12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

willb92

quality posts: 2 Private Messages willb92

Lunch time!

fldeweyfl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fldeweyfl

I remember this deal as if it were only yesterday.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 with Pouch
Price: $109.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Apr 24 to Friday, Apr 25) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/22/2014 - $109.99 (Woot-off) - 7 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

vickidon11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vickidon11

Does it have USB?

darianwiccan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darianwiccan

Is it compatible with my Commodore 64?

zeiker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeiker
darianwiccan wrote:Is it compatible with my Commodore 64?

Not sure, but it works great with my Atari 520ST.

darianwiccan

zeiker wrote:Not sure, but it works great with my Atari 520ST.

Yes, but does it understand Fortran?

dturner53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dturner53

Can it run Lotus 123?

chipchance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipchance
vickidon11 wrote:Does it have USB?

Yes.

bubbaone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bubbaone

Is this upgradeable to KitKat?

kellyjoco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyjoco

Will my 10 year old like this

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090
zeiker wrote:Not sure, but it works great with my Atari 520ST.

Works with my Timex Sinclair 1000

predovich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages predovich

Being not a tech-saavy person, when i like a product i would like to read some comments from those that are product owners, tech people that know about the product or saomeone that has some useful information about the product.

I do not understand why people feel the need to fill up multiple comments with stupid information and comments that makes it extremely more difficult for those who would like to read pertinent information about the product.

jonhylton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonhylton
predovich wrote:Being not a tech-saavy person, when i like a product i would like to read some comments from those that are product owners, tech people that know about the product or saomeone that has some useful information about the product.

I do not understand why people feel the need to fill up multiple comments with stupid information and comments that makes it extremely more difficult for those who would like to read pertinent information about the product.

Because this deal was offered yesterday, and it was a mediocre deal then just like now. Might as well spice it up with some humor.

castley2k2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages castley2k2002

WIll NOT work with my Vic20 tape drive interface !!

snowcraig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowcraig

1.2 dual core? wuf....

frk040

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frk040
snowcraig wrote:1.2 dual core? wuf....

amazon reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-7-Inch-White/dp/B00D02AGU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398273549&sr=8-1&keywords=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+3+7.0

firstcrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firstcrack

Sigh, Woot offs used to be fun.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, if you're gonna go with the goofy compatibility posts, you have to include a picture.

Will it work with my TRS-80?

Although, I'd rather have cat pictures.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

firstcrack wrote:Sigh, Woot offs used to be fun.

It's the wooters that made it fun.

Firstcrack, I demand that you be fun.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

zeiker

jonhylton wrote:Because this deal was offered yesterday, and it was a mediocre deal then just like now. Might as well spice it up with some humor.

That, and the fact that woot gained momentum and ground not just with its products and deal-a-day model; but largely with the humor in its writeups and community interaction. I sense that the latter may slowly be eroding (sigh).

ThunderThighs

Staff

zeiker wrote:That, and the fact that woot gained momentum and ground not just with its products and deal-a-day model; but largely with the humor in its writeups and community interaction. I sense that the latter may slowly be eroding (sigh).

DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THE APATHY! POST! HAVE FUN!

FORUM MODERATOR

TheBoMan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TheBoMan

I think this is a smokin' deal. A high-quality tablet from a respected maker for a little over $100! Have we become so jaded that this is just 'meh'? If I didn't already have an iPad, I'd be all over this. I'm still having a hard time not pressing the Buy Now button.

zeiker

ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, if you're gonna go with the goofy compatibility posts, you have to include a picture.

Will it work with my TRS-80?

Although, I'd rather have cat pictures.

THATS what i'm talkin about!

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

cgrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgrammer

Will it work with my PDP-8 paper tape reader?

Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor

ThunderThighs

Staff

cgrammer wrote:Will it work with my PDP-8 paper tape reader?

FTFY

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

sokercap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sokercap
TheBoMan wrote:I think this is a smokin' deal. A high-quality tablet from a respected maker for a little over $100! Have we become so jaded that this is just 'meh'? If I didn't already have an iPad, I'd be all over this. I'm still having a hard time not pressing the Buy Now button.

For a $100 this is great for a budget tablet. Anything else in that price range is usually a chinese ripoff with no camera to speak of. This tablet obviously isn't going to compete with the current $250+ market but beats anything else near it. I've been shopping for tablets for myself and several friends and haven't seen anything better in this range. These commenters are either comparing a $100 deal to their $500 ipads or I have no idea where they are coming from.

geddygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geddygirl

+1

predovich wrote:Being not a tech-saavy person, when i like a product i would like to read some comments from those that are product owners, tech people that know about the product or saomeone that has some useful information about the product.

sracer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sracer
TheBoMan wrote:I think this is a smokin' deal. A high-quality tablet from a respected maker for a little over $100! Have we become so jaded that this is just 'meh'? If I didn't already have an iPad, I'd be all over this. I'm still having a hard time not pressing the Buy Now button.

I agree. $100 is about what it costs for no-name Asian-built clones.

If I didn't have a Surface 2, iPad 4, Samsung GTab 2 7.0, Kindle Fire HD 7", and Nook HD then I'd be all over it too. And still I'm having hard time resisting.

For anyone who buys one, make sure to root it and remove the Samsung bloatware. I did that to my GTab 2 (previous gen to this one) and the performance was dramatically improved.

Also, the GTabs support a small collection of windowed apps on Android. I'm able to use the windowed notepad while watching a video on the windowed video player.

darianwiccan

TT, I have a random question... what ever became of the Woot Happy Hour, and will we ever see it again?

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Random picture of my wifes tortoise...just because I could

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

darianwiccan

This one's for you TT:

zeiker

Comes with these???

mrjoewood

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mrjoewood

To those few who are wondering about whether or not to buy this: you can (for example) currently get a 16GB refurbished 2013 Nexus 7 online for $140 (search for it - I think eBay has them now). That device is easily worth the few dollars more than this. I'm a fan of most devices, and this isn't a terrible one, but you can get so much more for a similar price, so I can't recommend it.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

sracer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sracer
mrjoewood wrote:To those few who are wondering about whether or not to buy this: you can (for example) currently get a 16GB refurbished 2013 Nexus 7 online for $140 (search for it - I think eBay has them now). That device is easily worth the few dollars more than this. I'm a fan of most devices, and this isn't a terrible one, but you can get so much more for a similar price, so I can't recommend it.

Except for things like the Nexus 7 not having a microSD slot. That omission alone is enough for many to dismiss the N7.