agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ZSmasher wrote:Hey just wanted to ask, since this contest is for the Roku, I am assuming you can enter even if you scored on the Bungled Original Communicator Not ALL Craps will have Roku's, right?

Correctamundo, it is separate from crap!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

I'm starving..

I have a feeling as soon as I walk out the door to grab some L&L, that banner is gonna pop up.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

alan14225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan14225

me too I am hungry too

goudaman40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goudaman40
alan14225 wrote:me too I am hungry too

Thanks - you had to throw in the food card

exp1os1ve

quality posts: 2 Private Messages exp1os1ve
goudaman40 wrote:Thanks - you had to throw in the food card

Somebody say food?

B.O. Sea #15: 08/22/13

agingdragqueen

Staff

joshobra wrote:I'm starving..

I have a feeling as soon as I walk out the door to grab some L&L, that banner is gonna pop up.

I love the gif selection today, my friend.

joshobra

exp1os1ve wrote:Somebody say food?

agingdragqueen wrote:I love the gif selection today, my friend.

Thanks! Just entertaining myself to pass up time.

megan14476

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megan14476

So am I mistaken or is everything in this themed for the show? Or are you getting a bunch of random stuff like the Christmas bags?

joshobra

megan14476 wrote:So am I mistaken or is everything in this themed for the show? Or are you getting a bunch of random stuff like the Christmas bags?

Kind of like the Christmas bags... but they somehow found a box full of Rokus laying around in their warehouse that they supposedly "forgot" about so they're giving them away in some of the bags.. according to rumors.

EDIT: Ok, finally got to read the first post without being half asleep.

So the show Betas bribed Woot with 50 Rokus to give away in exchange for uhm... world domination of some sorts.

lifesucksmedead

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lifesucksmedead

I started this mission with food and drink....so I am soon to give up and go to the bathroom if I miss the next one >_<

V'Owl Proud!!

7/11/14 Birthday Random Crap and Shirt Crap
5/23/14 Skemmis Apology Crap
4/30/14 Random Crap
4/22/14 (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap
12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
12/10/13 Day 8 Blackboard of Cleanlienessmas
8/22/13 Blackboard of Cleanlieness
3/22/12 Blackboard of Cleanlieness LXXIII: Crapvengers!
First Purchase- 3/9/11 SOG Multi-tool

agingdragqueen

Staff

megan14476 wrote:So am I mistaken or is everything in this themed for the show? Or are you getting a bunch of random stuff like the Christmas bags?

Rando-stuff, not themed to the show. Not every bag will have a Roku either, just to be clear!

agingdragqueen

Staff

joshobra wrote:
So the show Betas bribed Woot with 50 Rokus to give away in exchange for uhm... world domination of some sorts.

You are now aware of Betas! Lookit that marketing synergy!

joshobra

lifesucksmedead wrote:I started this mission with food and drink....so I am soon to give up and go to the bathroom if I miss the next one >_<

Lucky you, I've done neither. I smell like a hobo right now.

lifesucksmedead

joshobra wrote:Lucky you, I've done neither. I smell like a hobo right now.

All you need to do is go over to lovely deals.woot and get the 8-pack-of-coleman-biowipes-240-large-wipes as it says,

"if you don't have access to a shower while out in the back country, these wipes are for you. simply wipe and bury and you don't have to feel like you are having a negative impact on the environment or your buddies (Cause lets face it we don't smell good after days without a nice hot shower)."

^_^ Problem solved! Until then tho...you're on your own...

V'Owl Proud!!

4/30/14 Random Crap
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon

Don't worry. It only comes up when I'm not on the page. I don't have any meetings scheduled so it should go up on my home commute.

Actually someone is suppose to stop by my cubicle and look at her Origami Owl order.... so there's that to interfere.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lifesucksmedead wrote:I started this mission with food and drink....so I am soon to give up and go to the bathroom if I miss the next one >_<

And my favorite phrase:

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

megan14476

agingdragqueen wrote:Rando-stuff, not themed to the show. Not every bag will have a Roku either, just to be clear!

What is Rando-stuff?

spike1856

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spike1856

Got one! Woohoo!

lifesucksmedead

ThunderThighs wrote:

And my favorite phrase:

O M G THAT VIDEO MADE ME MISS IT!!! *curses* >_<

*makes mental note to not deter from mission by watching clips*

V'Owl Proud!!

