WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

US Polo Association Juniors Apparel

Hi, I'm Pemberly. I like that One Direction music and malls and baby horses! Okay, look, we don't know how to market to the young people. Maybe YOU can talk some sense into them.

urphonesux

quality posts: 2 Private Messages urphonesux

This is a great deal, unless you thought that these were made by Ralph Lauren

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Quite a range from a size 6 to a size 10. Can someone on the woot staff find out sleeve length on the medium and large?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mrsjhaye wrote:Quite a range from a size 6 to a size 10. Can someone on the woot staff find out sleeve length on the medium and large?

I'll ping the buyer and see what's up. I'm not sure we'll hear anything back before Monday, however. I'm betting no one will be in to check the samples until then. Hopefully the vendor just has this info handy.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

felloweskimo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages felloweskimo

Would buy if there were more sizes available...especially 14-16.

eyedea771

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyedea771

it aint ralph though

hitman1689

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hitman1689

Hey Woot where'd you find the Emma Watson look-alike?

kjmatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjmatt

Who PhotoShops these poor girls? Woot, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for using such images!

jtoubeaux

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jtoubeaux
kjmatt wrote:Who PhotoShops these poor girls? Woot, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for using such images!

Aha! Nice work spotting. So one arm is longer than the other and her hip has sunken into her body?