WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wallpops

The perfect thing to use to cover up that big hole from where you popped the wall that night.

Pony99CA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Pony99CA

The photo for the WallPops WP0663 24"x36" Board & Monthly Calendar clearly shows TWO markers (one on the calendar and one on the whiteboard). The Specs section says that you get ONE marker.

Which is it?

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

So I saw the description (looking at the Chalkboard set) and wanted to confirm.. I can stick these to my wall, remove them, then stick them up on another wall without any residue or issues with it resticking?

Does anyone have any experience with these and can confirm if they're durable?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

draigun wrote:So I saw the description (looking at the Chalkboard set) and wanted to confirm.. I can stick these to my wall, remove them, then stick them up on another wall without any residue or issues with it resticking?

Does anyone have any experience with these and can confirm if they're durable?

Their FAQ may answer some of your questions.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Dry erase world map... so you can update Eastern Europe (e.g. Ukraine) daily!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PocketBrain wrote:Dry erase world map... so you can update Eastern Europe (e.g. Ukraine) daily!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Pony99CA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Pony99CA
Pony99CA wrote:The photo for the WallPops WP0663 24"x36" Board & Monthly Calendar clearly shows TWO markers (one on the calendar and one on the whiteboard). The Specs section says that you get ONE marker.

Which is it?

So no staff could answer my question? I guess it's moot now that the sale is over, but they can respond to a joke but not a legitimate product question....