WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Women's Spring Hats

Remember that scene in Pretty Woman where all the people go out into the field and stomp the divots? If you're going to do that while wearing one of these hats, make sure you're at the appropriate sporting event and not in some guy's backyard.

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

AH! These are too cute! Makes me think of the Beach. How will I ever choose?

NCT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NCT

Are any of these considered to be packable? I need a hat I can tuck into a suitcase and unpack at my destination.

jtoubeaux


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jtoubeaux

Can I just ask when are women's hats going to catch up with modern women's size 11 feet. Common I love hats and I can't find any that fit my huge head, "the size of Sputnik" especially after you add all my thick hair. URGE.

zekecatz


quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
jtoubeaux wrote:Can I just ask when are women's hats going to catch up with modern women's size 11 feet. Common I love hats and I can't find any that fit my huge head, "the size of Sputnik" especially after you add all my thick hair. URGE.



I hear you, sister. And it isn't just the 6+ ft. tall Amazons who have this problem.
Woot, could you have given us the circumference measurement? That way we would know if there was a chance they would fit. This is why I only buy hats (and shoes) I can try on.

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

zekecatz wrote:I hear you, sister. And it isn't just the 6+ ft. tall Amazons who have this problem.
Woot, could you have given us the circumference measurement? That way we would know if there was a chance they would fit. This is why I only buy hats (and shoes) I can try on.



I'll see if we can get any details on the hat sizing.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

alphajenomega


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphajenomega

Woot, is the B340H Daisy Fabric Bucket Hat, Natural tapered/shorter in the back as the picture shows, or is this a traditional bucket hat with an even brim?

mcj11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcj11
alphajenomega wrote:Woot, is the B340H Daisy Fabric Bucket Hat, Natural tapered/shorter in the back as the picture shows, or is this a traditional bucket hat with an even brim?



My girlfriend has this hat in white and it's tapered in the back...looks much more stylish than a typical bucket hat!!!

sacrerouge


quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge



zekecatz wrote:I hear you, sister. And it isn't just the 6+ ft. tall Amazons who have this problem.
Woot, could you have given us the circumference measurement? That way we would know if there was a chance they would fit. This is why I only buy hats (and shoes) I can try on.




Thirded. I would be very interested to know if any of these will fit my giant head

beckyspeed


quality posts: 8 Private Messages beckyspeed

Staff

sacrerouge wrote:Thirded. I would be very interested to know if any of these will fit my giant head



Hi-

Thanks for your patience. The vendor has provided this info - 57.5 cm circumference at the head band. Also, they are all packable even the straw which can be reshaped with steam if necessary.

Enjoy!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alphajenomega wrote:Woot, is the B340H Daisy Fabric Bucket Hat, Natural tapered/shorter in the back as the picture shows, or is this a traditional bucket hat with an even brim?


Found the black sample. It is tapered in the back. Looks nice.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

beckyspeed


quality posts: 8 Private Messages beckyspeed

Staff

NCT wrote:Are any of these considered to be packable? I need a hat I can tuck into a suitcase and unpack at my destination.



They are all packable even the straw which can be reshaped with steam if necessary.