jaymaj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaymaj
d3ic3 wrote:So what should I do if it never shows.....is there a process for this....Just curious. Also, is there any way you can at least tell me if it was shipped yet?

Mine too please. Did My Roku ship?

thumperchick

quality posts: 237 Private Messages thumperchick
redbeiron wrote:So I have seen enough...This forum is For people to show off there Bungled Original Communicator not to bully,gang,or Harass someone so why don't you guys leave D3Ic3 Alone because we all know you would not act like that or say the crap in his face he was just asking a simple question...Sorry woot not starting anything love woot i have been wooter for awhile now but can't sit here and read on guys bullying or talking crap to someone when this is for Fun and to share your Bungled Original Communicator details and Pictures that is what is wrong with Americans too many Bullies and folks talking crap sorry again woot thx for everything and lets leave D3Ic3 alone....

1. My first response was a joke. Which is why I used the silly gif.
2. My response to that, a joke, again, with the gif.
3. If you post multiple comments pushing for information that woot has told you they don't have, you're being a bit ridiculous.
4. I think you have misused the term 'bully.' I have no intention of hurting anyone's feelings, or making them go away. My posts were intended to lighten the mood. **Because I assumed that user was joking.**

If they took any of this to heart, or think that it was intended with anything more than a chuckle and an eyeroll, I don't know what to do with that.

d3ic3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages d3ic3
agingdragqueen wrote:I legit have no idea. If it comes to that I guess you could probably try to take it up with support@woot.com.

Thank You ADQ for responding so quickly, and for all the info!

D3Ic3

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm

I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised by how nice/fun this Angry Birds Roku is. My old model was an XD, and while it's too bad that it died, I do like this new model much more.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
redbeiron wrote:... lets leave D3Ic3 alone....

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:

Pretty sure a ROFLcopter just showed up.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

dschneider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dschneider

Received my Roku!

Doesn't work...

I know they don't normally help with DOA crap, but since the Roku was part of a promotion thing of some sort, I'm wondering if they might help here. Worth a shot.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
d3ic3 wrote:I received a second email Woot Staff, but I have not received a tracking number and have had bad winter weather here so I am not sure if I missed it or if it was delayed will you please send me a tracking number if there is one available. Thank you a lot!

Mine came Tuesday and I still have no tracking number. You could sign up for UPS alerts, that's the only reason I knew mine was coming.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
redbeiron wrote:so why don't you guys leave D3Ic3 Alone because we all know you would not act like that or say the crap in his face

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

dschneider wrote:Received my Roku!

Doesn't work...

I know they don't normally help with DOA crap, but since the Roku was part of a promotion thing of some sort, I'm wondering if they might help here. Worth a shot.

We probably won't but you might check with Roku.

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

Im really bummed - here is why

I scored a shill crap on 01/16 - whoohoo!!!

On 01/17 I received an auto-generated email stating my order was cancelled per my request

I wrote to woot telling them I did not request my order cancelled.

On the same day I got a more personal email stating I was only allowed 1 Bungled Original Communicator and that my order was cancelled because I "scored" more than one during the event.

I of course wrote back and explained that I only bought one and that I used a card that my dad gave me tied to his bank to buy stuff.

On 01/24 I receive an email stating there is another little bit of crap on the way.. This of course excited me - as perhaps woot had realized their error and corrected it..

On 01/25 I receive another email in my email account with a salutation to my dad, not me, stating that my order was cancelled because I am only allowed one bag per username. - this was sent to me in my name, not my dad. - My dad doesn't use my woot account. He has his own and lives somewhere else.

I write back explaining that my name is not my dads and that I only bought one bag and that it was going to be shipped to my house and that my dad does not even live with me, let alone in the same city and that I only bought one bag under my username, which can easily be seen on my account activity..

I don't get it.. and apparently won't.. Thats why I'm sad.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

aaee wrote:Im really bummed - here is why

I scored a shill crap on 01/16 - whoohoo!!!

On 01/17 I received an auto-generated email stating my order was cancelled per my request

I wrote to woot telling them I did not request my order cancelled.

On the same day I got a more personal email stating I was only allowed 1 Bungled Original Communicator and that my order was cancelled because I "scored" more than one during the event.

I of course wrote back and explained that I only bought one and that I used a card that my dad gave me tied to his bank to buy stuff.

On 01/24 I receive an email stating there is another little bit of crap on the way.. This of course excited me - as perhaps woot had realized their error and corrected it..

On 01/25 I receive another email in my email account with a salutation to my dad, not me, stating that my order was cancelled because I am only allowed one bag per username. - this was sent to me in my name, not my dad. - My dad doesn't use my woot account. He has his own and lives somewhere else.

I write back explaining that my name is not my dads and that I only bought one bag and that it was going to be shipped to my house and that my dad does not even live with me, let alone in the same city and that I only bought one bag under my username, which can easily be seen on my account activity..

Both you and your dad's orders show as being paid for/placed by the same person. Please place/pay for your own order next time.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
bsmith1 wrote:

That's just good clean fun right there.