4/30/14 Random Crap
3/24/14 Pet Crap -_- Joy
2/17/14 Shirt.woot Crap
1/16/14 Shill Game Crap

dfbark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfbark

I got one! I got one! Almost 8 years of trying and I finally got one!

joshobra

Derp, missed it again.

Was writing someting over at deals.woot and I looked over to my other screen and it popped up.

Off to lunch I guess!

acraigl

quality posts: 43 Private Messages acraigl

Just nabbed mine! Can't wait. Thanks woot!

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

AARRGGHH. I was giggling about all the posts about people being hungry but not wanting to leave.

Then, I decide to leave to get something to eat.

THE BAG SHOWS UP!

clhug

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clhug

God bless it! I got in on the page, added to card, checked out, payment denied! Sold out before I could even correct it!!!! I know my payment info is correct!

ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee

In the cart and then.,.... stupid woot signed me out at some point. I was signed in.
and even though I have the whole saved password thing, it gummed me up.
Dag nabbit !

agingdragqueen

Staff

megan14476 wrote:What is Rando-stuff?

That's my hip kid way of saying "random". You see, when I take off one letter I'm saving time typing and looking really cool.

KayanaDyeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KayanaDyeath

YES! My first Bug-eyed Organic Creature! So excited!

swifijon

Wahoo! Go Greased Lightning! I was the First to snag it from this batch. And there it goes......

EDIT: Being first to snag and a relevant gif has to be good for a Roku... right?

megan14476

agingdragqueen wrote:That's my hip kid way of saying "random". You see, when I take off one letter I'm saving time typing and looking really cool.

Hahaha gotcha, super cool! Well that's cool, then. I swear I was just on the home page and people are saying they got one but I didn't see anything. Sad.

wingz666

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wingz666

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH crap, missed it

goudaman40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goudaman40

Hey wootstalker guy the shill didn't show up this time. Perhaps woot! disabled your feed?

michaeldenham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michaeldenham

B'oh. Had just finished getting some boxer briefs and went back to the main page, then saw the links. Got the link right first time, but it was sold out. This isn't the one and only, right?

opshannon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages opshannon

May have tried to use a site that offers tracking and shill updates. I will be sticking with f5 on the Woot page.

X3

megan14476

Okay, I am still very confused haha. I apologize for my ignorance but those links are always on the home page under that wireless flash drive. How do I know when it's active and more bags are being handed out? Not that I have a chance at one anyway haha.

car912

quality posts: 1 Private Messages car912

Just got one, after misidentifying the 1/l/i or 0/O throughout the day. I kind of like that this involves both luck (picking the right URL, getting the letters/numbers correct) and speedy skill. Either one can make/break it. Good luck to everyone else out there trying for the BOC!

swifijon

megan14476 wrote:Okay, I am still very confused haha. I apologize for my ignorance but those links are always on the home page under that wireless flash drive. How do I know when it's active and more bags are being handed out? Not that I have a chance at one anyway haha.

Well... What will happen is probably in the next 10-20 minutes that banner will disappear. Then maybe in the next 1-3 hours a new banner will randomly appear with new URLs.

joshobra

swifijon wrote:EDIT: Being first to snag and a relevant gif has to be good for a Roku... right?

Not that I'm uber-jelly but..

spike1856

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spike1856
megan14476 wrote:Okay, I am still very confused haha. I apologize for my ignorance but those links are always on the home page under that wireless flash drive. How do I know when it's active and more bags are being handed out? Not that I have a chance at one anyway haha.

The banner will appear at a random time, with three new codes, only one of which leads to a Bungled Original Communicator The Bungled Original Communicator will sell out within a minute or so, but the banner will remain on the page for quite a while. Eventually the banner will disappear, and there will be no banner. Some amount of time later, a new banner will appear with three new codes, and the cycle will repeat itself.

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

I've got one hand on an icepack held against my jaw and one hand F5-ing. I just had my wisdom teeth extracted and Woot, I am /set/ on getting my second Bandolier of Carrots in 7 years. I've got determination.

And a lot of painkillers to get me through this.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

The Shill Game will appear on the main page, underneath whatever is being sold at the time. They are NOT active hyperlinks. You have to type the addresses into your address bar. The fun is like a real shell game, only one is a correct address that will take you to the Bungled Original Communicator and then you'll buy it as you would anything else.

Good luck.