WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Nanoblock Sets

AHHHHH! Run! There's a quarter attacking! Oh, wait, it's staying still. It must just be those pesky humans again trying to prove how conveniently small our structures are. Can't they leave us and our impossibly small civilization alone? Geez, I need a drink. What's a guy gotta to do get a nano-sized drink around here?

qex

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qex

Knockoff Legos?

iceph03nix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceph03nix
qex wrote:Knockoff Legos?

Yep. I believe the Lego patent ran out recently.

My question is are these 'Lego compatible'?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

qex wrote:Knockoff Legos?

No, these are teeny tiny building blocks.

Here's more info to give an idea of the size.

Due to their size, I do not believe they are Lego compatible.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689

Can't resist--

Peter: You got Legos? Aw, sweet! Lois only buys me Mega Bloks.

Lois: They're the same thing, Peter.

Peter: You know what, Lois? They are not the same thing. And the sooner you get that through your thick skull, the sooner we can get this marriage back on track.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689

Are these small enough to be completely hidden by the carpet pile but still sharp enough so as to incite murderous screams when stepped upon?

In all seriousness, though, these look kind of cool if you are nostalgic for LEGOs but would like your models not to require their own room. On the other hand, they do not look cool if you have impaired fine motor skills.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

These things make dandy office decorations. I only buy the ones of places where I've visited, which is kind of fun. The one downside with nanoblocks is that the assemblies are on the fragile side, particularly single block-size structures like spires and trees.

JMuskovitz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages JMuskovitz

Why is the White House flying China's flag?

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Yeah, these are most emphatically NOT Legos, Lego-Compatible, or Lego-knockoffs. They are TINY. They are also a lot of fun.
Since the finished product will be very small, they also make fun little items for your display shelves.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 43 Private Messages skispeakeasy

Do nanoblocks remind anyone else of Katamari?

sasquatchcubed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasquatchcubed
JMuskovitz wrote:Why is the White House flying China's flag?

China: "WE OWN ALL YOUR DEBT, LOSERS! IT'S PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW!"