zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Klipsch Image ONE Bluetooth Headphones
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Feb 03 to Tuesday, Feb 04) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/16/2014 - $99.99 (Woot-off) - 4 comment(s)
1/7/2014 - $99.99 - 27 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 2687 Private Messages lichme

Check out some reviews from BestBuy
Product Page

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3157 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out this review from engadget

calpencil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calpencil

Did anyone get these? I heard they had too much bass and were awful. It'd be nice to hear otherwise.

willyone

quality posts: 25 Private Messages willyone

Anyone wanting a great BT headphone might also want to consider the MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway BT Headphones at $64.64 on Amazon. It has an average of 4.3 stars with 796 reviews, none are rated as high with that many reviews! I can't comment on the Klipsch headphones because I've never used them but own the Air Fi Runaways and they deserve the ratings. Just mentioning as a high quality, less expensive alternative for anyone who may find $100 more than they want to spend.

tanyamthomas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanyamthomas

why would you want to drown out Office Steve? Unless, of course, he's a godless heathen who believes that Matt Smith was not a great Doctor.

tylersmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylersmom
willyone wrote:Anyone wanting a great BT headphone might also want to consider the MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway BT Headphones at $60.98 on Amazon. It has an average of 4.3 stars with 791 reviews, none are rated as high with that many reviews! I can't comment on the Klipsch headphones because I've never used them but own the Air Fi Runaways and they deserve the ratings. Just mentioning as a high quality, less expensive alternative for anyone who may find $100 more than they want to spend.

i bought the AF Runaways recently and LOVE it! Perfect for when i am cleaning house and in back yard. Has good distance too.

nvaswani

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nvaswani
calpencil wrote:Did anyone get these? I heard they had too much bass and were awful. It'd be nice to hear otherwise.

I bought these when woot had them a couple months ago. They definitely have a lot of bass but, overall, they are pretty nice headphones. I also have the jabra revo Bluetooth, which has better overall sound. However, for $100, these are a pretty good deal. Unless you have a job critiquing headphones, you won't be disappointed with the sound. Also, depending on your music preference, you may like the heavy bass.

crunchdoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crunchdoc

Do these have a bluetooth connection for your stereo system?

Yell0w

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Yell0w

Dang it, just brought a Sony MDR10RBT. Does anyone know how do those compared to these Klipsch? Or somewhere where I can take a look to compare them?

Razer Protone m250 Street-Style Clip Earphones (3), Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
(shirt.woot) USA 2145, Floating Squishy, The Creative Thought Process, Aaarrrgyle, Unfriendly Locals, BFF, RAAAARR!, Apathetic in the Face of Certain Annihilation, Dino Wino, Angry Day, Sleeping Problems, Please Don’t Feed The Whatever That Thing Is, Loves Me

prosam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prosam
willyone wrote:Anyone wanting a great BT headphone might also want to consider the MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway BT Headphones at $60.98 on Amazon. It has an average of 4.3 stars with 791 reviews, none are rated as high with that many reviews! I can't comment on the Klipsch headphones because I've never used them but own the Air Fi Runaways and they deserve the ratings. Just mentioning as a high quality, less expensive alternative for anyone who may find $100 more than they want to spend.

The link you provided goes to a pair that cost about the same.

This one has all the options

EDIT: Just saw that the $60.98 version is sold by Amazon and it's out of stock.

ericpchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericpchan

I am getting ready to have a baby and wanted to get some wireless headphones for one of my TV's. What would I need for these to work with my TV? I do not have a smart TV, it's a 4 year old panasonic plasma. Thanks.

jbraunonline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbraunonline

I bought these Klipsch last time on woot and originally was not very impressed but after using them some more I DO LIKE THEM. I still feel they are bass heavy but the overall sound is very good. I would like to be able to compare them to the Runaways because they have great reviews and are much cheaper. One issue I have had with the Klipsch One is the bluetooth range is only average, at best and there is a slight lag when watching movies/TV shows on my iPad 2. I emailed Klipsch to see if there is a fix for the lag and have yet to hear back. (been a couple weeks now) the Klipsch are very comfortable but do cause my ears to sweat after a short time. They seal very nicely.

SteveClark1000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveClark1000

Blue/Black & Red/Black also on sale at Best Buy for the same price.
Best Buy

Steve Clark
Peoria, AZ

trs43

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trs43

I bought the wired version of these, I believe, the Klipsch One v2. Comfort-wise, they are great. But the sound is very very bass-tilted and only an extreme EQ on my iPhone 5 (using the Onkyo EQ app) salvaged them. I had to cut the bass way down and life the treble just as much upwards. With that, they are pretty nice. My guess is the BT version sound is just a bit behind the wired version (not unusual), so be prepared to EQ if you get these and don't want muffled, veiled sound. For TV viewing, they are probably fine as is. But to me, they are too bassy using them without EQ.

szacherau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages szacherau
ericpchan wrote:I am getting ready to have a baby and wanted to get some wireless headphones for one of my TV's. What would I need for these to work with my TV? I do not have a smart TV, it's a 4 year old panasonic plasma. Thanks.

