WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We sold some coveted Bags O' Crap on Facebook and Twitter over the last few days. Were you lucky enough (or addicted to social media enough) to land one? Talk about it in this forum thread! 

If you did not get crap, never fear: There's always next time (when you will almost certainly fail to score crap again). 

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

You didn't "give away" crap, you sold crap. Which is pretty much what the new woot does everyday (oh snap!)

------------------
I Bet on Sky

skemmis

quality posts: 13 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

miken927 wrote:You didn't "give away" crap, you sold crap. Which is pretty much what the new woot does everyday (oh snap!)

good point(s?). fixed (well, fixed one of your issues).

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:You didn't "give away" crap, you sold crap. Which is pretty much what the new woot does everyday (oh snap!)

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
skemmis wrote:good point(s?). fixed (well, fixed one of your issues).

------------------
I Bet on Sky

bopitaddict

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bopitaddict

sad that a Big on Chucking thread back in the day would've had pages upon pages of comments... now, only 5.

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

I missed out both days. I guess this means I don't have to keep my eyes peeled for these to pop up any more?

FWIW, having a cold, and a sick kid do not make the easiest conditions to attempt procurement of such a wonderful magical beast. That might be the cold medicine talking.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 57 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 167

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass

I did not get one so you know, maybe offer another so I can continue my not-getting-one-ness

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

osueng02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages osueng02

I was unfortunate enough to get one exactly one month to the day after my last Bunch of Centers, which I will have you know . . . lived up to its' name in every way. I desire to be vindicated with a less crappy bag this time around, but am not keeping my hopes up.

For all you who have not been getting bags, I had a long dry spell (maybe two years?) before I started to get them again. It does help to be in the right place at the right time as well.

osueng02

bopitaddict wrote:sad that a Big on Chucking thread back in the day would've had pages upon pages of comments... now, only 5.

Give it time. It has only been active for about an hour upon writing this and most won't see it until they send the e-mails telling people who got Big on Chucking to go to this thread and gloat.

lichme

quality posts: 2734 Private Messages lichme

skemmis + nemesis = skemmesis

Once the email goes out, this thread will probably pick up some. Half of the fun is admiring other peoples haul. Don't forget to get your Crappraisal once you get your loot.

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar

I snagged one via Twitter yesterday, the first BagOCrappage for me since July of 2012.

I'm mentally preparing myself to be underwhelmed, just like in the old days.

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Got lucky and scored one from the Tweet earlier today! Hopefully the Woot Gods will shower us with some interest booty!

I wonder if ADQ has a new badge to add to our signatures this go-round?!

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
mlsapack wrote:Got lucky and scored one from the Tweet earlier today! Hopefully the Woot Gods will shower us with some interest booty!

I wonder if ADQ has a new badge to add to our signatures this go-round?!

I'll be interested to see if you get new badges as well. It seems like the rest were related to something else, though, and this was just offered during a woot off.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 57 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 167

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

FrostByte wrote:I'll be interested to see if you get new badges as well. It seems like the rest were related to something else, though, and this was just offered during a woot off.

That is basically our thought too. There weren't a TON sold during this Woot-Off either, so I don't believe we'll be doing badges this round.

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick

Aww yeah, I got me some Big on Chucking As payment to the woot-gods for my crappiness:

NAY, we are but men, ROCK!

mlsapack

agingdragqueen wrote:That is basically our thought too. There weren't a TON sold during this Woot-Off either, so I don't believe we'll be doing badges this round.

Regardless, thanks for giving us the opportunity during this Wootoff! I am sure the low quantity will be reflected in the quality...er...crapiness of the contents!!

osueng02

agingdragqueen wrote:That is basically our thought too. There weren't a TON sold during this Woot-Off either, so I don't believe we'll be doing badges this round.

Please tell me you are out of 2012 Swimsuit Calendars, Clone War Calendars, and Flu and Germ protection kits. If not, can I recommend that you throw the rest onto a pallet and send them to lichme.

mlsapack

osueng02 wrote:Please tell me you are out of 2012 Swimsuit Calendars, Clone War Calendars, and Flu and Germ protection kits. If not, can I recommend that you throw the rest onto a pallet and send them to lichme.

I second that! Add slap bracelets to the list as well. Oops, I think I should have kept my mouth shut - I may have a opened up a can of worms - or a ton of slap bracelets, as the case may be!

I will say, though, that I am enjoying going through the 2012 Swimsuit Calendar month by month. Even if the date doesn't match the day of the week, I don't care, that's not what I am paying attention to!

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Still crapless after all these years. Maybe because I'm a member of the anti-social network.

