whatyagot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whatyagot

I would like to take part in the woot-off, but I can't figure out how to have only one shipment charge for multiple woots purchased in one day. Does anyone know how to do this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whatyagot wrote:I would like to take part in the woot-off, but I can't figure out how to have only one shipment charge for multiple woots purchased in one day. Does anyone know how to do this?

Hello. Shipping is $5 per cart/order. So during a Woot-off, we suggesting stuffing your cart with items from the various Plus sales so you can take full advantage of the shipping when an item comes up on the woot-off that you want.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Larraque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Larraque
ThunderThighs wrote:Hello. Shipping is $5 per cart/order. So during a Woot-off, we suggesting stuffing your cart with items from the various Plus sales so you can take full advantage of the shipping when an item comes up on the woot-off that you want.

I'm sad to see the end of the $5 shipping per day.

ludocdoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ludocdoc
Larraque wrote:I'm sad to see the end of the $5 shipping per day.

The end of combined shipping is the reason I barely order anything anymore. There's no reason they couldnt batch orders especially on woot offs. Stupid.

meow57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meow57
ludocdoc wrote:The end of combined shipping is the reason I barely order anything anymore. There's no reason they couldnt batch orders especially on woot offs. Stupid.

Agreed! when did the shipping charges change? this definitely changed my woot ordering style.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

meow57 wrote:Agreed! when did the shipping charges change? this definitely changed my woot ordering style.

The cart was introduced in April 2013.

More Info

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

editorkid

quality posts: 91 Private Messages editorkid
meow57 wrote:Agreed! when did the shipping charges change? this definitely changed my woot ordering style.

You mean "change back." For years, the old Woot that everyone misses so much charged $5 per item bought. The current $5/everything in your cart arrangement is still better than that, but pretty close to the original shipping arrangement that Woot had back in those good old days.