If you dont have a smart TV odds are you dont have Blue Tooth. You would have to go with something like these.

Sennheiser

Make sure you have a audio output like a minijack port. I use these with my TV when I watch stuff I don't want the kids to hear like The Walking Dead.

orenroot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orenroot
prosam wrote:The link you provided goes to a pair that cost about the same.

This one has all the options

EDIT: Just saw that the $60.98 version is sold by Amazon and it's out of stock.

The black/gray is in stock.

trs43

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trs43
SteveClark1000 wrote:Blue/Black & Red/Black also on sale at Best Buy for the same price.

Amazon Warehousedeals (usually open box returns) has the MEE phones as "very good" for $50.46. I get stuff from Warehousedeals all the time and it's usually great value-wise. Same warranty from manufacturer, I believe. And same return policy for Amazon. To get the $60.98 price you have to dig into "other buying options," and they are backordered (but sold through Amazon). For whatever reason, your link took me to the Amazon page where they are $98 and sold by someone other than Amazon. Odd.

aconrad00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aconrad00

Bought a pair of the white - $30 cheaper than amazon, which is already a good deal.

Thanks woot!

cooys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cooys
calpencil wrote:Did anyone get these? I heard they had too much bass and were awful. It'd be nice to hear otherwise.

I bought this last time and it was the best wireless headphone ever for me. I am thinking buying another one with different color.

billthegunowner

quality posts: 12 Private Messages billthegunowner

My home stereo has blue tooth output, I was going to order these so I could hear my Rhapsody song lists while mowing the yard, until I saw the max range was only 33ft. Oh well... a penny saved is a penny earned.

Bill

billthegunowner

quality posts: 12 Private Messages billthegunowner
cooys wrote:I bought this last time and it was the best wireless headphone ever for me. I am thinking buying another one with different color.

Yes, the yellow ones sound better than the red ones....

Bill

davidrice1951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidrice1951

Just got this email from "Member Services". Note 11 month delivery. LOL. Twenty one days to respond to my email... Great Service!

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 10:23 AM
To: *************
Subject: Woot.com CRM:0060026

Hello ,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
Our records show that your order was shipped on Jan. 14th and delivered on Dec. 17th.
Woot Member Services,
Brittney

jsnarey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsnarey

Refurbs on sale on ebay for $36.99 free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Image-One-Over-Ear-Stereo-Headphones-w-Mic-Case-In-Line-iPod-Controls-LN-/200886689088?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

They look like bluetooth model in the pic, however these are wired.

James S.

paverbuj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paverbuj

I bought these in early january. Didn't work out of the box. Woot support hasn't responded to any of the 3 tickets I've filed. I had to issue a dispute with amex about it. Kind of pissed.

jornk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jornk
billthegunowner wrote:Yes, the yellow ones sound better than the red ones....

Red, you raging [political party]!

FezMonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages FezMonkey

So, Klipsch are now made by Beats?

fumobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fumobs

Oh wow--they're back on Woot. A deal just ended a few days ago for these (although I think they sold out last weekend). I bought the BT version last week and sadly am having some issues. Getting a replacement set up. I also own the wired set, and they are nice.

I did a bit more research on BT headphones, and quite a few articles I found were rooting for the Jabra Revo Wireless. On top of, I also found the website below. Not sure how dependable it is but, after reading long reviews, this certainly puts the pros and cons in a very simple format.

http://versus.com/en/jabra-revo-wireless-vs-klipsch-image-one-bluetooth

I am certainly interested to try the Jabras now, but i'm still going to stick with the Klipsch. Based on research, if I wanted really good sounding BT headphones, i'd have to drop more money than $200.

Also, here is another link that highlights the Jabra Revo over 16 other BT headphones.

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-bluetooth-on-or-over-ear-headphones/

normc12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages normc12

I bought these last time and agree the bass is too heavy. I was also disappointed with the iPhone headset function on Bluetooth. There was way too much popping and clicking and the mic didn't pick up as well as I would have hoped. I am a big fan of Klipsch and have their Bluetooth speaker (works great), but this item did not live up to my expectations.

ttoad4000t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ttoad4000t

I got these last time, I am no audiophile and I think these sound great. No issues at all with calls.

For $100 I think they are fine headphones for a normal person

jimsinkorea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimsinkorea

WOOT, help. I have sent numerous emails dating back weeks and posted on my sales tax issue but you jut ignore the issue, what can I do if you won't even acknowledge the issue? This really is customer service at its worst.

