WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Leftovers For Leftys

Be proud that you're sinister. You've held those left hands high and demanded to be heard AND WE HEARD YOU! This whole sale is full of left-handed products for you, not Righty over there. Enjoy. You're among friends. PS: ambidextrous also welcome

bdoug399

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bdoug399

Leftovers for leftys...yet only one product photo actually shows a left-handed club!

Tsukeinen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tsukeinen
bdoug399 wrote:Leftovers for leftys...yet only one product photo actually shows a left-handed club!

Yep, that was the first thing I noticed as well. I wonder if woot is being "sinister" and doesn't actually care about leftys...

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington
Tsukeinen wrote:Yep, that was the first thing I noticed as well. I wonder if woot is being "sinister" and doesn't actually care about leftys...

Ahhh
As a lefty, this anti-leftitisism that woot is so blantantly displaying here is shocking!
All those "righty" wootarians at the main woot headquarters are just sitting there laughing at and squashing the dreams of hard working lefty woot golfers everywhere.
Rise up! Demand lefty crap! We're as mad as heel and ain't gonna take it anymore!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington

leftybjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leftybjb
bdoug399 wrote:Leftovers for leftys...yet only one product photo actually shows a left-handed club!

I too noticed that. the 3 wood for ladies. Not a very convincing ad.

kcmark

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kcmark

If you want to sell something to us lefties, then, for crying out loud, show as an actual picture of the left-handed product. Good grief. Is it really that hard? Fail.

marion14505

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marion14505

Please change the name to 'leftover golf leftovers for lefties.'. FAIL.