).

enlil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages enlil

My Review of the Gold's Gym 2.5 or 5 Pound ShockWave Dumbbell- waste on money. I bought 2 of them and regretted it. They were badly made and very noisy. You have been warned......

blainetallons

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blainetallons

Obviously I don't work for woot, so I can not say for sure, but...

I have noticed 4 times recently when they had an item in the stock photo not for say in the section, BUT it was during a woot-off (like now) and the item showed up in the woot-off instead of the section.

Could be coincidence, but it has happened a few times. So maybe the kettle bells will be in the woot-off?

jude0501

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jude0501

I bought the Perfect Fitness 55cm ball (the white one) because Woot! said the height was for 5' 4"- 5' 10". Received this yesterday and the box clearly says it is for heights 5' 3" and under! Because I am 5' 6" this clearly will not work for me. And btw Woot! you still have it advertised as 5' 4"-5' 10". You may want to change that.