zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Fila Men's Active Tees - 10 Colors
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Mar 31 to Tuesday, Apr 01) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

jlindh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlindh

No pockets? No sale!

ap210

quality posts: 48 Private Messages ap210

Big Orange Carrots are in sellout section. Good luck

1. 11/6Rmba
  2. 11/13Scba
  3. 11/16LtchWlssSystm
  4. 11/16Gmbrdg
  5. 11/16SnDskPlyr
  6. 11/16UFO
  7. 11/16LtchWlssHdphns"lbl fll ff"
  8. 11/17LtchXbxhdst
  9. 11/173xLkFrg
  10. 11/25iPdShfflClck
  11. 12/62xBpMntrs
  12. 12/133xNxs25XM

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister

These look really similar to the ones I've bought from woot in the past, only the sleeves look longer and tighter. I don't want to show off my muscles. I prefer them as concealed weapons. 8)

lichme

quality posts: 2905 Private Messages lichme

The word "Active" and I do not get along. Plus, this would show a giant ring around my belly button.

willyone

quality posts: 27 Private Messages willyone

Be watchful of the sizing! If I buy a shirt, sweatshirt, etc, and order my usual size large, regardless of the maker, it will fit fine 90% of the time. However I just bought the FILA hoodie sold on Woot and their large was a smaller large than what I receive from most other makers. I just measured one of my comfortable fitting tees across the back, from shoulder seam to shoulder seam, and it measured 22". According to the specs for these tees, the back width for the large, shoulder to shoulder is 18"! I have to assume when they state, shoulder to shoulder, they are most likely using the measurement from seam to seam. I know they state these are athletic fit, but personally, if I were to order any I would have to guess and order the XL instead of my usual large. And even then, the shoulder to shoulder is only 18¾", but I've never ordered a XXL in my life.

mcsoupman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcsoupman

These shirts are a must for running. Help to prevent chaffing of the nips. Never realized that was even an issue till one day I was like, oh man that hurts. These shirts do their job.

shakinjake

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shakinjake

I bought the Fila jacket last time around

http://www.woot.com/offers/fila-softshell-bonded-jacket-2-styles

quality is high, sizing, spot on. I know, comparing apples to oranges...they're different products. Still, no disappointments from me on the Fila products I've purchased in the past

If you're concerned with sizing running small...order some in the next size with your regular size, just to cover your bases. What doesn't fit will fit someone on your gift list, if you buy apparel for others and give as gifts

Last time someone gave me an apparel gift, it was a Nehru jacket in the 60's, I loved it=:-)

willyone

shakinjake wrote:I bought the Fila jacket last time around

http://www.woot.com/offers/fila-softshell-bonded-jacket-2-styles

quality is high, sizing, spot on. I know, comparing apples to oranges...they're different products. Still, no disappointments from me on the Fila products I've purchased in the past

If you're concerned with sizing running small...order some in the next size with your regular size, just to cover your bases. What doesn't fit will fit someone on your gift list, if you buy apparel for others and give as gifts

Last time someone gave me an apparel gift, it was a Nehru jacket in the 60's, I loved it=:-)

I agree with you regarding FILA's quality but after buying two different FILA sweatshirt hoodies, I can't say their sizing has been spot-on for me. I just wrote earlier in this post about the FILA hoodie I "just" bought from Woot being a "small" large, but I bought a FILA Competition Hoodie early this month from Woot and it was a "roomy" large. I think FILA's quality is consistently good but my experience with their sizing has been somewhat erratic.

Michkayaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Michkayaker

I have three Fila shirts that I bought last year. Love the shirts; uber comfortable, price was great, great for work-outs, kicking around in. I wear an XXL (6'1 and 230) and the fit is perfect. The question is do I pop (need) for a few more...

dedicated12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dedicated12

How can you get different colors if you order more than 1 shirt??

jeffcohen

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeffcohen
dedicated12 wrote:How can you get different colors if you order more than 1 shirt??

Just add one to your cart, go back, and add another. It's not like the old days, there's a shopping cart now.

billthegunowner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages billthegunowner

I would have to try them on first.

Bill

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

I come to Woot for crazy good deals I can only get from Woot. Not prices at or above what I can find at Ross.

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

I found the inspiration for the shirt colors:

tubes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tubes

I would buy some of these if I understood what they were really measuring. When I measure similar style shirts I have, I run into the same issues as willyone. They don't seem to make sense.

meinpaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meinpaj

I no longer want these shirts thanks to that visual....

88wrangler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 88wrangler

Just wondering if these have any upf protection? Can't see a rating anywhere.

newjerseymax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newjerseymax

These are great for Tennis game. No chaffing which is a big issue if very active in cotton

joecooool

quality posts: 23 Private Messages joecooool

Before any of you buy clothes from Woot, make sure you understand there are no returns.

A bunch of us got suckered last week into buying Fila men's hoodies only to have women's hoodies shipped to us. Guess what, we are stuck with them.