---------------------------------

WOOT, you continue to add tax when I try and purchase something, below are the comments from the 26th of January. What do I need to do to get this fixed? My emails go unanswered and I get promises like below but no resolution.
--------------------------------
"Okay WOOT, I asked this on the last receiver and you promised me an answer but still haven't heard back from anyone. How can you charge APO/FPO sales tax? I don't live in any state, and you are adding $24.94 in sales tax? APO/FPO do not pay taxes on anything to include food or items from the PX or items shipped via USPS. Where exactly would you send the $24.94 to that you are collecting in sales tax? I will ask again, please fix this error, APO/FPO users should not be charged sales tax.

Just to confirm, I just went to Amazon and added the same receiver above and Amazon did not charge me any sales tax so how can WOOT, who is owned by Amazon, try and charge me sales tax but Amazon doesn't? Amazon has it right WOOT so please fix it so I can get some items I want like this receiver and the last receiver I didn't get because of the error.

I'll let the $0.70 you charged me on the Bungled Original Communicator slide but adding $24.94 in sales tax to this receiver is no deal at all."

"Very sorry to hear about the APO/FPO tax confusion.

I've gone ahead and pinged Woot Staff with the question and will hopefully have an answer later this morning.

Thank you for your inquiry."

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jimsinkorea wrote:WOOT, help. I have sent numerous emails dating back weeks and posted on my sales tax issue but you jut ignore the issue, what can I do if you won't even acknowledge the issue? This really is customer service at its worst.

---------------------------------

WOOT, you continue to add tax when I try and purchase something, below are the comments from the 26th of January. What do I need to do to get this fixed? My emails go unanswered and I get promises like below but no resolution.
"Okay WOOT, I asked this on the last receiver and you promised me an answer but still haven't heard back from anyone. How can you charge APO/FPO sales tax? I don't live in any state, and you are adding $24.94 in sales tax? APO/FPO do not pay taxes on anything to include food or items from the PX or items shipped via USPS. Where exactly would you send the $24.94 to that you are collecting in sales tax? I will ask again, please fix this error, APO/FPO users should not be charged sales tax.

Just to confirm, I just went to Amazon and added the same receiver above and Amazon did not charge me any sales tax so how can WOOT, who is owned by Amazon, try and charge me sales tax but Amazon doesn't? Amazon has it right WOOT so please fix it so I can get some items I want like this receiver and the last receiver I didn't get because of the error.

I'll let the $0.70 you charged me on the Bungled Original Communicator slide but adding $24.94 in sales tax to this receiver is no deal at all."

"Very sorry to hear about the APO/FPO tax confusion.

I've gone ahead and pinged Woot Staff with the question and will hopefully have an answer later this morning.

Thank you for your inquiry."

We're working on a dev fix for the issue, I'll speak to CS about refunding the tax on your order(s).

Edit: and just FYI, I'm not sure when the fix will go through, but we're happy to refund the tax on any order you want to place to your military address.

jimsinkorea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimsinkorea
agingdragqueen wrote:We're working on a dev fix for the issue, I'll speak to CS about refunding the tax on your order(s).

No need for a refund, I wanted to buy stuff but the tax was to high to make it a deal. The only tax I have been charged is $.070 on of all things...a Bungled Original Communicator so please just fix the issue so I don't get added tax to my purchase attempts and end up not buying.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jimsinkorea wrote:No need for a refund, I wanted to buy stuff but the tax was to high to make it a deal. The only tax I have been charged is $.070 on of all things...a Bungled Original Communicator so please just fix the issue so I don't get added tax to my purchase attempts and end up not buying.

We're working on it, but 'til then, we're happy to refund if you do want to buy.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Most customer reviews on headphones suck rocks because they're so subjective. Are there any AUTHORITATIVE reviews that include lab measurements of frequency response? That's always a big concern for me, particularly with Bluetooth where there can be bandwidth limitations.

fpn111cos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fpn111cos

Just got my Klipsch Bluetooth headhones in, WOW! they are..... awesome.... I could compare these to Bose 3x the price but why? everyone has Bose.... totally sold on this deal, the Bass is RICH! get over crying about it....I would recommend highly.. charged fast, paired fast, loving the 2.5mm backup cord too! thanks for the deal Woot!

cjroche53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjroche53
ericpchan wrote:I am getting ready to have a baby and wanted to get some wireless headphones for one of my TV's. What would I need for these to work with my TV? I do not have a smart TV, it's a 4 year old panasonic plasma. Thanks.

Amazon type in "Bluetooth Transmitter" it will plug into your headphone jack (3.5mm) on your tv

tafoxx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tafoxx
cjroche53 wrote:Amazon type in "Bluetooth Transmitter" it will plug into your headphone jack (3.5mm) on your tv

But be aware that to get the highest quality, you'll want a transmitter that supports aptX... which might add to the price.