3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page and very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at target.com

Let's watch this go head-to-head with a Hoover

lazydog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lazydog

Have it. Like it. Great for sucking up the dog hair on hard surfaces. Great for quick cleanup jobs in the car.

You hear people complaining about the discomfort caused by the trigger. It's true. But you get over it.

Went through about three vacuums before getting this one. If it died, I'd get another.

stevef2222

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevef2222

i have and love the shark rocket...same shape and price...but... 30' cord incase you want to use it more than a few minutes, 5yr warranty and comes with more tools and..new instead of refurb

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Vacuum
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $19 One-Day OR $15 Two-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Feb 28 to Monday, Mar 03) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/18/2014 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
1/29/2014 - $179.99 - 26 comment(s)
1/16/2014 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)

2/10/2014 - $179.99 (Woot Plus)
12/27/2013 - $179.99 (Woot Plus)
11/27/2012 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 3194 Private Messages lichme

Suck up some useful reviews from Overstock

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

candoblues

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candoblues

My mother bought one for about $259. In all honesty, she said she shouldn't have paid $59 for it. It's not very good at sucking and the battery died after only 2 months. Customer support was friendly and responsive, however.

artorios

quality posts: 4 Private Messages artorios

I or my wife use it almost every day. Very, very handy, especially for cleaning up litter around the cat boxes and other small, odd jobs that don't warrant lugging out the Eureka. Worth it.

groberts1980

quality posts: 6 Private Messages groberts1980
lazydog wrote:Have it. Like it. Great for sucking up the dog hair on hard surfaces. Great for quick cleanup jobs in the car.

You hear people complaining about the discomfort caused by the trigger. It's true. But you get over it.

Went through about three vacuums before getting this one. If it died, I'd get another.

I agree with all this except for the trigger part. By the time the trigger starts to annoy me, I'm reaching the end of battery life. This thing works perfectly for everything I need. Picking up dog hair off of hardwood/tile before mopping, and vacuuming in the car. Also great for getting cobwebs out of high ceiling corners. Love this vacuum.

Justen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Justen

Have this refurb'd one from Woot. We love it for what it is. My 5 year old son likes to use it too

drbgotenks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drbgotenks

Got refurb from woot maybe 9 months ago. Works amazingly. I use it every day to vacuum around my kids high chair. Battery is great and will vacuum 1000 sqft+ before it dies.

SneezyKevinA

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SneezyKevinA

I love my Dyson upright. I just don't know if I can justify another Dyson! I would love the cordless though.

5 pounds vs 18.

hermansegal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hermansegal

Re: merger Dyson & Slice 'em;
Don't give up! Do you think it was easy to convince people that they could operate a sewing machine while bicycling? Yet bicycle stores / sewing machine stores opened everywhere as the public realized that as long as one had a long enough extension cord, one could turn those boring trips into productivity! By the time you got to where you were going; voila! You had a new dress made up!

flowerchild59

quality posts: 25 Private Messages flowerchild59

I just bought a new one for 260.oo just a few weeks ago. I wanted a new one, my choice and my wallet. I absolutely love it. I only have a couple of throw rugs in my house that is mainly hard floored throughout. I have used it almost daily, have a lot of traffic in and out of my house and it helps keep it looking better. But I love the fact that I can easily vacuum the stairs, and upholstered furniture and keep them looking good. I can easily buzz through my house, over 2000 sq feet before the battery dies.

On the keyboard of life always keep one finger on the escape key.

drdavidhartman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages drdavidhartman

Got a pair of the refurbs last time.

Pros: they are pretty and easy to use. They hold a charge very well. Easy to empty.

Cons: a piece of thread, a shard of stiff plastic, a plant leaf, etc, will stop it cold. A shag carpet will stop it cold. Little bits that are statically attracted to a carpet in dry winter weather will not come in.

So think of this as kind of the Supermodel of vacuum cleaners. Thin, beautiful, but it doesn't eat much, won't go out of its way to make things easy for you, and while you look better in its company, you have to do more for yourself and expect less from the vacuum. But it's very pretty.