Read the comments here from the sale.

https://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5735593&ref=cnt_odet_jtd

Woot's solution for us has been to suggest that we sell them on ebay or craigslist. Seriously, that was their answer to the problem.

shadow7118

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shadow7118
meinpaj wrote:I no longer want these shirts thanks to that visual....

LOL

ausphiwvwc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ausphiwvwc
mcsoupman wrote:These shirts are a must for running. Help to prevent chaffing of the nips. Never realized that was even an issue till one day I was like, oh man that hurts. These shirts do their job.

Yes that can definitely be a problem on a long run.

lemonflavor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonflavor
mcsoupman wrote:These shirts are a must for running. Help to prevent chaffing of the nips. Never realized that was even an issue till one day I was like, oh man that hurts. These shirts do their job.

That can be an issue in the long run.

schereezy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schereezy
lichme wrote:The word "Active" and I do not get along. Plus, this would show a giant ring around my belly button.

LOL!

Ddoerfler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ddoerfler

Are these like a compression shirt like underarmour?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Ddoerfler wrote:Are these like a compression shirt like underarmour?

While these are more athletically fitting than a typical tee, they don't state anything about compression. We've had compression apparel on sport.woot a few times; keep your eye out if that's what you're looking for.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

willyone

WOOT...Are these women's sizes? ... like the FILA men's hoodies I just received? Notice my earlier post here about the FILA sweatshirt I received being a SMALL large that is too tight to use. Then I read one of these earlier posts that those were women's with zippers on the wrong side. I then realized that's what I received. I have emailed support but now these sizes seem to become clear. Shoulder widths 4" narrower than the men's large tees I currently own indicates this may well be the case. I (naively) ordered 2 of these tees simply because it says men's!! .. and I figured if they're men's, their measurement for shoulder width must be being measured differently than the large tees I own. But now I've got this bad feeling! In addition to requesting return labels for the sweatshirts, I have asked for this order to be cancelled. Please let everyone know that WOOT will make right anything received due to false advertising, where involved.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

willyone wrote:WOOT...Are these women's sizes? ... like the FILA men's hoodies I just received? Notice my earlier post here about the FILA sweatshirt I received being a SMALL large that is too tight to use. Then I read one of these earlier posts that those were women's with zippers on the wrong side. I then realized that's what I received. I have emailed support but now these sizes seem to become clear. Shoulder widths 4" narrower than the men's large tees I currently own indicates this may well be the case. I (naively) ordered 2 of these tees simply because it says men's!! .. and I figured if they're men's, their measurement for shoulder width must be being measured differently than the large tees I own. But now I've got this bad feeling! In addition to requesting return labels for the sweatshirts, I have asked for this order to be cancelled. Please let everyone know that WOOT will make right anything received due to false advertising, where involved.

I can assure you these are mens tees. End of story. Your hoodie is a men's garment, too. The hoodies came from Belgium, where zippers are put on the opposite side in the men's garments (think Europe). If the hoodie size chart was wrong, we'll be happy to return/refund. Just email customer support and be patient. We'll take care of you. Happy wooting!

willyone

newfiepage wrote:I can assure you these are mens tees. End of story. Your hoodie is a men's garment, too. The hoodies came from Belgium, where zippers are put on the opposite side in the men's garments (think Europe). If the hoodie size chart was wrong, we'll be happy to return/refund. Just email customer support and be patient. We'll take care of you. Happy wooting!

Thank you very much for your reply!

iadams

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iadams

Google translate says that "Woot!" is Italian for "Fila Outlet"

beagador

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beagador
dedicated12 wrote:How can you get different colors if you order more than 1 shirt??

Keep adding to cart.. I ordered 3 different colored shirts

pmacoenen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmacoenen

FYI: "Green Gecko" is much more of a High-Vis "Safety Green" then what is pictured.

mxhaxho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mxhaxho

I got two Fila shirts:blue and green.
The green one is not even close with the color that shows on your screen. It is more yellow than green.

loragwise

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loragwise

Green gecko is definitely nothing at all like the photo, not even close. It is a safety yellow kind of color, useful if that is what you are looking for but garish if you were looking for the nice pea green shown. The other two, gray and light blue, are very nice. Fabric has a nice feel and sheen. They seem pretty big for an athletic fit, I should have ordered my usual medium instead of large, and they are really long.

Turxey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turxey

*WARNING*
BOGUS DESCRIPTION - NOT AN ATHLETIC FIT.
These shirts are NOT as described in the FEATURES:
Athletic fit and sizing (not relaxed like the 2013 model)
On me the sleeves come down to my elbows, the hem is down by my crotch, and the shoulder seams hang off me.
(They are way bigger than your normal woot shirts. In those a Med is fine on me, a Small is a bit snug)
...although, now that I look at the SPECS I see they are way big! (Didn't check when bought)
A size Small should be a 36" chest, not 40 something.
*AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL JUST GIVE YOU THE BRUSH OFF*
"we're unable to accept returns on items due to sizing issues"
8(
If they want us to buy the right size, they should post right description, imho