WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Coat Clearance

Ever since your last coat was mangled in that grisly razor-wire factory accident you've been on the hunt for a new one, but keep getting distracted by things like hospital bills and searing pain. Stop dawdling and get a coat that fits what's left of your torso! 

LouieNY

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LouieNY

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081EMD6G/ref=twister_B0081EM8WU

Men's pea coat 40 plus free shipping on amazon......Bad Woot =(

[mod note: looks like it's unavailable now]

roussie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages roussie

According to the citation below it is "Mens and Womens" since men and women are not in possession of the coats; the coats are designed for them. That being the case, "Men's and Women's" would translate to "Mens is coat and Women is coat" and men and women is not coat.

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/apostro.asp

lroller

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lroller

...has anyone seen Sandra Bullock???

spiek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spiek

I would like to thank the photographer for these excellent photos.

thehell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehell

BUYER BEWARE! Unless you have experience with this brand and absolutely KNOW your size do not buy! Found out the hard way the Woot return policy: "we're not able to accept returns or make exchanges for sizing issues"

WootTheHell?

Cameron

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cameron

Those models really need to see an orthopedist. That's some serious spinal deformity.

ruadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruadog
thehell wrote:BUYER BEWARE! Unless you have experience with this brand and absolutely KNOW your size do not buy! Found out the hard way the Woot return policy: "we're not able to accept returns or make exchanges for sizing issues"

You should generally assume NOTHING you buy from any Woot site can be returned for any reason other than DOA. (And even then, they may have you deal with the manufacturer)

camelsamba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages camelsamba

I thought it said Goat clearance, and was wondering when Woot got into the livestock business. Clearly my new contact prescription is not quite up-to-snuff for small fonts...