MISSYQUICK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISSYQUICK

A disappointment. It is terrible at picking up lint or threads on carpeting.
It is best used on hardwood floors. Unfortunately that is not the reason I purchased it.
MQMT

ElectronicJunkie

drrhonda

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drrhonda

Got this during the last Woot. Really enjoying it. Not good for huge jobs, but perfect for the apartment. Also wonderful for the hard to reach places. Who knew you could vacuum the TOPS of my cabinets?

peachyotis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peachyotis

So.... did anyone besides me watch the entire video above? I was shocked ... I wouldn't pay for this vacuum.

dliidlii1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dliidlii1
drbgotenks wrote:Got refurb from woot maybe 9 months ago. Works amazingly. I use it every day to vacuum around my kids high chair. Battery is great and will vacuum 1000 sqft+ before it dies.

You can do 1000 sqft in less than 10 minutes? My battery at full power will only last about 8 minutes and it is new not refurbished.

posti

quality posts: 1 Private Messages posti

A Slyson Dyson? You'd end up with a vegetable cutter that sucks and a vacuum that doesn't cut it.

tcosupreme

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcosupreme
posti wrote:A Slyson Dyson? You'd end up with a vegetable cutter that sucks and a vacuum that doesn't cut it.

^^^THAT is a quality post!

nmill005

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nmill005
peachyotis wrote:So.... did anyone besides me watch the entire video above? I was shocked ... I wouldn't pay for this vacuum.

I did. I wouldn't pay $20 for this vacuum.

beaugirl0513

quality posts: 2 Private Messages beaugirl0513
drdavidhartman wrote:Got a pair of the refurbs last time.

Pros: they are pretty and easy to use. They hold a charge very well. Easy to empty.

Cons: a piece of thread, a shard of stiff plastic, a plant leaf, etc, will stop it cold. A shag carpet will stop it cold. Little bits that are statically attracted to a carpet in dry winter weather will not come in.

So think of this as kind of the Supermodel of vacuum cleaners. Thin, beautiful, but it doesn't eat much, won't go out of its way to make things easy for you, and while you look better in its company, you have to do more for yourself and expect less from the vacuum. But it's very pretty.

LOLOLOL! The Supermodel comment just made my day!

mambo143

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mambo143

I got one of these on WOOT many moons ago and it's still running like new. My experience with Dyson refurbished Vacuums is that the come in essentially new condition. This VAC is pretty much what people describe; it is pretty and very convenient but limited in both capacity and suction power; perfect for "in-between" cleaning and for picking up accidents or perking up the place, but for serious cleaning, I pull out my 6 year old Dyson all-floors model and go to town.

xxooss

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xxooss

With the huge swing in peoples opinion of this vacuum there has to be either wrong/broken/defective issues with the people who hate it and for the people who love it theirs are working as designed?

I don't know...just a thought but there is something amis here.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18
xxooss wrote:With the huge swing in peoples opinion of this vacuum there has to be either wrong/broken/defective issues with the people who hate it and for the people who love it theirs are working as designed?

Anyone with any knowledge of good vacuums knows Dysons are overpriced. In fact, I just clogged my girlfriends DC41 animal after, get this, sucking up cat food through the wand. I thought I got it cleared, but she went to use it again today and has apparently burnt up the motor. Good thing it came from Costco.

All you have to do is watch that video posted above to know that whatever Hoover he tested is far and away better than this.

mdnorman

quality posts: 52 Private Messages mdnorman
xxooss wrote:With the huge swing in peoples opinion of this vacuum there has to be either wrong/broken/defective issues with the people who hate it and for the people who love it theirs are working as designed?

Nope... Let me explain what's going on. The people who love these things use them for what these things are designed for, and the people who hate 'em try to use 'em for stuff for which they are NOT designed.

It was funny to see that "tester" in the linked video act like he was perplexed that the Dyson vacuum was "plugged" after he had filled the cannister with probably about twice as much crap as it is designed to hold.