For sale: $12/Free Shipping

bsmith1

manhandsha wrote:Pretty sure a ROFLcopter just showed up.

I don't get it. I tried looking it up on know your meme and urban dictionary, but not sure how it applies here. I think you're saying I'm hopping on the bandwagon for trolling purposes or to solicit a mod response, but not sure...

Or maybe you're just saying I'm friggin' hilarious and a whole copter full of laughs just showed up. Yeah, that's probably it.

xavoc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xavoc

I did not buy a Bungled Original Communicator and Woot did not ship me a roku... Ok that's not really true...

They did ship me a roku, but I bought it, and it like totally works awesome. Thanks Woot.com! You've saved my marriage and prevented my wife from beating our blu-ray player to death with a squeaky toy.

panegyric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages panegyric

Wow! I my package goes MIA and I get too busy to check on this forum, and everyone gets really cranky! What happened to the pet pictures and love? hahaha (no one throw anything at me I have very poor reflexes)

Well a week of existing in the polar vortex my package arrived!!

6 bags of warm texas air
1 Clone Wars 2012 calendar
1 small woot shirt that doesn't fit
1 XL Travis Mathew Golf (?) shirt
1 slap bracelets with accessories
and
1 brown ? bag

tracking down the package took so much effort hah. Sorta sad that I didn't get any electronics or a something that fits! hah but its been fun to guess!

If anyone has any interest in the golf shirt or small woot shirt or anything for trade let me know!

And if anyone at all is looking to trade, get rid of, sell for very little money, one of their tablets please send me a message! Been hunting for one.

Oh! And major shout out to support@woot.com (Daniel) for responding to my confusing email about the missing package. Really appreciate it!

thumperchick

aaee wrote:Im really bummed - here is why
SNIP

Here's the deal. If you ordered using the same credit card and/or name/billing address as your dad - AND he ordered crap, it will be canceled.

If you want your crap orders to not be canceled for duplication, use your own card. Sorry dude.

My husband and I woot separately, but we make SURE to use different cards, in our own names - just so this doesn't happen to us.

Good luck next time.

alan14225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan14225

My roku still have not arrived yet

bsmith1

thumperchick wrote:
My husband and I woot separately, but we make SURE to use different cards, in our own names - just so this doesn't happen to us.

When it comes to payment methods on Bungled Original Communicator, sharing is NOT caring.

aaee

thumperchick wrote:Here's the deal. If you ordered using the same credit card and/or name/billing address as your dad - AND he ordered crap, it will be canceled.

If you want your crap orders to not be canceled for duplication, use your own card. Sorry dude.

Good luck next time.

apparently so.. different cards.. different shipping addresses in different cities, different accounts...

aaee

agingdragqueen wrote:Both you and your dad's orders show as being paid for/placed by the same person. Please place/pay for your own order next time.

ok.. well I placed my order.. I just used a debit card he gave me to make on line purchases... my order was through my account, his through his account using a different form of payment and a differnt shipping address (his house vs mine),but I get it.. Ill just ask him to have a debit card issued in my name... he told me to just let it go.. so I will. Thanks for all the clarification, comments and scoldings... really didnt think I was doing anything wrong...

thumperchick

aaee wrote: Thanks for all the clarification, comments and scoldings... really didnt think I was doing anything wrong...

No scoldings! I just wanted to help you for next time. I've lost out on Bungled Original Communicator in the past for that reason.

thumperchick

panegyric wrote:Wow! I my package goes MIA and I get too busy to check on this forum, and everyone gets really cranky! What happened to the pet pictures and love? hahaha (no one throw anything at me I have very poor reflexes)

Don't make me get my gifs!

odielover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages odielover
thumperchick wrote:Don't make me get my gifs!

i dare you to get the gifs. i think you are too chick(en)

thumperchick

odielover wrote:i dare you to get the gifs. i think you are too chick(en)

Nah, just one...

johare1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johare1
alan14225 wrote:My roku still have not arrived yet

Same here. Received the email a week ago and still no tracking number or package. Guess we need to be patient... Only worry if your postman sudden asks whether you prefer Netflix or Hulu Plus.

manhandsha

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:I don't get it. I tried looking it up on know your meme and urban dictionary, but not sure how it applies here. I think you're saying I'm hopping on the bandwagon for trolling purposes or to solicit a mod response, but not sure...

Or maybe you're just saying I'm friggin' hilarious and a whole copter full of laughs just showed up. Yeah, that's probably it.

It was definitely the latter. I hadn't seen that meme in a LOOOONG time; it definitely made me laugh pretty hard.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
johare1 wrote:Same here. Received the email a week ago and still no tracking number or package. Guess we need to be patient... Only worry if your postman sudden asks whether you prefer Netflix or Hulu Plus.

I'm sort of glad to see I'm not the only one in this situation. Seems no one got a tracking number for their Rokus though many have been delivered. I'm still staring out the window in anticipation O_O

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

Jertyrael

mossygreen wrote:Mine came Tuesday and I still have no tracking number. You could sign up for UPS alerts, that's the only reason I knew mine was coming.

