jaymaj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaymaj

...or lack there of.
where art thou bag?

smehrnama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smehrnama

Indeed. Not even a crappy game to lead to the crapgasmic bag this time?

jaymaj wrote:...or lack there of.
where art thou bag?

lichme

quality posts: 3002 Private Messages lichme

They were available Monday via Shirt.Woot

thardesty

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thardesty
lichme wrote:They were available Monday via Shirt.Woot

*Sniffle* *Sniffle* I didn't know I kept checking woot main page every hour or so during the whole woot off... Missed the Bungled Original Communicator this time around

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

If it makes you feel better, I knew aobut the B O C 's on shirt.woot and tried numerous times to get one, to no avail. You had to type in a url that showed up with each new product. I was either not fast enough, or I misread/mistyped the url, or I had a denied Bungled Original Communicator in my cart that prevented me from getting a new one, or it made me log back in even though I was already logged in. Now I have 2 Bungled Original Communicator#39;s in my "stuff you bought" list with the status of "denied" that will mock me until I buy enough more stuff to force them down to page 2.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.