WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Master Camo

The thing about camo, it doesn't typically work in urban situations. So your plan to sneak into the movie theater without a ticket just isn't going to work. Especially with the way you're chowing down on that popcorn. Even if they didn't see you coming, they'd totally hear you. 

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

Are there sizing charts anywhere?

lndelk2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lndelk2
lndelk2 wrote:I'm also interested in the sizing?

lndelk2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lndelk2

Hey can you give us some measurements on the sizing?

chisakid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chisakid

I thought the hat would be great while mowing the lawn to keep the flies out of my mouth :<) Any idea how much shipping would be before I go through the process?

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610
chisakid wrote:I thought the hat would be great while mowing the lawn to keep the flies out of my mouth :<) Any idea how much shipping would be before I go through the process?

Shipping should just be the standard $5 woot shipping. Now if we could the sizing I could considering buying a camo jacket for paintball

marklfuzek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marklfuzek

I am also interested in the size of this t-shirt. Some things I have ordered that were made in China were way too small.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

I'm sorry you guys, I asked for sizing and it doesn't seem like we were given any more detailed info.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 17 Private Messages daveinwarshington
chisakid wrote:I thought the hat would be great while mowing the lawn to keep the flies out of my mouth :<) Any idea how much shipping would be before I go through the process?

While mowing, keep mouth closed, unless consuming a beverage...

marklfuzek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marklfuzek

Found a size chart for other Sherbrooke Plus Long Sleeve T-Shirts, and it said it was full cut and gave the regular size chart for t-shirts. I ordered a large and hope it fits.

llocutus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages llocutus

Put a gillie suit on here and I'll definitely buy it. :3

razzberry00712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages razzberry00712

there is always camo gear in men and childrens sizes... where are the womens sizes?! D:

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
marklfuzek wrote:I e-mailed customer support and this is the response I got:

Hi, Woot member -
Woot Customer Service here to say thanks for the email. We'll get right on it, starting by assigning you the catchy case number CAS-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request. We're very sorry for the delay, we know it is an important time of year and remain committed to addressing your concerns. You might find the answer you seek in our FAQ: http://www.woot.com/faq.
Thank you very much for your patience,

Woot Customer Services

SWAMPED BY THE HOLIDAY SEASON????AND MIGHT TAKE UP TO A WEEK FOR AN ANSWER????

yeah apparantly hiring people to help with the holiday shopping season is out of question. just make people wait. that shouldn't upset anyone.

I always did like yardsales.

MisterRon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MisterRon

No sizing chart = No sale!

MisterRon

mkiisupraman18

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mkiisupraman18

So the vest with the orange flags does NOT have a game pouch on the back, correct?

*edit*
I can't tell in the picture, but it looks like it may have one.

Wanting to buy if it does have the pouch, I'll take a chance on the sizing. Not even scared.

darkman4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkman4

Finally someone with some common sense.

There's a reason why the supplier doesn't have a sizing chart. Do some basic online research and you'll find that no one has a sizing chart for this brand/manufacturer. In fact, I could not find a website for them at all.

At the pricing it's worth the risk or shoot for a size larger as most stuff made in runs small. Or of course for those of you the saltiest above this Woot Side Deal you can always go to BassPro, get a sizing chart, try on the product, and pay full price.

Somewhere along the way people lost sight of what this site is all about.

mkiisupraman18 wrote:So the vest with the orange flags does NOT have a game pouch on the back, correct?

*edit*
I can't tell in the picture, but it looks like it may have one.

Wanting to buy if it does have the pouch, I'll take a chance on the sizing. Not even scared.

Google it, then ask!

tc1uscg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tc1uscg

Camo? I don't see anything but a bunch of weeds and a tree with spy glasses. What kind of advertisement is that?

TC1 USCG Ret

kiltwinds86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiltwinds86

Just received delivery, open your packages. The outside wrapper says hat with net, the inside tag just says camo boonie hat. Ordered 3 all have no net. Anyone else?

Finns

mozey56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mozey56

Just opened mine, no net included. What's up with that?

kiltwinds86 wrote:Just received delivery, open your packages. The outside wrapper says hat with net, the inside tag just says camo boonie hat. Ordered 3 all have no net. Anyone else?

lpoquette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lpoquette

Yup, same thing. Just a hat...no net.

coreysromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coreysromero

Hat showed up, no net. I already have a hat so this was a waste of money. The last two orders with Woot have been terrible. How do I apply for a refund?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

coreysromero wrote:Hat showed up, no net. I already have a hat so this was a waste of money. The last two orders with Woot have been terrible. How do I apply for a refund?

If you're missing any portion of your order, we recommend that you contact the FedEx claim department:
http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/managing/claims/
They can help file a claim and investigate the issue.

After you contact them, we also recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. Be sure to include your username and order number and they can help answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

umzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages umzy
ROGETRAY wrote:If you're missing any portion of your order, we recommend that you contact the FedEx claim department:

After you contact them, we also recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. Be sure to include your username and order number and they can help answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

Same boat, got 2 boonie hats WITHOUT nets. Already have hats, so these are useless. This isn't a Fed-Ex issue, they didn't package the order. These 2 hats came in the same box as other Woot items so this is a Woot issue.

poohman557

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poohman557
ROGETRAY wrote:If you're missing any portion of your order, we recommend that you contact the FedEx claim department:

Camo hat did not come with mesh. Definitely not an fedx issue, woot messed up on this item. Please help me get the right item I ordered or send me a return slip because these hats aren't worth the many without the net. My order number is XXX

Thanks Kris Pina

agingdragqueen

Staff

poohman557 wrote:Camo hat did not come with mesh. Definitely not an fedx issue, woot messed up on this item. Please help me get the right item I ordered or send me a return slip because these hats aren't worth the many without the net. My order number is XXX

Thanks Kris Pina

Gotcha, I'll check in with CS on your order.

poohman557

agingdragqueen wrote:Gotcha, I'll check in with CS on your order.

Any luck on checking the order for the right item or a return slip for my order?

Thanks
Kris Pina

tadpole51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tadpole51

Just got my boonie hat also. No net included (assumed it would be attached, like sewn in.) The item number M701S has Camo Boonie Hat on the attached tag. The sticker on the bag says "Prestige M701S Sherbrooke Baseball Cap W/Headnet" and the Woot packing slip has the same description. Like previous customer - I have caps, lots of them. This is useless without the net.

agingdragqueen

Staff

I'm going to check back in with CS this morning re: the missing net issue. Sorry you guys!

poohman557

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm going to check back in with CS this morning re: the missing net issue. Sorry you guys!

So any luck checking in with the CS. Please it's been over a week that I sent a message to support and have gotten no reply. I just want to return these hats and get a refund for the wrong item that was sent.

eljahewa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eljahewa

I, too, received my hats with no nets! I agree that it is a Woot! issue and not FedEx since all 3 were in sealed packages in a sealed box! I emailed CS and have yet to hear back! This is ridiculous!!!

umzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages umzy

Another week no hat nets. CS email sent and acknowledged on 1/23. It's now 2/4 no response and getting ridiculous. Anyone there? Bueller? Buellerrr?

agingdragqueen

Staff

umzy wrote:Another week no hat nets. CS email sent and acknowledged on 1/23. It's now 2/4 no response and getting ridiculous. Anyone there? Bueller? Buellerrr?

Checking in with CS on your order, I apologize for the delay.

@eljahewa & @ poohman557: did you guys get replies from CS yet?

slxsosuke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slxsosuke

I had the same problem, CS finally got back with me though and provided a refund as they did not have the hats with the nets (sold out) plus they didn't make me send back the boonie hats. Woot got their points back with me.