zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Reebok Men's Polo Shirt - 8 Colors
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Feb 07 to Monday, Feb 10) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1068 Private Messages whatsamattaU

The 2 relevant questions to me for anyone who has bought these:
1. Do they shrink (much)?
2. How good is the quality?

I like cotton-poly, so if the answers are good, I'll likely buy.

lichme

quality posts: 2693 Private Messages lichme
whatsamattaU wrote:The 2 relevant questions to me for anyone who has bought these:

The fabric looks pretty thin (I can see light coming through from the pics), which generally means, in my experience, that it will shrink. I typically like Fila sports apparel better than Reebok, but this is a good price.

lyonsgolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyonsgolf
lichme wrote:The fabric looks pretty thin (I can see light coming through from the pics), which generally means, in my experience, that it will shrink. I typically like Fila sports apparel better than Reebok, but this is a good price.

Good questions. From someone who has personally touched the product selling on Woot today, they are of a good weight, but not too heavy. They are definitely not too light.

The colors are rich and are great shirts.

sjp4ut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjp4ut
whatsamattaU wrote:The 2 relevant questions to me for anyone who has bought these:

I wouldn't trust any clothing on this site. After my experience with buying the Polo brand T shirts. The first commenters all said they were great shirts...they were crap (and had tag list prices different than what Woot listed them as too). After multiple emails, Woot finally got back to me three weeks or so later and told me they can't take returns for "personal reasons". Told me to go sell it on ebay. I wouldn't even wear the shirts I got if they were free.

Samuel Pesek

Mrojo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mrojo
sjp4ut wrote:I wouldn't trust any clothing on this site. After my experience with buying the Polo brand T shirts. The first commenters all said they were great shirts...they were crap (and had tag list prices different than what Woot listed them as too). After multiple emails, Woot finally got back to me three weeks or so later and told me they can't take returns for "personal reasons". Told me to go sell it on ebay. I wouldn't even wear the shirts I got if they were free.

Same. Same Same Same. I recently lost some weight, and the clothes that I can fit into now aren't cheap 3XL walmart clothes so they are expensive (as nice clothes are). Seeing deals like this on Woot excites me.. then I remember the last horrible clothes I got from here and I steer away. I'll check these comments in a few hours and decide from there.

randyest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages randyest

Well I bought every color except the light blue. For $10 they only have to be slightly better than old navy brand to be worth it, so we'll see.

djwjohnnygrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djwjohnnygrad
randyest wrote:Well I bought every color except the light blue. For $10 they only have to be slightly better than old navy brand to be worth it, so we'll see.

Couldn't agree more. What do you have to lose?!

wvernon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wvernon

Wish I knew if these run true to size. The Fila XXL's I ordered were in reality XL's.

beechgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beechgirl

Buying for my grown sons. The price is great.Don't like the policy of no returns. If a product arrives damaged you must mail it back, they make the final decision and charge a 15% restocking fee. Makes me hesitant to buy anything and I've bought a lot. Just found out this policy when my son received a damaged entertainment center on my advice. Make sure you put purchases on credit card rather than debit card.

[mod note: we 100% still help with damaged/defective merchandise, please have your son email into support@woot.com!]

goaliebrent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goaliebrent

Not sure on the Reebok, but the colors on the Ashworth by Taylormade were off. I ordered a "Bleached Denim" and it was purple. While it's only $15 (with shipping) you risk throwing it away if the color is crappy. Or you have a nice Christmas present for someone you don't like so much. :-)

blipper67

quality posts: 6 Private Messages blipper67

A shirt, any kind of shirt but especially one of these is worthless without a pocket.

w3kn

quality posts: 8 Private Messages w3kn

If you buy and don't like them, donate to a charity or church so at least somebody will.

79 woots and counting!

gjohnst3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gjohnst3

Anyone still here that remembers a Woot.com that had really cool, one-off, "flying monkey" type stuff on here? I feel like I'm loading BestBuy or Kohl's website anymore. Does anybody have a website suggestion that does good-ol' Woot-style daily deals??

bearly40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearly40

How do I order shirts of different colours?
I want to order 8 but not all one colour?

Darryl Creeden

chaoticbear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chaoticbear

The fit on these looks bizarre. The arm holes are big enough for my head and look like they're sewn to be in line with the nipples. On the plus side, I could always be a backup sail on a boat by sticking my arms out.

billynda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billynda

Trying to buy the shirts but there is not a button for checkout. Can someone help me?

eburnette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eburnette

Updated: I was looking for pictures of all the colors but I made my window bigger and I see them on the right side now.

poohbear43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poohbear43

select the size, color, and quantity for the first shirt. Click 'Add to Cart'. Repeat for more shirts. When finished, click the Cart at upper right of screen.

wubzzzeee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubzzzeee
gjohnst3 wrote:Anyone still here that remembers a Woot.com that had really cool, one-off, "flying monkey" type stuff on here? I feel like I'm loading BestBuy or Kohl's website anymore. Does anybody have a website suggestion that does good-ol' Woot-style daily deals??

Are we allowed to post alternate sites here? I am 1Sale unsure if we can do that.. maybe Mr. Brads Deals can chime in? Anyways, i can't think of any sites... sorry.

mharr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mharr
chaoticbear wrote:The fit on these looks bizarre. The arm holes are big enough for my head and look like they're sewn to be in line with the nipples. On the plus side, I could always be a backup sail on a boat by sticking my arms out.

They are probably designed for athletic wear like golf, where the golfer wants wide range of motion in the shoulders and arms.

felixj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages felixj

I'm a landscaper and these shirts look perfect for wearing to dig holes. Wear 'em out and throw them away. And, I love the idea of donating them if, for some reason, the form and function are less than hoped for.

zackeeus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zackeeus

This is literally one of the crappiest things I have ever seen on Woot. What's next? A "deal" on straight-to-VHS low budget American Ninja movies?

