jmkiii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmkiii

Having some Wifi issues

Wootificator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wootificator
jmkiii wrote:Having some Wifi issues

I started having WiFi issues yesterday. This sucks, because other than that, I love this lapblet(tm).

I can haz moar fireworkz please?

gsuarezr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsuarezr

I got mine Tuesday, set it up then turn it on Wednesday and I am getting following error:

Recovery
Your PC needs to be repaired
The Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information
File: \BCD
Error code: 0xc0000034
You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have any installation
media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 541 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gsuarezr wrote:I got mine Tuesday, set it up then turn it on Wednesday and I am getting following error:

Recovery
Your PC needs to be repaired
The Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information
File: \BCD
Error code: 0xc0000034
You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have any installation
media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

Sorry for the problems. Have you tried contacting Acer support to see if they can assist you? You have a warranty with them. If that doesn't work, email support@woot.com for other options.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gsuarezr

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. Have you tried contacting Acer support to see if they can assist you? You have a warranty with them. If that doesn't work, email support@woot.com for other options.

I did try contacting Acer, After entering my SNID for the laptop the automated system said the laptop was out of warranty and then transferred me to a third party software support automatically. The person who attended me said that I had to pay for fixing the computer. Could you please let me know what I need to do next?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 541 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gsuarezr wrote:I did try contacting Acer, After entering my SNID for the laptop the automated system said the laptop was out of warranty and then transferred me to a third party software support automatically. The person who attended me said that I had to pay for fixing the computer. Could you please let me know what I need to do next?

I'm sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Give them as much information as you can as this will save time: that you've contacted Acer and their response. The serial number of the unit.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gsuarezr

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Give them as much information as you can as this will save time: that you've contacted Acer and their response. The serial number of the unit.

I sent an email to the warranty email provided in the paper that came with the laptop and they said they will send and RMA # and shipping labels.

staindjustgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages staindjustgo

Worst purchase ever on Woot. WIFI downloads at 1/10 what my other laptop does. CPU and RAM both seem sluggish. Poor touchscreen responsiveness. Really bad blutooth. I am thinking this might be my last purchase on this site.

gsuarezr

gsuarezr wrote:I sent an email to the warranty email provided in the paper that came with the laptop and they said they will send and RMA # and shipping labels.

Got my laptop back from Acer Warranty, they fixed the issue, it is working fine now. No wifi issues, I really like this laptop, only complaint is how the package the laptop to send it back, hope I have no more issues.