WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Panasonic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker

Speed to First Woot:
7m 52.336s
First Sucker:
Heavygass
Last Wooter to Woot:
Taraishot
Last Purchase:
8 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 35% of Woot.com Woots
Top 15% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 46% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 49% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 13% < 10 woots
  • 17% < 25 woots
  • 65% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 4% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 4% one year old
  • 91% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 83% bought 1
  • 9% bought 2
  • 9% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme


quality posts: 2845 Private Messages lichme

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]


Panasonic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $14 Two-Day OR $17 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jan 17 to Monday, Jan 20) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/26/2013 - $79.99 - 19 comment(s)
11/30/2013 - $79.99 - 7 comment(s)


12/27/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
12/9/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)

mollies23


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollies23
lichme wrote:[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]


Panasonic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $14 Two-Day OR $17 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jan 17 to Monday, Jan 20) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/26/2013 - $79.99 - 19 comment(s)
11/30/2013 - $79.99 - 7 comment(s)


12/27/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
12/9/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)




I bought this on the last woot. My wife loves it! Easy to use and it sounds great!

nunyadamnbizness


quality posts: 7 Private Messages nunyadamnbizness

I've bought 4 things during this woot-off. I was charged shipping on 2 of them. I thought that once you paid shipping on one item that all the rest was shipped free. Anyone else having this same issue??

teedo757


quality posts: 6 Private Messages teedo757
nunyadamnbizness wrote:I've bought 4 things during this woot-off. I was charged shipping on 2 of them. I thought that once you paid shipping on one item that all the rest was shipped free. Anyone else having this same issue??



That deal has been gone for a long time...

shortman


quality posts: 46 Private Messages shortman
nunyadamnbizness wrote:I've bought 4 things during this woot-off. I was charged shipping on 2 of them. I thought that once you paid shipping on one item that all the rest was shipped free. Anyone else having this same issue??



That offer expired long ago. Now you pay $5 per order, except for shirts that always ship free.

nunyadamnbizness


quality posts: 7 Private Messages nunyadamnbizness
teedo757 wrote:That deal has been gone for a long time...



Thanks for the info..

nunyadamnbizness


quality posts: 7 Private Messages nunyadamnbizness
shortman wrote:That offer expired long ago. Now you pay $5 per order, except for shirts that always ship free.



Thanks for the info..