dheffne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dheffne

Good thought. I blew $100 on these worthless shirts for my sons, size medium and none fit. I've gotten a lot of nice merchandise at Woot (and a few other worthless things) at good prices but if you add these in, to money spent for value received, I'm really going to have to think harder before I buy.

pearlsnmore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pearlsnmore

I ordered these last time and will not order again. All of them looked like they came from the defective lot. Stretched out necks, logo in the wrong spot, stitching on logo was all puckered. Not worth it unless you just want work t-shirts

esteinbg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages esteinbg

Don't get this unless you like shirts that don't fit. I ordered a grey XL and a navy XL, received both with XL showing on the tag but the grey is more like a Large and the navy is like a 2XL with a stretched out neck. Crapola.

Wooting since 4/3/2006

billthegunowner

quality posts: 12 Private Messages billthegunowner

I bought two of these last time, but haven't washed or worn them yet. After reading these comments, somthing tells me I'm not going to be a happy camper.

Bill

jodiek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jodiek

Purchased these last time - Don't buy!! Sizes are wrong and not an actual Polo. Boo to Woot for trying to sell this item again.

ixnae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ixnae

I'll add my two cents on a previous purchase as well. I'm wearing one right now.
Compared the polo t-shirts I've purchases from national retailers (at a considerably higher price) these shirts are 1) thinner material 2) coarser material, not near as soft
3) The sewn collar, sleeves, and hem are much more visible.
4) I can already tell that the collar is going to get deformed in less than 4 uses.

So, fool me once pass on you, fool me twice pass on me. I will not be a fool twice.

Wyatt8

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Wyatt8
tom760 wrote:Not that they are available, but what is the difference between XXL and 2XL?

Spelling

a perfect day to have a great day on purpose...
or because the store clerk told you to...

rjcfromdet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjcfromdet

Bought 6 of these last time, might as well have lit my money on fire. After 1 wash they shrunk from Large to Small, and are much lower quality than the outlet version.

CamsDad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CamsDad

I bought three of these at the last go around. A complete waste of money. These are not the soft POLO shirts you get from Dillards, stc. These are regular ole 100% cotton t-shirts, not soft and very hot to wear to bed. Save your money.

Mr. B from OKC
AKA CamsDad

minimalfear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minimalfear

I also purchased two the last time around and warn everyone STAY AWAY! The shirts fit floater and the wearer will look like a dufus.
To date the one and only complete POS ever purchased here. All other Woots were as represented, who knows where these misfit rejects came from, but STAY AWAY!

ligand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ligand

I purchased these as well and would not repeat. The shirts (white, grey, green, and blue) all fit differently, and the white shirts have shrunk so much that I can no longer wear them... :-(

iluvmyritz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages iluvmyritz
acanarelli wrote:I've been a woot customer for several years and purchased a lot of stuff during that time. I decided a while ago that I would no longer purchase anything from woot that I can wear...no jackets, no pants, no robes, no shoes, no gloves and no shirts. Why? Because I have a closet full of stuff from woot that doesn't fit.

I must agree!

dghoppe41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dghoppe41

Pockets! We want at one pocket.

FezMonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages FezMonkey

Is it possible to get one of these shirts without the official doo-sh bag badge stitched on the breast?

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

FezMonkey wrote:Is it possible to get one of these shirts without the official doo-sh bag badge stitched on the breast?

dghoppe41 wrote:Pockets! We want at one pocket.

You never know, but our buyers DO like hearing from you guys!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

svtmsugeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages svtmsugeek

Ordered 2 last time, both medium. The navy fit and the yellow fit like a large.

This time I ordered 3 different colors in 2 sizes. Green small fit like a x-small, light blue fit like a children's size...even smaller than the green, and the yellow was once again too large even though it was a different color yellow from the one I ordered last woot. Won't be buying these again from woot, they obviously get the Polo rejects that have been miss-sized. I have bought from Polo direct and they fit great, spot on.

bluloo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluloo

Wow. What crap.
I ordered two medium short sleeve Ts. One is long sleeve, and one short.
They measure 46" across the chest, which is L to XL, though they're tagged medium.

Clearly defects.
And rather irritating.

richsadams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richsadams

Major shrinkage! I ordered three of the Ralph Lauren Polo T-Shirts, one each in large, white, red and grey. The white and red T-Shirts shrank beyond belief. They are now size small and useless. The grey is a medium...wearable but not comfortable.

I question if these are genuine because I've never had Ralph Lauren T-Shirts or other products shrink and certainly not like cheap tourist junk.

I'd advise not to order but if you do, get much larger sizes than you're used to buying.

richsadams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richsadams
ligand wrote:I purchased these as well and would not repeat. The shirts (white, grey, green, and blue) all fit differently, and the white shirts have shrunk so much that I can no longer wear them... :-(

Mine shrank like crazy too. A child at Goodwill will be thrilled though.