killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I still think he's great...

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:I still think he's great...



Who? Qwerty or Prince?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:

Who? Qwerty or Prince?



Both.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I think he has been gone long enough. What do you think KT?


Oh qwerty!!!!!! Time to come home!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:I think he has been gone long enough. What do you think KT?


Oh qwerty!!!!!! Time to come home!



Can't hurry love...

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Can't hurry love...



I tired. Now you try to get him back.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inyourhouse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages inyourhouse
dontwantaname wrote:

I tired. Now you try to get him back.



I PMed and emailed him. I've done what I can.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Come back qwerty!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Come back qwerty!



What are you doing better than this?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:

What are you doing better than this?



I'm afraid we don't want an answer to this...

Zilla79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zilla79
killingtime wrote:

I'm afraid we don't want an answer to this...



Hmm, he is gone, huh?

--> Official Muse: Dodgeball #25

--=-=-=Penguin Assault Force=-=-=--

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Zilla79 wrote:

Hmm, he is gone, huh?



I'm betting he is no1

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

*

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
dontwantaname wrote:

I'm betting he is no1



Every time I see no1's name, I think of a song...I think it is by Prince...it has a lyric that goes something like this, "Radio Number One."

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp

OK ... this thread has changed names today, which proves that Qwerty walks amongst us!

I knew it.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
gwp wrote:OK ... this thread has changed names today, which proves that Qwerty walks amongst us!

I knew it.


Isn't Qwerty the same guy that no1 is?

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
terrybatey wrote:
Isn't Qwerty the same guy that no1 is?



Some of us believe he may be. Once or twice we've caught the faint aroma of expired tomato-based products as he passes by.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
gwp wrote:

Some of us believe he may be. Once or twice we've caught the faint aroma of expired tomato-based products as he passes by.


haha,
BTW:I know your a Demo... ...Did you see the video I posted on Run Away From It All?

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
terrybatey wrote:
haha,
BTW:I know your a Demo... ...Did you see the video I posted on Run Away From It All?



Yeah. I'm not a huge Chris Rock fan, because he only knows one kind of joke... I did kind of chuckle at the "Everyone loves white women -- white guys love white women, black guys really love white woman ... in fact, it seems only other women don't love white women..."

I still hold out hope for Hillary to have a shot at it. Even if she was given a shot at the VP post. Too bad Louise Slaughter never tried. Then again, I'm not sure how well she's known outside of WNY.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
gwp wrote:

Yeah. I'm not a huge Chris Rock fan, because he only knows one kind of joke... I did kind of chuckle at the "Everyone loves white women -- white guys love white women, black guys really love white woman ... in fact, it seems only other women don't love white women..."

I still hold out hope for Hillary to have a shot at it. Even if she was given a shot at the VP post. Too bad Louise Slaughter never tried. Then again, I'm not sure how well she's known outside of WNY.



On the other side of the fence, has anyone heard whether Fred Thompson is still considering running?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
pooflady wrote:

On the other side of the fence, has anyone heard whether Fred Thompson is still considering running?


Yes, he is considering. He is waiting for the ok from his pal that's what we are hearing.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:

On the other side of the fence...



Pssst...it is greener over here.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:
Yes, he is considering. He is waiting for the ok from his pal that's what we are hearing.



Isn't the maximum amount a person can give fairly small? A few thousand? Or am I wrong.

edit, I know this question is not what you were talking about, I was thinking about it

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
killingtime wrote:

Pssst...it is greener over here.


*looks around sneaks in* Not to me it's not. Some don't wanna let go of certain things.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:
*looks around sneeks in* Not to me it's not.



KT is talking about your side of the fence.....I think.
I'm not sure about Poof. It is one of those things I decided not to talk about with her!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
terrybatey wrote:Not to me it's not.



You may be right ... there's a lot of fertilizer being spread around by the other guys ...

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
dontwantaname wrote:

Isn't the maximum amount a person can give fairly small? A few thousand? Or am I wrong.

edit, I know this question is not what you were talking about, I was thinking about it


$2,300 for primary and $2,300 for general elections sending you a PM

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:

KT is talking about your side of the fence.....I think.
I'm not sure about Poof. It is one of those things I decided not to talk about with her!



All I was referring to was the other side of the fence from what was being discussed here. I should have just asked if he was still considering running.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

How did the name change on this thread? I don't remember this one. Is qwerty around?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
pooflady wrote:

All I was referring to was the other side of the fence from what was being discussed here. I should have just asked if he was still considering running.


I knew what you meant. From what we are hearing if his pal, McCain, wants him to run against him he will. They are best friends so it's sticky for him.

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
dontwantaname wrote:How did the name change on this thread? I don't remember this one. Is qwerty around?



Earlier today it was '.', and now it's 'Slowly Sinking to Page Two'.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

So qwerty is here, he is the only one who can change the name.

HEY, QWERTY.....COME OUT OF LURK MODE!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Qwertyreturns


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Qwertyreturns
dontwantaname wrote:So qwerty is here, he is the only one who can change the name.

HEY, QWERTY.....COME OUT OF LURK MODE!



Hi,

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:So qwerty is here, he is the only one who can change the name.

HEY, QWERTY.....COME OUT OF LURK MODE!



According to his bio:

Last Login: Mon, Mar 19 2007



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
Qwertyreturns wrote:

Hi,



Happy 1st post! LOL!

D'Name, break out your party.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

daj59 wrote:

According to his bio:

Last Login: Mon, Mar 19 2007


Ah, should have read better first.... LOL

Howdy do QWERTY! Good to "see" ya!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Whoo hoo! querty's back!

terrybatey


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

Hi qwerty, we have never met before . I am a newbie but it sounds like you are a legend around here.
Welcome Back!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Qwertyreturns wrote:

Hi,



good to see someone less flighty around, qwerty3

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

Always good to have people come back to the fold.

p.s. wth is this

edit:

top post