Woots Sold (rank):
Top 47% of Woot.com Woots
Top 44% of all Woots

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Kyros 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Friday, Mar 21 to Wednesday, Mar 26) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/19/2014 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 29 comment(s)

2/21/2014 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
2/21/2014 - $44.99 (Woot Plus)
2/21/2014 - $44.99 (Woot Plus)

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ironlad

I'm not going to comment on the quality of Coby products: I have a couple of mp3 players made by them, and two tablets (different model) and I like them .. but, Coby is out of business at this time; I hear that someone is planning to buy up the company and restart it, but in the meantime, there's no support except for some enthusiasts out there and such.

quality posts: 28 Private Messages HughHemington

Obviously this doesn't have Play Store, and no word on GPS, but at $40 it's crazy cheap. It's a tablet for the price of SUSHI!

You could hand this thing to a kid and not really look back.

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chrisautrey

I actually bought several of the 7033s off of one of the other sites as part of a fire sale. The price was right for a cheap video player that lasts a few hours.

Although Coby is out of business, you will find a solid aftermarket support community. I bricked one of mine (because, let's face it, it's a coby and it's going to happen) and the work done by these folks let me re-flash it from scratch and fix it. These come with a third party market that mirrors a lot of apps from the play store. I have not found one yet that I could not get from there. You can also add the Amazon store.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moogin

At $40 I couldn't pass it up. From a little bit of research on the device, it seems like the power/headphone/potentially every connection port is poorly constructed. Perhaps these 'Refurbs' have already gone through a cycle of trying to repair the broken power jack? Regardless, I am not looking to stream video or play HD games with the things. More excited to have a cheap android tablet that I can hack around with. If I can even get that much out of this deal, I will feel it was a well spent $40. Only time will tell...