WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Puma Men's Underwear

Today is the day we all step forward and think of those monsters who can't always walk among us. Be they were-cats or were-wolves, everyone needs quality underwear. Please, do your part to help.

davidforum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidforum

Anyone know if the legs have elastic or are loose fitting?

annie315

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annie315

When woot sells women's underwear, they are put on women's bodies....why the double standard?

arcadiapandora

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arcadiapandora
davidforum wrote:Anyone know if the legs have elastic or are loose fitting?

They are more like briefs than boxers, if that's what you're asking. I don't believe there is elastic specifically in the legs but they are not loose.

Bought a few sets for my boyfriend last time these were up and he likes them lots.

wlcws

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wlcws

They are like briefs on the top and boxers on the legs, so no elastic on the legs. I bought several pair last time. The only issue is that the tag rubs off in large pieces from inside the back. After that, they are nice and comfortable again.

newfiepage

quality posts: 42 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

annie315 wrote:When woot sells women's underwear, they are put on women's bodies....why the double standard?

No double standard, we just work with what we are given. Sometimes it's vendor images on models, sometimes it's flat samples, sometimes we have a fit form that works, and sometimes we put a collage together of all the above. We just try to offer great deals and make them as pretty or fun as possible. Happy wooting!

hartjamesm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hartjamesm

The Puma logo on the front and the logo on the back rub off after a few washes. You can find the same prices in local stores such as Marshalls and TJ Max. Shipping kills the deal

propagandroid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages propagandroid

They have a nylon cross stitch so they hold tight for a long time, but after so many washes and wears it wears off.

rootatlocalhost

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rootatlocalhost
hartjamesm wrote:The Puma logo on the front and the logo on the back rub off after a few washes. You can find the same prices in local stores such as Marshalls and TJ Max. Shipping kills the deal

Hmm. 5-pack of hanes is 15.99 @ your local target. 3-pack of these is 17.99. The difference when logo wears off after 2 washes: priceless.

honeybadger12

quality posts: 7 Private Messages honeybadger12
hartjamesm wrote:The Puma logo on the front and the logo on the back rub off after a few washes.

Why should that even be a concern?

wlcws

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wlcws
honeybadger12 wrote:Why should that even be a concern?

I considered it worth noting here after being concerned over the bright red flecks that drizzled down from my butt crack one day. It took me a while to figure out they originated from the Puma's. And that was after 3 to 5 washes.

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 36 Private Messages lorenzodemedici
newfiepage wrote:No double standard, we just work with what we are given. Sometimes it's vendor images on models, sometimes it's flat samples, sometimes we have a fit form that works, and sometimes we put a collage together of all the above. We just try to offer great deals and make them as pretty or fun as possible. Happy wooting!

Wait up, staffer dude. There have to be some guys around the office somewhere. Next time, make somebody strip down and wear those shorts!

For anyone thinking of buying these, they are good quality, comfortable, have held up well with machine washing, and have not faded. The elastic in the waistband seems to be pretty good - I always just throw everything in the dryer on high. Guys can't be bothered with sorting laundry and different temps, cycles etc. Forget that. I'm actually wearing a pair of these right now. The sizing is the same as other brands that I've had, not too big or small.

kevflec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevflec

Legs are loose, like a boxer. I think they are oversized. Ordered "my size" and am unable to wear them - too large. Without form fitting legs they bunch up when you put your pants on.

natedawg296

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natedawg296
kevflec wrote:Legs are loose, like a boxer. I think they are oversized. Ordered "my size" and am unable to wear them - too large. Without form fitting legs they bunch up when you put your pants on.

So you're saying since I am a 32 waist then I should purchase the small?

Burney420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Burney420
wlcws wrote:I considered it worth noting here after being concerned over the bright red flecks that drizzled down from my butt crack one day. It took me a while to figure out they originated from the Puma's. And that was after 3 to 5 washes.

*Quality Post

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

are there openings in these so i can get PUMA easily?

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 36 Private Messages lorenzodemedici
natedawg296 wrote:So you're saying since I am a 32 waist then I should purchase the small?

I have a 32 inch waist and the small fits well. Yes, that is the size you should buy.

irradiated

quality posts: 5 Private Messages irradiated

I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the maturity levels seems to have increased.

Why, oh, why is there no post exhorting people to say "Puma Underwear" out loud?