tysonandtamara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tysonandtamara

Hello Woot.

I don't want a Roku. Or a striped rug. I don't want the same HP desktop at the same price I found it back in November. I don't want a 3d blu-ray player with wifi and apps, or a dyson.

Here's where I'm going with this. Why are so many of the sales repeating in a bad way now? It seems like there are fewer and fewer actual deals. During the last woot off, there was even a cast iron skillet that was cheaper ON AMAZON. C'mon now. What's the deal?

jaymaj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaymaj
tysonandtamara wrote:Hello Woot.

I don't want a Roku. Or a striped rug. I don't want the same HP desktop at the same price I found it back in November. I don't want a 3d blu-ray player with wifi and apps, or a dyson.

Here's where I'm going with this. Why are so many of the sales repeating in a bad way now? It seems like there are fewer and fewer actual deals. During the last woot off, there was even a cast iron skillet that was cheaper ON AMAZON. C'mon now. What's the deal?

Thank you for saying what I've been thinking. Disappointing for sure.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mdrcoast

I asked my Leak Frog and he agrees!

cheesefood

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

Yeah! Woot used to be cool and sold more unique things, like the rare Roomba or Sansa. Of course, back then there was only one Woot and not your fancy-schmancy Wine or Kids or Home or any of the other things that seemed to appear at the same time as life events (growing up and switching from beer to wine and having kids and a home and then kids sports and becoming a huge sellout.)

Oh, for the uber-rare Famous Maker monitor! Or the Bacon Flavoring! Or things relating to Crabs in Deals. Oh for those days.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com