Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

VIZIO 32" 1080p LED Smart TV with Wi-Fi
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Friday, Feb 21 to Wednesday, Feb 26) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/12/2014 - $299.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

MarcFirehart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarcFirehart

$80 bucks savings for a refurb? seriously?

Enygma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Enygma

Doesn't seem like such a bargain. Walmart.com has a VIZIO Smart TV with a Soundbar Refurbished E390I-A1 39" 1080p 120Hzon sale now for $198 w/$50 shipping. Could be an earlier model, but a better bang for the buck if your into refurbs.

greaseman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greaseman

Is it still $5 shipping (total) for everything bought during the WootOff?

Bags o' Craptasticness:
-----------------------------
  • Brick of Carbonite 04/26/12
  • Brick of Carbonite 12/06/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 11/09/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 09/14/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 08/17/11
  • Random Crap 06/24/10
  • Random Crap 05/26/10
  • Random Crap 03/26/10

dliidlii1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dliidlii1
greaseman wrote:Is it still $5 shipping for everything bought during the WootOff?

NO. Each time you checkout $5 shipping is added to the total. If you put an item in your cart and wait to purchase more items to save on shipping the item in your cart may be sold out when you try to complete the purchase.

jtravel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jtravel
Enygma wrote:Doesn't seem like such a bargain. Walmart.com has a VIZIO Smart TV with a Soundbar Refurbished E390I-A1 39" 1080p 120Hzon sale now for $198 w/$50 shipping. Could be an earlier model, but a better bang for the buck if your into refurbs.

Well I sure couldn't find that price on walmart.com
They have the TV only for $198 refurbished but it shows soldout.
Don't know where you found the TV and soundbar for that price?

greaseman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greaseman
dliidlii1 wrote:NO. Each time you checkout $5 shipping is added to the total. If you put an item in your cart and wait to purchase more items to save on shipping the item in your cart may be sold out when you try to complete the purchase.

Well that sux! I seem to recall that the $5 total shipping covered everything purchased in one day. Must have been the "old" Woot (pre Amazon). Wish I could apply my Amazon "Prime" membership here.

Bags o' Craptasticness:
-----------------------------
  • Brick of Carbonite 04/26/12
  • Brick of Carbonite 12/06/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 11/09/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 09/14/11
  • Brick of Carbonite 08/17/11
  • Random Crap 06/24/10
  • Random Crap 05/26/10
  • Random Crap 03/26/10

MarcFirehart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarcFirehart
jtravel wrote:Well I sure couldn't find that price on walmart.com

http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-M321i-A2-32-1080p-120Hz-Razor-LED-1.95-ultra-slim-Smart-HDTV/23990931

$378 brand new.
So it's a choice if you're ok with a refurb and save $80 bucks.

Enygma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Enygma
jtravel wrote:Well I sure couldn't find that price on walmart.com

Right, it's out of stock online now. I suppose you could check locally. The soundbar is in the item description http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-Refurbished-E390I-A1-39-1080p-120Hz-LED-Smart-HDTV/32243210?wmlspartner=RvEiSnI7NyY&sourceid=15304736471582264349&oid=223073.1&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

phiddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phiddy

[quote postid="5706330" user="MarcFirehart"]$80 bucks savings for a refurb? seriously?[/quote
I agree. hardly worth the money if it's anything like the 47 inch I bought at Costco. Picture OK but the Wi-Fi is a total disaster

akwoolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akwoolf

Received my Woot Off Vizio from FedEx Home today. Outer packaging was a plain brown box. Inside packaging wasn't great. TV was in a box within the box and was able to move around in the box. TV stand was also inside of the box, not really well secured. Inner box taped loosely with packing tape. Inner box containing TV is about the same size as the TV itself. Front screen is directly against cardboard. TV covered in static wrap. Border of TV still cover in protective plastic. Initial inspection reveals no scratches, dust, etc. Just some trace evidence that it might have once been packaged in Styrofoam. Overall, despite that, the TV seems to be in great shape.

TV mount seems sufficiently heavy-duty for the size of the TV.

There is a sticker on the back stating that the TV set is sold without any warranty from Vizio. All claims must be submitted to the Refurbished Products Warranty Center.

I bought this computer as a replacement for a 25" "Famous Maker" that I bought a few years ago. The old monitor worked well, but I am moving it to other duties within my office. I now have a 27" monitor and this 32" Vizio, which I plan to use for that purpose. The only minor issue that I had with my computer was that it only had 1 HDMI output from the graphics card. I also have 2 DVI and one Display port port. I went ahead and switched the other monitor over to VGA (via DVI-VGA Adapter) for the time being. It is obvious right away that I am going to need to work on the resolution, contrast, etc., to get things looking just right.

No dead pixels or anything that I have noticed in the short time that I have had it hooked up...

Woody1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Woody1

Received my TV today as well. Tossed against the house by FedEx guy (have him doing it on my Cameras DVR). Box being plain with no indication to be gently or this side up is the real issue though. Taped together like a 2yr old did it.

Unpacking was similar to above. TV is in excellent shape despite all the box trauma. No batteries for the remote. Warranty basically tells you to throw it away and start over if you get a dud. I will say though my experience with woot and refurbs has been OK to date. Maybe out of 500+ items I've had 1-2 bad apples but woot took care of it promptly.

Only other gripe would be motion blur. This TV has it. blocky blocks. Changed that setting in th menu and it cleared up a lot just by turning the helpful setting to OFF.

I might buy a couple more to replace some older LCD's.

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square