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

I'm never going to buy online what I can buy at my local Ross for the same price or cheaper.

frankz00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frankz00

Really???? They couldn't save this to be a Woot-Off killer??

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

bearly40 wrote:How do I order shirts of different colours?
I want to order 8 but not all one colour?

Add one to your cart, then select a different color/size and add that to your cart too.

billynda wrote:Trying to buy the shirts but there is not a button for checkout. Can someone help me?

We've had sporadic issues with IE (so I'm just assuming that's what you're using!), try using a different browser.

willyone

quality posts: 25 Private Messages willyone
beechgirl wrote:Buying for my grown sons. The price is great.Don't like the policy of no returns. If a product arrives damaged you must mail it back, they make the final decision and charge a 15% restocking fee. Makes me hesitant to buy anything and I've bought a lot. Just found out this policy when my son received a damaged entertainment center on my advice. Make sure you put purchases on credit card rather than debit card.

[mod note: we 100% still help with damaged/defective merchandise, please have your son email into support@woot.com!]

I once received Gunnar computer glasses that arrived with a "ball" of scratches on one of the lenses, from the packaging. Woot did an excellent job sending me a return label and quickly getting me a replacement pair. No restocking charge was imposed.

And as a general note: I've bought some of most of the shirts offered and have been pleased with all, so far. I prefer the look of a shirt without a pocket so that's all I've purchased. But, the Travis Mathews shirts are outstanding, as are the HEAD tennis shirts. The Dunning polos I just received are comfortable and have a very stretchy material. I absolutely love the Ralph Lauren polo tees, actually ordered them a second time. I have been happy with the quality and fit of all. I buy a large in everything and all fit great when new, then launder them based on their material and "shrinkability" to keep them that way. Wash most in cold and air dry. So, I've augmented my shirt wardrobe through Woot, am extremely happy with everything and saved a lot of money in the process! I hope the 3 shirts I've ordered of these will continue the trend.

firemanemt4ever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firemanemt4ever
lichme wrote:The fabric looks pretty thin (I can see light coming through from the pics), which generally means, in my experience, that it will shrink. I typically like Fila sports apparel better than Reebok, but this is a good price.

Agreed, I came close to buying some till I looked at the pictures in detail. They do look very thin.

darkman4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkman4

With all of the snarky, negative, and in some cases downright wrong/inaccurate comments on this deal I want to say just one thing to Woot staff ...

THANK YOU for offering larger than 2XL sizing. Unfortunately the saying that you can't please everyone is sad but true. They are ATHLETIC polo shirts. They aren't meant to be THICK. They are not thin they are breathable for ATHLETIC purposes/applications (golf, coaching, tennis, etc).

Google it, then ask!

mushroomgenius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mushroomgenius

Arrrgh.... No shipping to Hawaii... You'd think we're a foreign country or something.

#sadwooter

stancol

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stancol

Bought a set of Polo's off of Woot several years ago. Not sure which brand they were. Shirts I bought are still in excellent shape and I wear them daily. My first experience was so good I think I take a second chance.

Skotyman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skotyman

That's it? A shirt? For a whole day?
And the only one left in my size is white? A sad woot indeed.

Walke2jd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Walke2jd

I work for a Fortune 50 that has a casual dress code, so I wear a polo everyday of the year. For the money, you can't beat the Croft and Barrow Signature Pique Polo from Kohls. When they have the sales and coupons, you can get them for $6 a shirt, in about 15 different colors. They last a long time, wash amazingly well, and dont get bacon collar syndrome. I have been complemented many times of the polos I wear at work.

Dylistn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dylistn
Mrojo wrote:Same. Same Same Same. I recently lost some weight, and the clothes that I can fit into now aren't cheap 3XL walmart clothes so they are expensive (as nice clothes are). Seeing deals like this on Woot excites me.. then I remember the last horrible clothes I got from here and I steer away. I'll check these comments in a few hours and decide from there.

Yup I'll never buy clothes on Woot again. Bought the Tommy Hilfinger coat in extra large. Most extra large coats are little loose on me. This one is obviously a mismarked medium!
Any way I assume Woot sells junk, and cheep junk at that so If I have to throw it out, I do. It’s a pretty nice coat and for China it is Extra large, In the USA it’s only extra large in the children’s department.
From Woot support:
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, per our FAQ (www.woot.com/faq), we're unable to accept returns on items for personal reasons. We suggest trying to sell the unwanted item to a friend, a co-worker, on eBay or craigslist, or on www.wootswap.com.
Best regards,
Woot Member Services

DylisTN

kanedag1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1

Woot selling shirts... Isn't there a site for that already?!

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
gjohnst3 wrote:Anyone still here that remembers a Woot.com that had really cool, one-off, "flying monkey" type stuff on here? I feel like I'm loading BestBuy or Kohl's website anymore. Does anybody have a website suggestion that does good-ol' Woot-style daily deals??

Yes, I remember and I still grieve its loss.

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
firebirdude wrote:I'm never going to buy online what I can buy at my local Ross for the same price or cheaper.

Well said. Couldn't agree with you more.

jvspencer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jvspencer

Want a pocket? here you go
Looks like a good price too.

murphicus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages murphicus
stancol wrote:Bought a set of Polo's off of Woot several years ago. Not sure which brand they were. Shirts I bought are still in excellent shape and I wear them daily. My first experience was so good I think I take a second chance.

Same here and hope that the sizes are "fitting"

"Friendship is like peeing your pants,
Everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"