elfletcho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elfletcho
ThunderThighs wrote:We don't count the day of the sale. These are being drop shipped directly from the vendor. It takes a bit longer but it cuts out the middle man (receiving, inventory, pulling, etc.).

If the day of the sale was 3/3 then today is the 5th business day after. 3/4 3/5 3/6 3/7 3/10. This is a stupid argument. We do get tired of your boilerplate excuses for why things haven't shipped. Just say that your vendor sucks and hasn't provided you shipping info. We know what we are getting into buying stuff at the discount we expect from Woot.

JTD121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JTD121

So, I bought 2 Armor cases for the GS3, and have received one so far. Although the 'Stuff you bought' page still list 'Shipping Now' and tracking is 'Unavailable'.

First one looks like it was shipped FedEx, but no tracking e-mail was sent; it just showed up this past Saturday, well after FedEx normally delivers. Didn't know until ~5AM next morning it was out there!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

JTD121 wrote:So, I bought 2 Armor cases for the GS3, and have received one so far. Although the 'Stuff you bought' page still list 'Shipping Now' and tracking is 'Unavailable'.

First one looks like it was shipped FedEx, but no tracking e-mail was sent; it just showed up this past Saturday, well after FedEx normally delivers. Didn't know until ~5AM next morning it was out there!

Hmm. The tracking number/shipping status appears to have not updated properly.

If you still don't don't see any updates to your order by tomorrow, please also write into support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be able to answer any questions regarding the status of your order.

elfletcho

ROGETRAY wrote:Hmm. The tracking number/shipping status appears to have not updated properly.

Hmmmmm... whatever could be wrong. Another day, another excuse from Woot. FTR, my order still hasn't updated either.

mkmiller

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mkmiller

Dear Woot,

You've been my buddy for over 8 years now. You used to be cool to hang with. You always found me great deals and got them to me quickly and always let me know where my stuff was until it got here. But since you've hooked up with that amazon you seem distracted and aloof.

There are still great deals but when I ask you where my stuff is or when it will be here you always say "it's coming, don't worry 'bout it".

Now I know you can tell things are different since the amazon came into your life. And you try to make excuses but both you and I know she has changed you.

Wait....I'm getting a text.....it's from your amazon.

Oh,,yeah,,, Something else I have to tell you.....she's been finding me deals too.

I hope you don't mind. But, she even texts me about when they are coming and doesn't say "it's coming, don't worry 'bout it". I actually get a link to see where it is.

You'd think some of that would rub off on you, but it hasn't.

You've changed, and she's not doing you much good. I miss the old woot.

Just sayin'...

mkm

• 4/1/07 $1,000,000 Random carp
  • 3/10/07 Logitech Harmony 659
  • 12/25/06 Random carp
  • 11/6/06 iRobot Roomba Discovery SE
  • 10/12/06 Seagate 250GB SATA HD
  • 9/29/06 Vector JumpStart Sys
  • 9/14/06 LaCrosse Wrist BP monitor
  • 9/13/06 Razer Diamondback Chameleon Mouse
  • 8/17/06 Dirt Devil VacnMop
  • 8/6/06 Hamilton Beach 4qt Ice Cream Maker
  • 8/4/06 Netgear WPN824 Wireless Router
  • 8/1/06 Logitech Cordless XBOX headset 2pk
  • 7/18/06 Cobra FRS/GMRS Radio 2pk

elfletcho

mkmiller wrote:Dear Woot,

You've been my buddy for over 8 years now. You used to be cool to hang with. You always found me great deals and got them to me quickly and always let me know where my stuff was until it got here. But since you've hooked up with that amazon you seem distracted and aloof.

There are still great deals but when I ask you where my stuff is or when it will be here you always say "it's coming, don't worry 'bout it".

Now I know you can tell things are different since the amazon came into your life. And you try to make excuses but both you and I know she has changed you.

Wait....I'm getting a text.....it's from your amazon.

Oh,,yeah,,, Something else I have to tell you.....she's been finding me deals too.

I hope you don't mind. But, she even texts me about when they are coming and doesn't say "it's coming, don't worry 'bout it". I actually get a link to see where it is.

