zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Ralph Lauren Polo T-Shirt - 13 Colors
Price: $12.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Mar 26 to Monday, Mar 31) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme

Soooo much discussion on a Previous Sale. Looks like more colors have been added since then too.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

jDa5id

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jDa5id

I ordered two of these last time, both XL. One (dark blue) fit as expected, the other (gray)fit like a Med or Lg. They both had XL tags.

L2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L2

ordered one shirt on last sale hoping it would look like the picture...nope

if you like t-shirts with stretched out necks, like mega stretched or you have a huge neck, go for it. otherwise pass, stretched out necks are a pet peeve of mine!

Perception Management.

toddolinger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toddolinger

Bought 6 last time. XL. Whites are ok but grays are all shrinking and seem to run smaller. All in all not really worth the 13 bucks per shirt.

TMO

xSkoad

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xSkoad
L2 wrote:ordered one shirt on last sale hoping it would look like the picture...nope

if you like t-shirts with stretched out necks, like mega stretched or you have a huge neck, go for it. otherwise pass, stretched out necks are a pet peeve of mine!

I didnt purchase these from woot, but I assume they are the same you will find at a lot of the Polo Outlets for about $10-13.... can agree the necks stretch out easily. Several of the ones Ive got from the outlets I only got to wear a couple times before the necks were dropping halfway down my chest.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3913 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

some highlights from last sale:

@pjoeltyler-"I'll chime in. I ordered four last time I saw these up. One green, one grey, one black and one navy... all medium

They appear to have been direct-shipped from a golf retailer.

The grey shirt I received was a long sleeved - not what I ordered, but I was OK with it.

The black, grey and navy all fit relatively on the loose side, specifically in the stomach region, and give the shirt more of a gown effect. Great if you've got a beer belly, not so great if you have a thin frame.

The green one was tremendously more fitted, definitely for those looking to show off their guns, or in my case, lack thereof. So, I just don't wear the green one often.

Maybe the brighter colors are a different type? Or maybe I just got unlucky and got a smaller medium. FYI for those considering ordering."

@willyone-"Bought 7 last time (2 x grey,2 x yellow,2 x navy, 1 x blue) and just ordered 2 more grey, 1 more yellow and 1 more blue. Everyone I ordered the first time were size large, all were short sleeve, all fit the same and "exactly" the way I want all mine to fit (with just a little extra room and length) and their feel is so much more luxurious than $5 tees and the logo adds just enough to elevate their look in a subtle way that will make me always grab them before a plain tee. They just feel so soft and luxurious and fit so nice compared to any tee I have, I gotta have more. I had to use all my self control to stop with ordering only 4 more. Unfortunately they're out of blue in large so I ordered 1 in XL and will shrink it (hot water wash, high heat in dryer). Most cotton items shrink at least some to this method. I feel bad some of the other commenters apparently got hosed but if your on the fence just look at the sales breakdown, when that high a percentage of purchasers are wooters with over 1 yr. seniority, you know it's worth considering."

infernocl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infernocl

The shirts are undersized, my mediums from last time fits like small.

peterkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterkim

bought gray, white, and yellow last time around, all larges.

the gray and yellow were bigger than i'm used to for a large. and the white fit more like a medium. i know polo makes all kind of fits for their collared shirts, so i'm assuming that's what happened here. either way, quality is average at best

chalance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chalance

Last time I bought 2 shirts for myself. I purchased size small and though the tag in each read small they were clearly different sizes. When reaching out to Woot they were absolutely zero help. Buyer beware.

razzledazzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages razzledazzle

I bought 6 medium-size shirts last time (2 gray, 2 navy, 2 white). They were all way too big before washing, and only the gray shirts fit after washing. The others shrunk too much.

Would not buy again.

geopilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geopilot

Bought 2 larges last time- the navy fit as expected, the white was way too small. Both had large on the tags. I would like a couple more, but not from Woot.

technec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technec

Pass
18.00 (incl. Shipping) for a T-shirt
Still 13.00 for a poor quality T-Shirt...
I will Walmart it....No need for the logo.

I married Karma, she was a biatch. I divorced her, been downhill ever since.

smirkingchamp1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirkingchamp1
technec wrote:Pass
18.00 (incl. Shipping) for a T-shirt
Still 13.00 for a poor quality T-Shirt...
I will Walmart it....No need for the logo.

Ordered 3 last time. One was so small, I thought it must have been a boys size instead of adult. Not very good quality either. Pass

wittmang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wittmang

Stay away from these T-Shirts! Not worth $5 a piece.

wittmang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wittmang

Highly recommend you stay away from these shirts. Ordered 4 of them before. All XL. One came from a different maker than the other 3 and fit like a small. All were cheaply made. The necks were large! None of them looked like the photo. I agree with all the negative posts on these. WOOT should stop selling them.

yueshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yueshi

If you order different colors with the same size, some colors will be too large and some will be too small.

knotworking

quality posts: 12 Private Messages knotworking

I ordered a grey and blue, size Large, last sale, they were huge. Don't even bother with the sizing chart listed here, it's not accurate, and don't try requesting a different size if they don't fit, they won't do it.

gak0090

quality posts: 84 Private Messages gak0090

But I don't play polo...I don't even watch polo. I'd feel like a total poser...sorry, I'll have to pass.