I'll try that out. If I'm guessing properly, you make an account with your home address and you're notified of any package headed to that address going through them?

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
thumperchick wrote:No scoldings! I just wanted to help you for next time. I've lost out on Bungled Original Communicator in the past for that reason.

She called you a plethora of information. ...Thank you Thumperchick (her dad)

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

alan14225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan14225

I am waiting for it too

Barnacle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnacle
Barnacle wrote:Those brackets look like the thingies that used to block expansion slots in desktop computers...

I finally managed to score a Bungled Original Communicator ! Yay!

Contents:

1x slap bracelet
1x small Woot! t-shirt
2x packages of hand warmers
1x LED emergency flashlight
1x awesome brown paper bag with question mark on the side
1x inflatable shipping pouch (air not included)

and

1x Archos 70 internet tablet (250GB version). Alas, it refuses to boot up despite all the helpful advice on the internets. I feel a bit like a kid on Christmas morning who finds out the new toy is broken.

Pleased to report I got it unbricked. Following someone else's suggestion, I held the secret volume-up button simultaneously with the power-on button and shook the holy livin' bejeebus out of it. That initiated recovery mode (!) and I formatted the complete brick, then updated the firmware. After that it actually started up! Now to figure out how to fly the thing... or at least get it unbricked a second time.

thumperchick

dernst_ca1 wrote:She called you a plethora of information. ...Thank you Thumperchick (her dad)

redbeiron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redbeiron
johare1 wrote:Same here. Received the email a week ago and still no tracking number or package. Guess we need to be patient... Only worry if your postman sudden asks whether you prefer Netflix or Hulu Plus.

LOL At least you are getting a Roku im not....I got No second Email would be nice if they still sent me one so i would have something to watch thought about watching betas tho need roku...Patcents is part of the game tho i guess "Wish i would get a roku wish i would get a roku wish i would get a roku" as i click my nikes togather lol...get like dorthy

redbeiron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redbeiron
Barnacle wrote:Pleased to report I got it unbricked. Following someone else's suggestion, I held the secret volume-up button simultaneously with the power-on button and shook the holy livin' bejeebus out of it. That initiated recovery mode (!) and I formatted the complete brick, then updated the firmware. After that it actually started up! Now to figure out how to fly the thing... or at least get it unbricked a second time.

ya i got one tho it was not bricked some tips to make it faster is go to Archos website and grab the SDE firmware and also grab the stock for back up but get the SDE firmware that way you can use custom kernels and roms and get a kernel were it roots the device the get cpu master and make it max 1000mhz or 1 gz and 300 mhz min then grab Adw launcher and get Mx player for watching videos that way you don't have to by the cinema plugin from archos and you will see a big improvement in the device i worked on mine from woot for almost a week now and got it run as smooth as a babys bottom if you need help let me no cuz i have also try both cm7 and cm9 so i can help wish for roku lol here to help tho

Jertyrael

So, I signed up for the UPS tracking information thing like someone suggested. I just received my tracking number which shows that my Roku was delivered Thursday and left on the porch.

This, unfortunately, is not true...

I... I don't know what to do about this. My heart sank a bit reading that.

manhandsha

Staff

Jertyrael wrote:So, I signed up for the UPS tracking information thing like someone suggested. I just received my tracking number which shows that my Roku was delivered Thursday and left on the porch.

This, unfortunately, is not true...

I... I don't know what to do about this. My heart sank a bit reading that.

Aww, jeez . Go ahead and email support@woot.com with your order number, user name and situation. CS is going to ask you to file a trace with UPS as well. I'd suggest initiating that ASAP. Also, check with neighbors (it sounds like a few others had theirs show up to neighbors' houses). If you live in an apt, check with the office/mail room.

Jertyrael

manhandsha wrote:Aww, jeez . Go ahead and email support@woot.com with your order number, user name and situation. CS is going to ask you to file a trace with UPS as well. I'd suggest initiating that ASAP. Also, check with neighbors (it sounds like a few others had theirs show up to neighbors' houses). If you live in an apt, check with the office/mail room.

I did find the thing for UPS and told them it wasn't left on the porch.
Do I email Support@woot.com with the order number for the Bungled Original Communicator

I guess it makes sense to ask neighbors, but I know all of them... would bother me greatly to find out they had kept my package o_O

manhandsha

Staff

Jertyrael wrote:I did find the thing for UPS and told them it wasn't left on the porch.
Do I email Support@woot.com with the order number for the Bungled Original Communicator

I guess it makes sense to ask neighbors, but I know all of them... would bother me greatly to find out they had kept my package o_O

Yep, that's the order number they'll need. Such a bummer; again, so sorry. Keep us updated!

Jertyrael

manhandsha wrote:Yep, that's the order number they'll need. Such a bummer; again, so sorry. Keep us updated!

I wrote support but now I've realized I made an error. The tracking I got from UPS was from a package I ordered from Amazon... but there still remains no tracking for the roku o_O *feeling slightly stupid right now*