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra

I must be going out of shape. I have missed out like every crap so far.

Earlier today, one of the links came out DURING my doctors appointment. Thankfully I wasn't referred for psych evaluation after I was seen frantically trying to log into Woot from my phone and breathing fast and heavily in the middle of a "health lecture".

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:Still crapless after all these years. Maybe because I'm a member of the anti-social network.

I think that is also the title to a song...

lichme

quality posts: 2734 Private Messages lichme
osueng02 wrote:I recommend that you throw the rest onto a pallet and send them to lichme.

I think I already have a pallet worth of them, and I'm not looking for another.

joshobra

lichme wrote:I think I already have a pallet worth of them, and I'm not looking for another.

Send me the pallets instead. I'll take pallets of almost anything.

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000

ill take the germ/flu kits off of anyone's hands

also , Is there a remote possibility that more crap is coming?? I noticed you all said a few days instead of a couple of days

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

joshobra

stryper2000 wrote:ill take the germ/flu kits off of anyone's hands

also , Is there a remote possibility that more crap is coming?? I noticed you all said a few days instead of a couple of days

Didn't get my crap yet, so it'll go on for another day.

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick
stryper2000 wrote:ill take the germ/flu kits off of anyone's hands

Ours all go to a local charity that puts them out to the homeless programs. A little prevention and first aid goes a long way.

osueng02

thumperchick wrote:Ours all go to a local charity that puts them out to the homeless programs. A little prevention and first aid goes a long way.

Will they take the calendars as well? It might keep some of the guys from looking at similar material on the public library computers and making people around them feel akward.

I think we have another vict . . . candidate for a pallet of supplies and calendars . . . and slap bracelets.

special72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages special72

I got one!

After a dry spell that lasted years, including an especially painful Bags of Crapmas 2013, this is my 3rd so far this year.

mlsapack

I just realized that I was the last Wooter to Woot on the Big on Chucking offering! I was on my cell phone and it took a while for the pages to come up, but I didn't realize how lucky I was!

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

I got one from twitter and I don't even have a twitter account. Shhh...don't tell woot! I had other items in the cart so I have 2 tracking numbers but I don't know which is for the crap. (no weights yet)

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:I got one from twitter and I don't even have a twitter account. Shhh...don't tell woot! I had other items in the cart so I have 2 tracking numbers but I don't know which is for the crap. (no weights yet)

CANCELLED

Actually both of your tracking numbers are probably other items, I don't think we've shipped Big on Chucking yet.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

I was waiting for this thread to pop up. I was thinking of creating a thread myself on Monday afternoon but I wasn't sure if one would just be created by the official woot gods rendering mine useless.

I snagged a Big on Chucking off of Monday's tweet. Excited to see what will come.

Insert signature here.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
FrostByte wrote:I missed out both days. I guess this means I don't have to keep my eyes peeled for these to pop up any more?

FWIW, having a cold, and a sick kid do not make the easiest conditions to attempt procurement of such a wonderful magical beast. That might be the cold medicine talking.

My Dad has been in the hospital and I was "caregiver" during the Woot Off. Missed the whole thing.

Congrats to those who were able to purchase bags.

JimmieBJr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JimmieBJr

I got one from a Tweet. Could not believe I made it all the way through to confirmation.

Now I'm excited to see what arrives!

wuzup1998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wuzup1998

Kinda surprised I got one this time - Twitter & Facebook is blocked by OpenDNS on my work connection.

However certain websites that allow you to connect to your home computer are not. There is a decent amount of lag though with using these.

Got close on day one to scoring one. Day two I was able to get one on Facebook.

Can't wait to see what everyone gets.

osueng02

JimmieBJr wrote:I got one from a Tweet. Could not believe I made it all the way through to confirmation.

Now I'm excited to see what arrives!

I was surprised as well and a little worried. While it looked like it went through to order confirmation, I didn't get the actual order confirmation e-mail until almost 24 hours after they placed a charge authorization on my credit card.

I was much relieved when I got the e-mail.

rainbowbrite0884

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainbowbrite0884

I got my first Big on Chucking ever!! So excited for some crap. I have been trying for years (not as seriously as some people though) stumbled across the Facebook post at the right time.

okiedokiemama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages okiedokiemama

Yea! My second bandolier o carrots. I actually have the shirt..... hoping this is slightly less craptastic than the last one....yeah right (why do I buy these?).

dawkfan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dawkfan

I got a Big on Chucking from Twitter yesterday which was a nice surprise as I had just got back to my desk after running around all day. Looking forward to receiving it and seeing what treats await me this time!