oeschmid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oeschmid

I bought a bunch of these last time. I ordered 3 Med for my son and 2 XL for my husband. Although they came M and XL - all of the shirts were different in shape and size. I ordered all Short Sleeve and one came long sleeve. They all have shrunk in varying degrees too. The one XL shrunk so much it now fits my 6th grader! I would not recommend them unless they dropped down to the $5 store.

rae123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rae123

Polo t-shirts were a staple for my twin boys growing up. The quality sometimes gave us two summers worth of use if they didn't grow. Now that they're teens, the price of adult Polo t-shirts made the prior Polo woot a no brainer. But alas, those shirts were NOT the same quality we were used to. I'd avoid these shirts as well.

iluvmyritz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages iluvmyritz

Be careful buying Ralph Lauren - they do not produce the quality items they once did. My boyfriend was a loyal wearer of their underwear. His last shipment from them contained items that fell apart after only a few washings. He contacted the company and they had him send the items back. He packaged them well, wrote a note summarizing the phone conversation he had with them, and paid the shipping fee. Unbelievably, they returned the same items to him with a note saying they could do nothing about it since the items had been worn! We will no longer buy Ralph Lauren products because of quality issues and poor customer service.

wrfly10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrfly10

I feel a bit repetitive after reading the comments, but I bought 6 last time (2x Gray, 2xBlack, Yellow, and Navy). 4 are ok. The black ones shrunk from Large to a Small.

The black ones also happened to have a UK price tag. Not sure how these are sourced, but it seemed like the black ones that shrunk were fake or at least definitely lesser quality.

Needless to say, while 2/3 were good and the price is fair, I am passing this time.

bigmouthindc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bigmouthindc

When you can buy colored t-shirts for under $6 at local big boxes why would you spend an extra $7 plus shipping for that horse jocky emblem?

blipper67

quality posts: 8 Private Messages blipper67

What good is a shirt, any kind of shirt without a pocket?

dumb.....

jmackinac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmackinac
chalance wrote:Last time I bought 2 shirts for myself. I purchased size small and though the tag in each read small they were clearly different sizes. When reaching out to Woot they were absolutely zero help. Buyer beware.

I'm so thankful for reviews like this...and really...all of the other truthful reviews. I could probably name 10 items I would have purchased in the last year that I was on the fence about how Woot would handle my desired return (if needed) and posts like this tell me where we stand as consumers.

DJhaughey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJhaughey

I got in these last time. They are okay shirts but, I expected better quality from a Ralph Lauren shirt. I got 2 Blues, a Grey and a White. Forget about drying them in a machine! I try never to put T-shirts in the drier anyway but, my wife put the white one in and it shrunk so bad I could not wear it. It looked like a shirt for a 10-year old. I would not buy these again. It is difficult to find decent T-shirts for a decent price and this isn't it either...

bigjake392

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigjake392

Sounds like more Woot crap shirts - seconds, mislabeled and just junk shirts. Remember people , no returns on Woot shirts. They will actually send you an email that says to try to sell them on EBay !!

peggykeyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peggykeyes

One word makes this a no deal for me, IMPORTED.

robor007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robor007
L2 wrote:ordered one shirt on last sale hoping it would look like the picture...nope

Thanks for the warning. I can't stand tshirts with stretched out necks so I'm going to pass.

csalom3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csalom3

I ordered two of these last time - one grey and one white - the grey came in short sleeves, but the white came in long sleeves - make sure you check that.

acanarelli

quality posts: 270 Private Messages acanarelli

I've been a woot customer for several years and purchased a lot of stuff during that time. I decided a while ago that I would no longer purchase anything from woot that I can wear...no jackets, no pants, no robes, no shoes, no gloves and no shirts. Why? Because I have a closet full of stuff from woot that doesn't fit.

misamat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misamat

Is this shirt.woot? No, it's Freaky Friday!

LostJulyMusic

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LostJulyMusic

"Name brand" clothing is a joke. Love all these complaints.

bearkat90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearkat90

Avoid these! I purchased 2 of these last time. Cheap quality and not true to size. Most have complained that the shirts were smaller than expected, but mine were actually larger. They went straight to the donation box.

willyone

quality posts: 28 Private Messages willyone

It's a shame so many have had such bad experiences with this product! I guess it makes me one of the lucky ones. I was so pleased with my first order that I've ordered more each time offered. I have 11 shirts in various colors except for green. I've worn all repeatedly and they've all performed as expected, or better. I see "conanthelibrarian" is showing one of my early postings and I haven't experienced any issues that would alter those feelings.

jpm9170

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpm9170

Thumbs down. DO NOT BUY. I ordered a medium, and the shirt I received, while having an 'M' on the tag, was clearly an XL. I was swimming in it. I suspect these shirts were destined for the Ralph Lauren outlets before they were intercepted by Woot. It's the only Woot purchase I've made where I felt like I got ripped off.

larsonc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larsonc

I ordered two medium-sized shirts during the last sale and what I received were two thin, low-thread count, L to XL sized shirts that are totally not what you would get if you walked into a department store and bought Ralph Lauren Polo off the shelf.

The telltale signs that these are knock-offs are the thin, see-through material, the logo looking like it was embroidered by hand, and a tag that was half way folded over and sewn onto itself.

Buy with caution. I use mine as sleepwear.

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

Not that they are available, but what is the difference between XXL and 2XL?