You'd think some of that would rub off on you, but it hasn't.

You've changed, and she's not doing you much good. I miss the old woot.

Just sayin'...

mkm

Ex-freakin-actly. Why did you have to change woot? It just breaks my heart. I want things to go back to the way they were, way back in '04 when I was lucky enough to snag Big on Chucking#3. Oh those were the days. Never again.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, we're checking to see where these little otters are. Sorry for the delay.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JTD121

So I checked this afternoon (3:30PM EDT) and still no update.

Sent an e-mail to the support people, hope it gets resolved!

That otter GIF is adorable!!

ronyon1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronyon1
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all, we're checking to see where these little otters are. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the update! I will be patient.

goodmayham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodmayham

Hi all,

So I've been patiently checking my order and waiting for the friendly email that tells me that my item has shipped; and I almost said nasty things this morning.

Then, before I could hit send, the FedEx guy came and brought me my Otterbox! (It's gigantic by the way)

So, my "Stuff You Bought" page still says that it is "shipping now", I never got an email saying that the item shipped, but it appears to have been in transit anyways. Here's hoping that everyone else is in the same boat and someone just forgot to mark them as "shipped".

Peace

smill37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smill37
goodmayham wrote:Hi all,

So I've been patiently checking my order and waiting for the friendly email that tells me that my item has shipped; and I almost said nasty things this morning.

Then, before I could hit send, the FedEx guy came and brought me my Otterbox! (It's gigantic by the way)

So, my "Stuff You Bought" page still says that it is "shipping now", I never got an email saying that the item shipped, but it appears to have been in transit anyways. Here's hoping that everyone else is in the same boat and someone just forgot to mark them as "shipped".

Peace

I got my tracking email today, the same day it was delivered so everyone should just be patient, I realize how frustrating it is but there's nothing you can really do about it. As I say it's "Out of my Hula Hoop" so I try not to worry about it.

jediobiwan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jediobiwan

Woot replied to an email this morning saying they don't know when it will ship. Too bad it already did. Nifty thing about FedEx and UPS, if you sign up for them with their respective services, tracking numbers going to your name and address show up automatically. Mine is scheduled to be delivered Friday.

jbradleywoot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jbradleywoot

Trying to stay patient. Feeling a little better seeing others have gotten their order delivered. But no update on shipping status, and feeling a bit down on woot because of this.

I hate to do this, but if there is no update to shipping status by tomorrow morning I will start posting otter-related puns every day. You have been warned.

ROGETRAY

Staff

jbradleywoot wrote:Trying to stay patient. Feeling a little better seeing others have gotten their order delivered. But no update on shipping status, and feeling a bit down on woot because of this.

I hate to do this, but if there is no update to shipping status by tomorrow morning I will start posting otter-related puns every day. You have been warned.

We take otter-pun-spam VERY SERIOUS AROUND HERE.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your order or notifications yet.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

jbradleywoot

I did receive an email from Woot services indicating that they believe the order has shipped but that no shipping confirmation or tracking has been passed along. Hopefully this means I receive my order today as these delays and lack of communication from the vendor is starting to botter me.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jbradleywoot wrote:I did receive an email from Woot services indicating that they believe the order has shipped but that no shipping confirmation or tracking has been passed along. Hopefully this means I receive my order today as these delays and lack of communication from the vendor is starting to botter me.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

iamthesparky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamthesparky

Has anyone had issues with shipping on this order? I submited a support inquiry on Monday the 10th, seeing that they still had not shipped out yet. Now it has been over a week since ordered and they are still waiting to be shipped. This is very out of character for woot, never had this trouble before. Any thoughts or words of wisdom?

JTD121

I received my second case this mid-day. Still no e-mail of any tracking or anything, just showed up with a *thunk*

Very strange, indeed. Does FedEx have a no-tracking option now?

rloveman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rloveman

I guess I otter jump in here, too. Mine has not updated with shipping info, either, nor have I received my otter ... I mean, order.

At least they're not shipping from Carrollton, which would be much more frustrating since I could just drive there.

fossholm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fossholm

The more I deal with otterbox the less happy I am. I was having problems with the Defender case (silicone falling off and stretching). Filed a warranty claim on the same day I ordered the Armor from Woot and it isn't going to show up until next week sometime. When I did the same thing last year they gave me 2-day shipping...

