zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

adidas Men's Performance Polo Shirt
Price: $22.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Apr 04 to Monday, Apr 07) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

As much as I like Polo's (good for business and casual), I can't pull of the bright colors.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3914 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's learn how ClimaCool works

oggusfoo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages oggusfoo

Mountain hiking helped me drop 30 lbs and I've been needing this woot for about a month now. Thanks for the wardrobe update.

JennaMoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JennaMoore

I like Polo Shirt.. good!

fit410s

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fit410s

ohhhh what lovely easter colors

montecastillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montecastillo

can someone tell me how to order multiple shirts but different colors on one order?

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03

I work in an office setting where the only requirement is a collar and the very least, tennis shoes. I dress pretty solid, and I think I could still pull these Adidas off with slacks, as well as jeans.

I guess we will find out. If not, they will be great for golfing this summer.

schorert

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert

seriously, two shirt woots in one week? chucker.

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03
montecastillo wrote:can someone tell me how to order multiple shirts but different colors on one order?

Once you add something to the cart, you should be able to continue to use the size / style selector on the front page. If it doesn't allow you to do that, refresh the page and add again. The browser should store the choice you made previously.

What platform are you using to view the website? (Phone, computer, tablet?)

montecastillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montecastillo

that worked. Thanks.

mrmikej03 wrote:Once you add something to the cart, you should be able to continue to use the size / style selector on the front page. If it doesn't allow you to do that, refresh the page and add again. The browser should store the choice you made previously.

What platform are you using to view the website? (Phone, computer, tablet?)

sweetfam

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sweetfam
lichme wrote:As much as I like Polo's (good for business and casual), I can't pull of the bright colors.

Can you pull off navy or grey? There are at least 4 shirts in those colors.

dabretty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabretty

Nobody has probably ever paid more than $40 for one of these shirts .. the original price is ridiculous.

Just stopped by here for the first time in a long time. Doesn't look like I've been missing much. Shirts for sale and a dozen or so comments - yikes! Looks like a few people sold to Amazon right at the peak .

toppbid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toppbid

I am a huge Woot! fan but life changed when I purchased a bunch of polos a couple of months ago. I washed them and they shrunk into cute little half shirts. Woot! returns responded by telling me they would not refund because they have been washed. Duh...silly me for having a little hygiene. LESSON LEARNED: Don't buy anything on Woot! that you are not willing to throw away if it is crap.

gardnert

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gardnert

Does anyone have experience with the sizing? I'd like these to fit a little snug, which could mean a medium(if it were a Fila product) or a large(if it were a Columbia product). Any thoughts?

colocardinal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colocardinal
gardnert wrote:Does anyone have experience with the sizing? I'd like these to fit a little snug, which could mean a medium(if it were a Fila product) or a large(if it were a Columbia product). Any thoughts?

I too would like to know how these fit. What the heck is "modern fit", anyway?

gardnert

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gardnert
colocardinal wrote:I too would like to know how these fit. What the heck is "modern fit", anyway?

I know for some manufacturers that means a more tapered fit from the armpits to the waist, not straight down.

agosain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agosain

http://www.amazon.com/Adidas-Golf-Climalite-Solid-Shirt/dp/B00AKA7R92

Climalite 24.99 + free Prime shipping on Amazon

amflach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amflach
colocardinal wrote:I too would like to know how these fit. What the heck is "modern fit", anyway?

Not too sure about the ClimaLite ones, but the ClimaCool shirts run big. I normally wear a large shirt size, but wear a medium in the ClimaCool. I found that out after purchasing a few large ones from woot! a while back. They were too long and blousy.

As for modern fit, it typically means that the shirt comes in a little on the sides around the stomach area. It can also mean that it is a little narrower in the shoulders. Basically, it is cut for more of an athletic build than the standard, overweight American!

gak0090

quality posts: 86 Private Messages gak0090

Team adidas design team at a meeting:

x2rider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages x2rider
montecastillo wrote:can someone tell me how to order multiple shirts but different colors on one order?

You may need to set the "Color" back to "Select", or set the style back to "Select" since that color/style combo may be out of stock

jdiggidy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jdiggidy

Yeah... I don't golf with a single guy that can pull off the ridiculous "modern fit."

Don't Panic.

mphillipswoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mphillipswoot
gardnert wrote:Does anyone have experience with the sizing? I'd like these to fit a little snug, which could mean a medium(if it were a Fila product) or a large(if it were a Columbia product). Any thoughts?

I wear a large in Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Under Armour and Travis Mathew but prefer a Medium in the adidas due to the length of the sleeves (many golf shirts have a looser fit and longer sleeves).

populuxe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages populuxe

100% Polyester and they market this as "ClimaLite fabric pulls sweat away from the skin to the outer fabric face for quick evaporation, enhancing the body's natural temperature regulation."
Too bad Monsanto didn't think of this in the 70's when we got sick of hot, clinging, clammy, polyester and jumped to good old cotton.
Maybe poly will wick sweat where you live, but summers in Wisconsin include plenty of 90% humidity days and polyester is just unbearable.

ggrote

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ggrote

Sorry to be so late to the party ... busy day. I wear ClimaCool shirts for golf and love them. They do a great job of wicking the sweat away on steamy MO summer days without making you look like you're sweating like crazy. I'm 6'-1", 205 lb and a Large works great, giving me room to swing the golf club. I recommend these, and $23 is a good price.

"If you're not having fun, lower your standards."

Gobenlando

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gobenlando

go to 15 and i'm in for 3.

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645

bought 3 colors and they still havent shipped yet....come on woot!

the 1 yellow one was sold out on here so i paid $3 more for it on Amazon & got it 2 days later (on a Saturday).

why can't i get my woot orders that fast? amazon owns you and I'm a prime member.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

dh4645 wrote:bought 3 colors and they still havent shipped yet....come on woot!

the 1 yellow one was sold out on here so i paid $3 more for it on Amazon & got it 2 days later (on a Saturday).

why can't i get my woot orders that fast? amazon owns you and I'm a prime member.

It looks like your package is set to delivery today we just didn't get tracking from our vendor, it seems. You can get your tracking by putting in your order number in the track by reference page on FedEx (here).

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645
agingdragqueen wrote:It looks like your package is set to delivery today we just didn't get tracking from our vendor, it seems. You can get your tracking by putting in your order number in the track by reference page on FedEx (here).

oh ok thanks.

my page still says shipping now and no tracking number