zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Toshiba 39" 1080p LED Smart TV w/ Wi-Fi
Price: $399.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Friday, Feb 21 to Wednesday, Feb 26) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

GOOD MORNING WOOT-OFF WOOTERS!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I am totally blanking. Is it $5 shipping per order, or $5 shipping per day? So if I order 50 things during the woot off, I only pay $5 shipping? Or I pay $250 shipping? And is it different during a regalar non-wootoff day?

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

GirlFromJerzey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GirlFromJerzey
rehta wrote:I am totally blanking. Is it $5 shipping per order, or $5 shipping per day? So if I order 50 things during the woot off, I only pay $5 shipping? Or I pay $250 shipping? And is it different during a regalar non-wootoff day?

$5 shipping per order placed. Now you could pile up things in your cart and only check out once and pay the $5, but by that time the woot-off items will have been sold out and you won't get them.

I look at it as $5 per item offered in the woot-off since you have to buy them right away.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rehta wrote:I am totally blanking. Is it $5 shipping per order, or $5 shipping per day? So if I order 50 things during the woot off, I only pay $5 shipping? Or I pay $250 shipping? And is it different during a regalar non-wootoff day?

The $5/day promotion ended when we introduced the shopping cart..

Now it's $5 per cart/order. But we've stuffed the sites with stuff to stuff your cart so you can make the most of that $5.

Just keep in mind that something in the Plus sales can sellout while it's in your cart. It's not yours until the money is in our greedy hands.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
ThunderThighs wrote:... greedy hands.

Hehehe

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

ThunderThighs

Staff

rehta wrote:Hehehe

moar moneyz

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Story sharing time....

What's something you or your child did in school that you didn't know whether to punish them or applaud them for their sheer genius?

My story (and I have a lot of them with my son, sigh): Freshman year in college English class, professor loved to hit the red ink on papers. One time, son laminated a paper before turning it in. Professor tried to mark it with pen but finally had to switch to a Sharpie. I thought it was hilarious.

Edit: Just remembered, he did it on April Fools day.

FORUM MODERATOR

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud

$5 shipping for a TV is pretty damn good