Groupon had the same deal with free shipping but I figured the extra $5 to ship would get it to me faster. Guess I made a mistake on that one.

JTD121

rloveman wrote:
At least they're not shipping from Carrollton, which would be much more frustrating since I could just drive there.

Both of mine were shipped from Carrollton, TX. :-(

jbradleywoot

Well my box of otter has arrive. Can't wait to use it on my next outdoors adventure.

Woot otter talk to their vendor about the lack of shipping communication. I know its otter Woot's hands in these cases, but it makes them look bad. So pass along our feedback Woot. Hopefully the vendor will realize how otterly bad it is for business in this day and age to keep customers waiting and in the dark for their purchases.

mlwalters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlwalters

I got this for my iphone 4s. It's a lot bigger than my current Otterbox. I hate it. To bad I can't return it.

ralphbermea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralphbermea

Is there any update? I haven't received mine yet and there is no shipping update under the stuff I bought link.

ROGETRAY

Staff

ralphbermea wrote:Is there any update? I haven't received mine yet and there is no shipping update under the stuff I bought link.

If you still haven't received your order, please write into support@woot.com and let them know.

They'll be able to provide you with any questions you have about your order.

JTD121

Just thought I'd chime in and let Woot (and otters) know that I have received shipping confirmation, and tracking information. For stuff that has already been delivered....

I even checked both when I saw this incredulous e-mail. Both say 'Delivered' on the dates they were actually dropped-off.....

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Sorry about the mess-up with the tracking info. It looks like there was a delay in us receiving the file or uploading it. We'll research it on our end so we can avoid this in the future.

elfletcho

Dear Woot,

By the time you read this post I will be gone. We had lots of great times together. I used to think you loved me but I can see now that I am just another notch in the bedpost for you. Thanks for all the relatively decent quality items.

Former Customer,

elfletcho

ThunderThighs

Staff

elfletcho wrote:Dear Woot,

By the time you read this post I will be gone. We had lots of great times together. I used to think you loved me but I can see now that I am just another notch in the bedpost for you. Thanks for all the relatively decent quality items.

Former Customer,

elfletcho

elf, is there something I can help with? The tracking on these didn't go exactly the way we planned but they have shipped out.

geektech82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geektech82

Ok, so I just got my S3 Armor case. The mic litterally doesn't work through this case at all. Do I have a bad case or have all these been known to disable use of the mic? The price was good-- but still a waste now as I can't make use of the case if it doesnt let people hear me. I wasnt expecting it to be full on, but I need the other side to hear me at least a little. The speaker side works fine through my case and I can hear others just fine.

elfletcho

ThunderThighs wrote:elf, is there something I can help with? The tracking on these didn't go exactly the way we planned but they have shipped out.

I get nothing but run-around from the support staff. I bought 2 cases, one was shipped the 7th, one the 11th from the same location. I didn't order them at the same time, since I didn't know I needed the Iphone 5 case. I emailed you guys to see if I could get my extra five bucks back, but all I got was a patronizing email from a "Brooke" telling me that woot has a "shopping cart feature" and that I was out of luck. So I am glad I spent another 5 bucks for such awesome shipping service.

You guys just aren't the same anymore. I will just buy it on Amazon or Newegg and pay a little more.

bigbirdtx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbirdtx

Ordered two at the same time. Have received both with first coming in Wednesday the 12th and the second two days behind on the 14th. The cases are huge, and a real pain in the rear for everyday use. I have not had anyone complain about muffled sound on my phone, but my son's is definitely muffled. Not all that happy with the purchases, but no fault of Woot.

SherriBomb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SherriBomb

Can't hear phone conversations with this case on. Protects phone great; but can't hear who you're talking to on the phone and they can't hear you.

SherriBomb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SherriBomb

I can't hear phone conversations with this case on

jarten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarten

I bought 3 of these thinking that I would give one to my wife and son as well. I was expecting the size. I was not expecting the horrible sound quality. Nearly every call is so bad that no one can hear or understand me. I went back to my OtterBox Defender case!!