kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

I like woot.com. On the few occasions I've had to deal with customer service, they treated me nicely.

BUT THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CHECK THE TERMS OF THE DEAL AND IF IT WAS OUTSIDE THE RETURN WINDOW I SUCKED IT UP LIKE A MAN!

And if I was in the return window, I emailed Customer Service DIRECTLY and DIDN'T POST A NEW COMPLAINT THREAD.

And you know what? THOSE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY AND NICE!

One time I bought a shirt and they sent me the wrong one, so I emailed them and asked to return it, and do you know what those evil CS people did?

You won't believe it, but they told me to keep the wrong shirt. I didn't have to return it, and they just up and went and sent me out the actual shirt I ordered!

OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!

I like woot.com and most everyone I have met through this website has been nice.

"Just my nickel's worth of free advice..."

Thank you for letting me share.

yoshibuddha


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yoshibuddha
kenney9226 wrote:I like woot.com. On the few occasions I've had to deal with customer service, they treated me nicely.

BUT THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CHECK THE TERMS OF THE DEAL AND IF IT WAS OUTSIDE THE RETURN WINDOW I SUCKED IT UP LIKE A MAN!

And if I was in the return window, I emailed Customer Service DIRECTLY and DIDN'T POST A NEW COMPLAINT THREAD.

And you know what? THOSE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY AND NICE!

One time I bought a shirt and they sent me the wrong one, so I emailed them and asked to return it, and do you know what those evil CS people did?

You won't believe it, but they told me to keep the wrong shirt. I didn't have to return it, and they just up and went and sent me out the actual shirt I ordered!

OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!

I like woot.com and most everyone I have met through this website has been nice.

"Just my nickel's worth of free advice..."

Thank you for letting me share.



I second that. Those dudes and ladies are awesome and the few times I've needed to return something have helped me out.

rodneymw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodneymw

They sure don't reply to any of my emails. I'm about fed up with their poor customer service!!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thank you Kenney and Yoshi for the kind words about our CS peeps. I agree that they are a wonderful group of people that have worked HARD to get through this.

I've passed your wonderful feedback on to them.


Rodney, I'll see what I can find about your emails.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

If we have to have comments about woot on the everything But woot threads this is the type I like to see. So I will add my two cents worth.

Customer service has always responded to my issues within the timeframes they listed. Usually within 2-3 days of my original email.

Even when the news has been disappointing (i.e. they were out of stock of the item I ordered) they have always been very professional and helpful. They have automatically processed my refunds when I didn't receive the items.

Given the volume of items sold and the time limits, I think they do an wonderful job!

THANKS Woot customer service for all you do. :-)

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thank you, jaws. I've passed your note to CS.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

brilanmar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brilanmar
rodneymw wrote:They sure don't reply to any of my emails. I'm about fed up with their poor customer service!!!



Hi Rodney,

I'm showing we replied to 2 of your messages as of 2/11/14 @ 3:45 PM CST. Please understand that it can take up to a week to reply to inquiries.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Might as well get on this bandwagon. As you can tell from my pretty black square, I'm better than anyone else. And out of those hundred Woots, I've only had two items arrive that weren't right. And both times, because there were no more, customer service told me to keep them and took it off my charge. I don't think I could ask for anything more.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

stelepami


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stelepami
kenney9226 wrote:I like woot.com. On the few occasions I've had to deal with customer service, they treated me nicely.

BUT THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CHECK THE TERMS OF THE DEAL AND IF IT WAS OUTSIDE THE RETURN WINDOW I SUCKED IT UP LIKE A MAN!

And if I was in the return window, I emailed Customer Service DIRECTLY and DIDN'T POST A NEW COMPLAINT THREAD.

And you know what? THOSE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY AND NICE!

One time I bought a shirt and they sent me the wrong one, so I emailed them and asked to return it, and do you know what those evil CS people did?

You won't believe it, but they told me to keep the wrong shirt. I didn't have to return it, and they just up and went and sent me out the actual shirt I ordered!

OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!

I like woot.com and most everyone I have met through this website has been nice.

"Just my nickel's worth of free advice..."

Thank you for letting me share.



Emailing customer service directly doesn't result in any action, so I'm posting anywhere and everywhere. I get replies to my emails, but no replacements. The individuals at CS are lovely and solicitous in their replies, but the system needs to close its loopholes. Either send my replacements or refund my money; it's been TWO MONTHS since my original order and I received one $15 t-shirt out of an $80 order.

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

stelepami wrote:Emailing customer service directly doesn't result in any action, so I'm posting anywhere and everywhere. I get replies to my emails, but no replacements. The individuals at CS are lovely and solicitous in their replies, but the system needs to close its loopholes. Either send my replacements or refund my money; it's been TWO MONTHS since my original order and I received one $15 t-shirt out of an $80 order.



I replied to your other post, but please check your spam/junk folder for a CS reply.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.